Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 83  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a HIGH rate server.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:00 pm 
Vagabond

www . l2rainbow . com

GRAND OPENING TODAY (1/08/13) at 18:00 GMT +1

Lineage 2 Rainbow is a project that try to bring back to life old PvP concepts that were very famous during the past. It has been though by experienced Lineage 2 players that want to experience something new, but at the same time that bring us to our best memories.

On this server you start at maximum level and with all the free gear you need. Subclases are also instant maximum level and without quest. The objective is to enchant your equipment as far as you can in order to beat the other players and eventually defeat the most powerful monsters on the server and claim yourself the king of the Tower of Insolence.

Here you don't have to level up since you start at level 85 and all your subclasses will also start at level 85.
Regarding to the SP the rates are x5000
All the drops are custom and the main currency is adena, you won't need anything else since you can adquire it from the GMShop.

Normal Scroll - 90%
Crystal Scroll - 95%
Blessed Scroll - 100%
Safe - +10
Max - No limit

NPC buffer with all the buffs and community system with everything you need.

Newbie Zone
This is a peace zone, so you cannot kill anyone or flag inside. Since it's though for new players the monsters are weak so you can easily kill them with +0 to +10 gear (safe). Because of this reason the rewards aren't very high.
Tower of Insolence
This is the main PvE zone and it's not Peace zone, as the Newbie Zone was. The monsters here are divided in different tiers, located in each floor of the tower. Therefore, the higher the floor is, the stronger are the moobs. Being the First Floor the equivalent to Newbie Zone but giving double reward, since it's not Peace Zone. After that, the monsters strenght and the rewards increase dramatically with each floor

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:11 pm 
Vagabond

Hello everyone, I'm searching a PvP server, preferably instant PvP, but I don't want raid boss jewels and I want a chronicle with kamaels (because my main is a kamael). Surely this type of server held does not exist but if anyone knows of one I'd like you to tell me.

The reason because I don't want RB jewels is because I don't play the game for years and I returned, and the last time I played I don't remember that the GM shop didn't have RB jewels, and the game for me was better, because that jewels have lots of resistances, and I'm playing a H5 server at this moment and is a lot boring, stun have a very very low rate, people don't root you now, not bleeding... It's boring...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm 
Baron

All kind of morons searching for PVP high rate servers , GO join DEX H5 test SERVER everything is free you just make your char ask for lvl adena and join oly you dumb fucks

http://www.lineage.ro

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm 
Vagabond

www . L2ReDay . com go!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:43 pm 
Elder

vithe wrote:
lf any good server pvp Freya or HI5

not AERON Not L2 GANG not BR servers

Blessed 100%
Skills Retail (not modify skills for balanced class it is sucks)

ASAP

UP! I am looking for the same! Oly on Aeron gives me a heart attack!

Lineage II:

90% 1st/2nd/3rd class, sub, nobl, cert, exp lvl 85/80, farm for weapons/armor/ench scrolls/attr, enchant skills/Attr/P-Mdef/P-Matk, Augment, Famefarm, Epic's

10% PvP, Mass PvP, Siege, Oly

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:59 am 
Baron

like i said you tards go to www.lineage.ro instant oly no farm H5 test server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 pm 
Heir

Hello.
My friends and I are looking for a pvp server no matter what client (except GOD). We want a funny pvp server w/o many customs and we do prefer server has more than 200 active ppl. If u got any info about a server like that, feel free to post it here, Thanks in advance.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:32 am 
Vassal

Chronicle: High-Five
Mod: Easy-Farm PvP
All rates: 5000x
ENCHANT
l2lwg[dot]com
Enchant Succes: 100%
Element Success: 100%
Max Enchant: +12
Safe Enchant: +12
Attribute max: 7 Level
BUFFER

All buffs available (except kamael and class specific).
Npc Buffs enchanted +30/+15, 4 hour duration.
32+4 buff slots, 16 dances.
Mana potions available.
ITEMS

Free Elegia/Vorpal/Vesper/Icarus/Dynasty items.
Epic Jewels only from Raid Bosses (Custom Respawn).
ZONES

Level Up Zone.
Farm Zones.
Raid Zones.
PvP OPTIONS

PvP Zone with rewards.
PvP/Pk Title/Name color system.
WEEKLY

Heroes selected every week (Sunday).
Castle Siege every week.
Territory Wars every week.
SERVER EVENTS

