PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 am 
Vassal

check this server

it has an HB 10x which rocks...your time here won't be lost in any way

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm 
Vassal

who wanna join here, and are too lazy to start all over again, the L2U decided to create a account transfer system.
If u play in a x10 server, they create here a character like yours, including the gear u had in the other server, for more information just check:

http://forum.l2-universe.com/viewtopic. ... 756#p13756

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 pm 
Duke

ehh....
what if someone starts a server, tells that it's going to die or re-opened to char transfers but instead she/he makes an imba char that is going ot be transfered?

the idea is a joke, forget it if you want players imo, you just hand over pure cheat

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:18 pm 
Vassal

this server has protocol with certain servers, not l2j homemade shit

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 pm 
Marquis

fo sho

It's gayish, so what? I like gayish.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 pm 
Duke

Macafeu wrote:
this server has protocol with certain servers, not l2j homemade shit

so, why don't you make a list of servers where you accept chars from?....
You ruin economy and balance anyway, it'll be the same fail as in azure or as in dex: everyone will have the best equipment and lvl always

if you don't do anything with off just run it....then it's suckier than l2j, that's "fo sho"

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 pm 
Baron

dont be so rude with ppl... maybe they want to give some nice l2 experience for players and not suposed to be judged

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:50 am 
Duke

AnotherGuest wrote:
dont be so rude with ppl... maybe they want to give some nice l2 experience for players and not suposed to be judged

but just look at an example:
i have a lvl 79 SK with OE-d S-grade+top ls, +OE skills etcetc what for I've been playing for sometime, then I come up to this server and screw up anybody if I'd be a pk maniac.
This is just 1 person, imagine having a whole S-grade clan transfered.
So it perfectly ruins the gameplay imo, I'm not and wasn't rude though Macafeu was offensive, I told what is my opinion, since this is a forum I guess.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:56 am 
Vassal

that's why I posted here the link, which one u hadnt even check:

Quoting:

Q: Will my augments get transferred?
A: No, since we can't guarantee the legitimacy of those augments, we will not transfer any weapon augmentations.

Q: Will my over enchanted weapons transfer as they are?
A: No, the transfer formula for over enchanted weapons is the following: Our server max enchant + (Old server enchant - Max donated enchant) = New enchant value.
Example A: +20 Weapon on a server with max available donation +15 will be calculated: 5 + ( 20 - 15) = 10.
Example B: +20 Weapon on a server with max available donation +20 will be calculated: 5 + ( 20 - 20) = 5.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:49 am 
Knight

Refering to ur examples, if i have a +15 weap on a server with max available donation +0 wil it be calculated 5 + ( 20 - 0 ) = 25?
Cause that would be strange :) but is what it implies, now probably u will have an exeption for this, (indeed i didn't read either).

But i must agree that it sounds bad for the economics. Since most servers seem to have difficulties with economie after some time this is something i would not recommend.

Then again, its fcourse ur server and u can choose to ignore me :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:53 am 
Vassal

Lisdodde wrote:
Refering to ur examples, if i have a +15 weap on a server with max available donation +0 wil it be calculated 5 + ( 20 - 0 ) = 25?
Cause that would be strange :) but is what it implies, now probably u will have an exeption for this, (indeed i didn't read either).

But i must agree that it sounds bad for the economics. Since most servers seem to have difficulties with economie after some time this is something i would not recommend.

Then again, its fcourse ur server and u can choose to ignore me :)

well u might be right about this one, but since our max donation is to +5, I dont believe that they will give any1 weapons more than +10 that is already a nice cannon

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 pm 
Duke

Macafeu wrote:

Quoting:

A: No, since we can't guarantee the legitimacy of those augments, we will not transfer any weapon augmentations.

A: No, the transfer formula for over enchanted weapons is the following: Our server max enchant + (Old server enchant - Max donated enchant) = New enchant value.
Example A: +20 Weapon on a server with max available donation +15 will be calculated: 5 + ( 20 - 15) = 10.
Example B: +20 Weapon on a server with max available donation +20 will be calculated: 5 + ( 20 - 20) = 5.

Lhyno wrote:
imagine having a whole S-grade clan transfered

the main point is exactly here
lot of servers suffer from a/s-graders and wants wipe because of them

it's not a server of mine, but I'd never allow transfers like this what can ruin the gameplay

this is just my opinion, but if ppl love that they can't play on your server because they don't have overlvld char, than you're welcome

you won't remove this option because of my views that's for sure, but at least I tried to prevent you from a fatal flaw
so gl

ps.: again, i had no offensive thoughts

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm 
Marquis

So, you will start on a new server by transfering your ready character, when others that start there for the first time, don't. So there is a huge game imbalance. There are players that look for new servers excactly for this: No A/S Grades yet and pure place to start developing their characters from the zero, having the same possibilities as others. You ruin this. Its no matter of what is transfered its matter of the transfer. Noone that will look for a NEW server will choose yours as it is not feeling like new. I have seen this in the past on other servers. They got huge ammound of transfered characters/accounts, some new ones from zero and after 6 months maximum they did closed. Why? Because when someone gets something easy way, he doesn't care if it looses it. It the same prinsiple where GM give items to new players so they keep them or make them come on their servers. This is the absolute rule on any server. If your server was x100 may it worked, but again, noone would bother to transfer a character on a x100 server.

I hope you revert this system for your own good. Otherwise I really hope I am wrong.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:01 pm 
Vassal

Lhyno wrote:
Macafeu wrote:

Quoting:

Lhyno wrote:
imagine having a whole S-grade clan transfered

the main point is exactly here
lot of servers suffer from a/s-graders and wants wipe because of them

it's not a server of mine, but I'd never allow transfers like this what can ruin the gameplay

this is just my opinion, but if ppl love that they can't play on your server because they don't have overlvld char, than you're welcome

you won't remove this option because of my views that's for sure, but at least I tried to prevent you from a fatal flaw
so gl

ps.: again, i had no offensive thoughts

well the server is pretty balanced, no weapons+15 shit and so, and the dev team is very organized, the one and only problem of the server is the lack of ppl, since nowadays every single guy prefer a x50/100 pvp l2j server. anyways I posted the info here to the ppl that want to join without starting all over again, if u think it stinks, u have a good solution and stay away.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm 
bump