Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2Off-IL]100x - Line][Age Team Open 06/08/2011
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 am 
Duke

Amrx wrote:
razveck wrote:
Depends on where its hosted and hosting conditions. Ive seen a BR server with <100 ping, but it was actually hosted in europe. So who knows

Brazilian server in europe? Then its a european server run by brazilians, or they could just be Portuguese lol.

Shame that the ping is horrid, best i got was still over 300+, it seems like a cool server even if I don't get or understand a word of the drama what is going on :P

Well, I am portuguese so I can tell the difference. It was a brazilian server (and half of the players were brazilian)

I guess u are from eastern europe cause I get ~170 ping in this server. Spikes a bit here and there but 90% of the time its perfectly fine. Still I dunno if Ill play much longer cause there arent that many players and I have my eyes set on another server right now.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2Off-IL]100x - Line][Age Team Open 06/08/2011
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm 
Marquis

razveck wrote:
Amrx wrote:
razveck wrote:
Depends on where its hosted and hosting conditions. Ive seen a BR server with <100 ping, but it was actually hosted in europe. So who knows

Brazilian server in europe? Then its a european server run by brazilians, or they could just be Portuguese lol.

Shame that the ping is horrid, best i got was still over 300+, it seems like a cool server even if I don't get or understand a word of the drama what is going on :P

Well, I am portuguese so I can tell the difference. It was a brazilian server (and half of the players were brazilian)

I guess u are from eastern europe cause I get ~170 ping in this server. Spikes a bit here and there but 90% of the time its perfectly fine. Still I dunno if Ill play much longer cause there arent that many players and I have my eyes set on another server right now.

Yeah u guessed right lol, actually im english but im playing from cyprus.... and that is normally a recipe for bad ping, even though I've played on some famous ones being hosted in texas a while back on a lower connection than what I've had but never had more than 120 ping. Could be on a good backbone that though

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile