Lineage 2 Game PMfun Forum
http://forum.pmfun.com/

Searching for a LOW rate server.
http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12007
Page 146 of 147

Author:  MaliceMizer [ Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Any IL L2OFF with at least 1k ON? Hopefully international.

Author:  bemyfrag [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

very big greek interlude lowrate project ( i hope ) l2elixir opens this friday/tomorrow. they had very big advertising company last few weeks. lets hope russians wont kill it with DDOS and their hardcore RMT bot groups later on .

also there is no donate for D/C items and some other gamebreaking "rush" bullshit . just the usual premium account and classes. they are also buyable with adena and donate coins are tradeable aswell. also looks like they gonna take care of bots seriously by str8 perma banning chars/accs w/o unban option. if u need help with something or just looking for friendly company or craft hit me up here or ingame "mmm

Author:  Nhaka [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

I dunno about old servers, but you can check new ones that will open at https://l2hop.com/

might help the ones looking for new servers

Author:  Beppie [ Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

bemyfrag wrote:
very big greek interlude lowrate project ( i hope ) l2elixir opens this friday/tomorrow. they had very big advertising company last few weeks. lets hope russians wont kill it with DDOS and their hardcore RMT bot groups later on .

also there is no donate for D/C items and some other gamebreaking "rush" bullshit . just the usual premium account and classes. they are also buyable with adena and donate coins are tradeable aswell. also looks like they gonna take care of bots seriously by str8 perma banning chars/accs w/o unban option. if u need help with something or just looking for friendly company or craft hit me up here or ingame "mmm


Just logged in there.
Right away spammed with the premium account box with a list of perks that went off the screen but it's not p2w, no sir. You want? you want? Clicked no...
Then "YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE SERVER YET, GO VOTE NAOOOWW!"
Hadn't even killed one mob...

Author:  Foxaurus [ Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Hello All,

I was looking for a some interesting Low Rate server, but there is always the same shit, and after much time i had an idea, why we can't meke a amazing Low Rates server?

We can make a brainstorming with a good ideas that we appreciate in other servers and mak the Ultimate Amazing Low Rates Nostalgic L2 Server.

What you think? :?:

Author:  bemyfrag [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Beppie wrote:
Just logged in there.
Right away spammed with the premium account box with a list of perks that went off the screen but it's not p2w, no sir. You want? you want? Clicked no...
Then "YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE SERVER YET, GO VOTE NAOOOWW!"
Hadn't even killed one mob...


i dont think u played l2 recently . this is literally the most nop2w server for the last 3 years :D

we got 8 premium accounts + 2nd class with coins on all . noone donated or spent ANY money . all with adena . pay2win btw

and we are 3-4 ppl not even a CP lol

Author:  Beppie [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

bemyfrag wrote:
Beppie wrote:
Just logged in there.
Right away spammed with the premium account box with a list of perks that went off the screen but it's not p2w, no sir. You want? you want? Clicked no...
Then "YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE SERVER YET, GO VOTE NAOOOWW!"
Hadn't even killed one mob...


i dont think u played l2 recently . this is literally the most nop2w server for the last 3 years :D



I played on a x4 IL server with donations that were just donations.
You know, like, you donate but you don't get anything because that is called buying?
No dual box, no nothing, just the game.
So yeah, no, you are not the most nop2w, sorry.

Author:  Lioran [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Let's say, I'm the most bored person in the universe right now
and I just want to play lineage 2 with some english speakers.

I wanna spoil stuff, I wanna do raid bosses.
Where do I go, Right now?

Prioritizing recommendation over shameless plugs.

Author:  Herlitz [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Lioran wrote:
Let's say, I'm the most bored person in the universe right now
and I just want to play lineage 2 with some english speakers.

I wanna spoil stuff, I wanna do raid bosses.
Where do I go, Right now?

Prioritizing recommendation over shameless plugs.


Might be a bit biased, but if you don't mind the progress being slower than what you're used to, head over to l2classic.club

It's a Classic chronicle if you've heard of it (aka not C4, Interlude or anything, a new chronicle). It's an old-school based L2 and it's aimed at the hardcore players. However, if you want to do some RBs, basically the only way to farm from 20 to 50 are RBs, and there're often RB parties in /partymatching. But again, it's basically like 0.1x rates so it might take you a while to even get to 20 if you're not used to it. :wink: (also client takes like 20GB if that's ok by you)

Author:  Lioran [ Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Herlitz wrote:
Might be a bit biased, but if you don't mind the progress being slower than what you're used to, head over to l2classic.club

It's a Classic chronicle if you've heard of it (aka not C4, Interlude or anything, a new chronicle). It's an old-school based L2 and it's aimed at the hardcore players. However, if you want to do some RBs, basically the only way to farm from 20 to 50 are RBs, and there're often RB parties in /partymatching. But again, it's basically like 0.1x rates so it might take you a while to even get to 20 if you're not used to it. :wink: (also client takes like 20GB if that's ok by you)


I'd like to get out of talking island this year.
I wouldn't even play x1

Author:  KamoHaDer [ Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Sup folks. Been lurking around but can't find much so just gonna ask here and hopefully someones has some suggestions. Just looking for low-mid server for this winter. Exp could be anywhere around x1-x25~ as long as it doesnt take few days or just a week to reach max level (some with 24/7 ofc will lol.) Thanks in advance! :)

Author:  Kush [ Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

l2dawn low rate x3 comming soon
l2dex x75 (if is not too high for you) 14 sept

the rest are javas or garbage

Author:  bemyfrag [ Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Kush wrote:
l2dawn low rate x3 comming soon
l2dex x75 (if is not too high for you) 14 sept

the rest are javas or garbage


l2dex is not ? :D the only thing thats good about l2dex is the files.

Author:  KamoHaDer [ Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

Kush wrote:
l2dawn low rate x3 comming soon
l2dex x75 (if is not too high for you) 14 sept

the rest are javas or garbage


Thanks, i might wait and give a try to Dawn, hopefully turns out to be a decent one. Loved Dex many years ago in low rate c4 times but now seems like any other server that gets so hyped about and dies in a month or so :/

Author:  Kush [ Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.

True l2dex like every mid rate turned into a garbage too and yes i suggested just because of the files to have some fun until l2dawn opens (who knows...maybe in 2099)

Page 146 of 147 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by PMfun ©2006-2010