Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2133 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 143  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
This topic is made for ppl that are looking for a LOW rate server.
Instead of making a new thread post here and ask for a suggestion.
Keep in mind including the:
-rates
-chronicle
-age
-country
-platform
-donations
-customs
-amount of players

infos will help you a lot when sorting out the proposals.

When proposing a server keep in mind that the info has to be as short as possible and posts containing walls of text will be deleted.DO NOT SPAM.
Respect the forum rules.

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm 
Elder

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 174
Hi guys im rly new and im looking for a server.

-rates: 3-5
-chronicle: I rly dont care too much but i would like a server after IL Chronicle.
-age: 1 month old max or opening soon.
-country: Anywhere.
-platform: Dont care :)
-donations: Not for items.
-customs: NO
-amount of players: Over 2k if posible.


Thx for any info :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
thats hard one :)
3-5 rates servers i would propose
raidfight x4/around 2k population/ but older than u need/epi
adrenaline x3/low population/but a new server/epi
dex network ofcourse x4/moooooore than 2k/but old/hb
rpgclub x5/populated/new/epi(leaked off files)
new dex test sv
hope ive helped a bit

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 am 
Elder

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 174
GoDs3nD wrote:
thats hard one :)
3-5 rates servers i would propose
raidfight x4/around 2k population/ but older than u need/epi
adrenaline x3/low population/but a new server/epi
dex network ofcourse x4/moooooore than 2k/but old/hb
rpgclub x5/populated/new/epi(leaked off files)
new dex test sv
hope ive helped a bit


Thx for fast reply.
I decided i will start in new dex server x4 (arion http://arion.lineage.ro/)
It start at the end of feabruary and their epilogue files are nice.
Thx for reply godsend


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:21 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
xreidenx wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
thats hard one :)
3-5 rates servers i would propose
raidfight x4/around 2k population/ but older than u need/epi
adrenaline x3/low population/but a new server/epi
dex network ofcourse x4/moooooore than 2k/but old/hb
rpgclub x5/populated/new/epi(leaked off files)
new dex test sv
hope ive helped a bit


Thx for fast reply.
I decided i will start in new dex server x4 (arion http://arion.lineage.ro/)
It start at the end of feabruary and their epilogue files are nice.
Thx for reply godsend

ur welcome
happy i was useful and good luck at arion :)

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Posts: 206
http://www.rpg-club.com/en/
They are opening new x5 server 1 st March live date

Adena/Exp/SP: amount x5
SealStones: amount x5
Adena, SealStones: chance 100%
Drop: chance x5
Spoil: chance x3, amount x1
Quest: x5 (not for all quests)
Quest awards: exp x5, adena x5

_________________
Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:23 am 
Elder

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 174
Lale wrote:
http://www.rpg-club.com/en/
They are opening new x5 server 1 st March live date

Adena/Exp/SP: amount x5
SealStones: amount x5
Adena, SealStones: chance 100%
Drop: chance x5
Spoil: chance x3, amount x1
Quest: x5 (not for all quests)
Quest awards: exp x5, adena x5


I asked for a server with no bots and no donations so dont spam this topic plx.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 am 
Knight

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 pm
Posts: 77
xreidenx wrote:
I asked for a server with no bots and no donations so dont spam this topic plx.


Lol at him, show us where did u say something about bots and lil donation(u cant donate for items on rpg)

btw there is donation on DEX and gl connecting w/o premium


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:09 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Posts: 206
Yo danny :)
As for bots every server has them, L2Walker, L2Net, l2Control, Auto Clicker +script. If people wanna bot they will do it, as for Dex you just reminded me about Celes x7 when donators had such a HUGE advantage of not spaming log in for 3 hours and after loged in get dced after 10 min cose server was at CAP, so guess what is gonna happen on dex.

_________________
Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm 
Elder

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 pm
Posts: 174
Danny wrote:
xreidenx wrote:
I asked for a server with no bots and no donations so dont spam this topic plx.


Lol at him, show us where did u say something about bots and lil donation(u cant donate for items on rpg)

btw there is donation on DEX and gl connecting w/o premium


U can donate on rpg club for exp/sp runes also for adena/bogs/agathions/enchants D/C/B/exp boosting cakes.

