Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: GvE/Faction servers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 pm 
Viscount

Do they exist anymore? And i'm not talking about phantom amateur servers. Some long time ago there was a server that was in top 3 on hopzone if i'm not wrong, but unfortunatly i forgot it's name. It was highly customized, you started from level 75(i think) with free B grade equpment, and you could do some type of arenas like 2vs2, 5vs5 in some places, with players that were around the same level and gear, and the server was really balanced. Also, you could do some type of mass pvp on some battlegrounds with different objectives, and things like that. I wonder if there is any server like this anymore, and if it's worth playing(many players, fun). I haven't heard of any in a while now, and now i feel like playing one. I'm bored of farming everything, and this drama on 98% of the servers it's becoming more stupid. Too many stupid kids that don't have anything better to do than playing lineage 2, 10 hours/day.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: GvE/Faction servers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm 
Viscount

pretty sure u mean infiniteL2

it's red vs blue, u start at 75, free B gear, war manager for 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 etc (everyone got a bracket number depending on gear + lvl so that it was a bit more equal), events that last like 30 - 50 minutes (don't remember, haven't played there for a long time) with many different kinds, CTF, bomb squad, castle siege etc

dunno about the population since I haven't played there for a long time

http://www.infinitel2.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm 
Marquis

miahi wrote:
Do they exist anymore? And i'm not talking about phantom amateur servers. Some long time ago there was a server that was in top 3 on hopzone if i'm not wrong, but unfortunatly i forgot it's name. It was highly customized, you started from level 75(i think) with free B grade equpment, and you could do some type of arenas like 2vs2, 5vs5 in some places, with players that were around the same level and gear, and the server was really balanced. Also, you could do some type of mass pvp on some battlegrounds with different objectives, and things like that. I wonder if there is any server like this anymore, and if it's worth playing(many players, fun). I haven't heard of any in a while now, and now i feel like playing one. I'm bored of farming everything, and this drama on 98% of the servers it's becoming more stupid. Too many stupid kids that don't have anything better to do than playing lineage 2, 10 hours/day.

yes thats infinitel2

* and they was on 1st/2nd/3rd place on hopzone cuz they had vote manager system , so everyday u should vote to participe in events

atm on server are just items OE and chars with S items / skills +++

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 pm 
Duke

Gve still exists yes, but the community ruined it, its full of non-english speaker retarded flamer kids.
Infinite still exists also, but dunno about the community

OfflineProfile