Team vs Team
Capture the Flag
Domination
Mass Domination
Last Man Standing
Deathmatch
Hunting Grounds
Treasure Hunt
Mutant
SECURITY SYSTEM

Highly secured antibot system for farm and enchant.
Improved Security system.
SERVER COMMANDS

.buffer (for premium)
.aio (for premium)
.online
.repair
.Expon .Expoff .Xpon .Xpoff
.user (many functions there)
.changepassword
.premium
.zone/.enter/.leave (for pvp zone)
.votepanel
.divorce/.engage/.gotolove

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 am 
Vassal

L2Coyote High rate L2j Private Server

Bots
Auto-Farm, Anti-Disarm, Anti-Backstab and many more bot features can easily ruin the game-play.
We've implemented an anti-bot system to keep the game-play free of bots, so everyone can have a great time playing.

DDoS
One of the most common problem why L2 servers are failing and close. Someone gets mad, grabs a booter and starts DDoSing just for fun. This way players lose their trust and fun to the server and finally it goes down for all.
Our server is protected by such attacks for a stable gaming environment.

Lag and Delays
Always a big problem(disconnects also) specially while PvPing, delays can get you killed.
Our server is located in Europe under a fast network that will guarantee low ping and zero delay at least for European players.

Anti-Corruption
A huge reason of why a lot of servers fail, the wrong person in a good team can ruin everything.
We trust our team completely but you probably don't and you think they might get corrupted and give away stuff.
For that reason we've coded a unique anti-corruption system that won't allow GMs to do anything that will ruin the game-play.
They can set weapons, get free items and do whatever they want but only on their-self.
They can kick you or ban you but NOT while you're playing an olympiad match or while you're praying to a castle siege.
This way we can guarantee that our server will be free of corruption.

Currencies
Adena is the main currency to get almost everything, then there are Sneaky Coins which can be obtained by PvPing and increasing rank.

Rates, Farm, Attributes & Enchants
All the rates are set to x1000, instant 85 level on start, instant 85 level on subclass.
You can farm everything from LS to GCM, max attribute level is 4 and one stone its instant level 4.
Max enchant is +16, safe enchant is +14. You can get from +14 to +16 by PvPing and attending in our events.
Olympiad max enchant is +6.

Zones
We have a starting, warm zone where all the players spawn. From there you can buy some items to start, get buffs and teleport to a farm zone.
We have a big farm zone with 3 spots and enough monsters for everyone, the maximum farm time is around 3 hours to get everything full.
We have a cycling PvP zone that changes every 3 days to keep your interest for PvP and not playing always at the same place.
Last but not least, we have a single raidboss zone with some raidbosses that drop cool rewards just to keep the fights running. Once someone hits a raidboss it automatically gets flagged.
On each zone you get Noblesse Blessing automatically.

Profile & Rank
There are 10 PvP ranks, to increase a rank you must reach 500 rank points.
Rank points are obtained by PvPing, making killstreaks or ending killstreaks.
On each rank you gain, you'll get a name color and some rewards.
Each player has its profile and you can see it by targeting and typing .profile (voice command) (more in-game).

Killstreaks & Deathstreaks
If you make enough kills in a row you'll get some extra reward and some fancy yellow announcement to near players about how amazing you are.
If you get killed many times in a row without killing anyone your rank points will be decreased.

Support Classes Reward
Because we know that is hard to get PvP rewards while playing as a support player, we've implemented a system about supports.
On each 3 party kills, all party supports will be rewarded.

Anti-PvP Feed
Well just to make sure that you'll take rewards and points only if you worth it, there is an extended system that checks if you are feeding or not.
Obviously we can't get deeper in details for this one but if you're not a feeder you have nothing to worry about.

Anti-Olympiad Feed
Not hiding names or anything, but again another system that will check sort of things.
In case there is an olympiad-feed we'll be notified with a full log of the match and we'll investigate it further.
Once again if you're not feeding, you have nothing to worry about.

Buff Cancellation
Well as on many servers, canceled buffs will return after 15 seconds while you're PvPing (Does not apply inside Olympiad).

Menu & Community Board
We've made a cool .menu (voice command) where you can enable or disable some things such anti-buff shield(so other players won't be able to buff you), chat blocking, trade blocking, instant bug reports and more that you'll find out in game.
We've also made a good-looking community board where you can find more info about our server and as well info about Top PvP, PK etc..

Dress Me
The usual .dressme (voice command) system but unique and bug-free(yes!). In this one you can choose if you want to see visual or original items of other players.
That means at any time you can switch to see only the original items of other players(like there is no dress me on the server)! You can always switch what other players see(your visual or your original items).

Language Chat
As seen back on some servers, we've implemented this nice mod that will allow you to pick your language through .lang (voice command) or .menu (voice command) and then talk to this language-specific chat using "-" or "=".
This way players from same country can share thoughts and have fun together.

Debug
Some players maybe remember this from other servers, it gives you the opportunity to check the land rate (and not only) of your skills.
It can be turned on/off using .debug (voice command) or through .menu (voice command).

Balance
Well we won't say this 100% balance that almost any server says, we've tried our best tho to keep things balanced.
We'll be constantly making polls in our forum regarding classes and after an inner discussion we'll be making decisions and changes.

Vote Reward
A Vote Bracelet that will boost some of your stats by voting.

NPCs
Well, we never liked as players servers where you had to go through 10 npcs to do stuff.
At this moment in our server we have a Gatekeeper that can teleport you to various areas and our zones(Single or Party teleport), a Shop that you can get anything from it, a Buffer with any buff you may need(Enchanted to +30/+15, 3hours, slots: 30 buffs/16 songs-dances) and an Assistant NPC with anything that you'll ever need.
From Clan, Subclass, Attribute, Augment to Dyes, PK Removal and Noblesse in one NPC!

Clan
As a PvP server there are no clan penalties and also you don't need eggs to get clan skills.
You only need clan reputation that you can get it with adena.

Customs
We never liked them and so we don't have them. The only customs you'll see on our server besides our coins are only Cloaks.
For now there are available in our Shop the H5 cloaks(Zaken-Freya-Frintezza), more to come.

TeamSpeak Server Slots
We will be providing TS slots in server's active clans.

Other
Geodata included.

Those are the basic features of our server, there are more stuff waiting for you to explore and more things to come as well.
We would be more than glad to see you playing in our server, lets all together make an enjoyable and fun to play game-play.

Patch: Not available yet, as server is on an alpha state. Stay tuned!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm 
Elder

hdtv wrote:
like i said you tards go to http://www.lineage.ro instant oly no farm H5 test server

Im afraid the only tard here is you, calling others tards. We dont look for test server we look for server. Or is anyone here asking for a retail skill pvp test server? Kkthxbb

@ L2Coyote: everything was nicely written and styled until I came across "balanced" my reaction to this: NEXT!! ty coyote there are already xyz balanced pvp servers out there and they all suck. We all here are waiting for the few good but unfortunately badly maintained retail skills pvp servers.

@ ichimar0 address/name of the server is l2lwg?

Lineage II:

90% 1st/2nd/3rd class, sub, nobl, cert, exp lvl 85/80, farm for weapons/armor/ench scrolls/attr, enchant skills/Attr/P-Mdef/P-Matk, Augment, Famefarm, Epic's

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 pm 
Vassal

well i can tell lies like come onn its perfect and %100 balanced seems u dont like honesty maybe just want to live in a dream but as i said we do our best we cant promisse %100 balance ty for your comment :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 pm 
Baron

l2coyote wrote:
well i can tell lies like come onn its perfect and %100 balanced seems u dont like honesty maybe just want to live in a dream but as i said we do our best we cant promisse %100 balance ty for your comment :)

FUCK OFF with your balance if you mess with the skills retail formula you FUCK THE SERVER you moron
the game should be as imbalanced as it came out you cock sucker

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:45 pm 
Vassal

hmm seems someone mad weird but i couldnt decide which type is that

emorage? or just simple teenager reaction :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm 
Heir

@hdtv You answer that way @ any topic! You think you are clever or something? Just to clear something, your idea/opinion can be heard even if u don't use sh1t language . It's not a mistake to have a bad attitude about something, but indicate that in a friendlier way.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 pm 
Elder

hdtv wrote:
l2coyote wrote:

FUCK OFF with your balance if you mess with the skills retail formula you FUCK THE SERVER you moron
the game should be as imbalanced as it came out you cock sucker

I agree with you, but you can express it differently. I just realize, the reasob, why we see so little retail pvp servers out there is, because every kid or person with bad programing knowledge in l2 can open a server and call it "balanced". On a balanced server everything works incompletely and everything gets hidden under the name "balanced" even when its bugged. To have a retail pvp server is only for the best admins and dev's out there, we all know this so we demand the best. Balanced is bullshit, from kids for kids. Period.

Lineage II:

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 83  Next