So yea u cant donate for items but u can donate for adena and buy items and i dont like that shit.

btw i still prefer trying 5 min to log in dex (when server is full u need 5 min max to log) before end whit a russ fail server that will die in less than 4 months. (like its hapening to the russ x1/x30 server)

Russ admins just dont care. (HF when u will see the first +16 weapon in 3 months or less 8) , same in x30 )


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 pm
Posts: 4
Adres: http://l2.coexistens.net
Typ:official
Chronicle: Interlude
SP: 5
Exp: 5
Drop: 1 (amount 5x)
Adena: 5
Spoil: 1 (amount 5x)
Quest 5x
Qeast drop item 2.5
Dualbox :allow (only craft profesion, only in city)
anty bot: L2W, L2C, Hlapex, etc..

Hardware:
CPU:2x AMD Opteron 2352 Quad Core 2.1GHz 6MB (8x 2,1 GHz)
Mem: 32 GB
HD: 2 x 139 GB Maxtor 15 RPM
Bandwidth 1000 Mbps
no transfer limit

Server is on Czech. no lag.. 99% up time


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Posts: 206
xreidenx wrote:
Danny wrote:
xreidenx wrote:
I asked for a server with no bots and no donations so dont spam this topic plx.


Lol at him, show us where did u say something about bots and lil donation(u cant donate for items on rpg)

btw there is donation on DEX and gl connecting w/o premium


U can donate on rpg club for exp/sp runes also for adena/bogs/agathions/enchants D/C/B/exp boosting cakes.

So yea u cant donate for items but u can donate for adena and buy items and i dont like that shit.

btw i still prefer trying 5 min to log in dex (when server is full u need 5 min max to log) before end whit a russ fail server that will die in less than 4 months. (like its hapening to the russ x1/x30 server)

Russ admins just dont care. (HF when u will see the first +16 weapon in 3 months or less 8) , same in x30 )

On x30 is such donation options, if you really saying that is same on x5 you are mistaken,BADLY mistaken.

_________________
Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 am 
Elder

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 175
Lale wrote:
On x30 is such donation options, if you really saying that is same on x5 you are mistaken,BADLY mistaken.


Log to x1/ x5 Server and u will see donations.

x5 Server donations.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/shot00015nx.jpg/ -->LOL DONATION FOR BUFF NPC :D

http://img246.imageshack.us/i/shot00014t.jpg/ --> EXP runes?

http://img10.imageshack.us/i/shot00012cz.jpg/ --> Adenas and cakes? o.O

and many many more.

x1 Donations includes BOGS/ADENA/ Blessed enchants /cakes and some accesorys.

Also the counter on the page about server population is just sh1t..Check this (more than double)


http://evermore-world.com/who/index.php ... &port=7777

x1=> 77.50.0.76
x10=> 77.50.0.53
x30=> 77.50.0.71
x1000=> 77.50.0.70

sry godsend for spam but this fanboys just make me go mad :roll:


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 am 
Elder

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 178
I am looking for a serious server with the following features:

Flat rates of x1-x3
Game version no newer than Hellbound (Interlude, C5, C4 everything counts)
Population of above 300
Fresh and stable in line with that superior in technical state (e.g. Noobwars).

Arion is something I have considered and did not rule out, therefore spare me the empy posts.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm 
Elder

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 am
Posts: 100
Location: Maple Ridge
I know many people looking for:

-rates 3x or less exp, 5-8x drops/spoils, 3x to 4x adena
-chronicle interlude
-age not so important as long as working
-country not matter as long as game in English lol
-platform no matter
-donations NOT for items
-customs no, want as close to original as possible
-# of players at least 300 (can support 2k or more easily)
-dual box yes dual box for 1 is fine


Celes is dead (and full of drop and spoil bugs) so no need recommend it, dex sucks cause power tripping insane moron in charge so not an option either, especially if he plans on doing same thing of "banning" people for "donations" to get a 2nd chance to keep playing.

_________________
No point in living if you cannot be alive.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2133 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 143  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement