Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:41 pm 
Heir

I wonder why none is making HB servers? This is the best, most balanced Chronicle ever, in my opinion. There would be a great success if a new HB project, perhaps a MID rate x 15 or 20 is launched by a pro team of GMs, with good reputation behind their backs. I look forward to seeing this happen.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 pm 
Baron

Citadel was the best HB x15 and look how it ended. I already wrote to the former staff to resurect the project as its really crazy that there is no other server like that.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:09 am 
Heir

Yes, I've played on both Citadels x5 and x15. First ended dramatically due to exploit issues caused by poor security precauions. Second attempt had already lost the initial interest of players and was poorly populated. Too bad for the guys who put a lot of effort into it.

I think, that low rate servers attract only hardcore players, who race through the server for 1-2 weeks and quit, while at the same time some of them use bots and ruin the game for others. Best should be if they make a HB x30 or similar, in order to attract players like myself, with limited time for games, who play for relaxation and not for sport. This way the server will be poplated for longer and for better.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:23 am 
Baron

The sooner people will reach endgame, the sooner they will leave IMO. I dont think high rates help the population. I think x15 are ideal. Not too fast and not too slow. But that desnt matter. There can be x15 and x30 too, why not. The current x30 suck the same like the current x15. Its so focused on "relax" gameplay that there are global gatekeepers, class changes at NPCs, buffers, custom buff times etc. But yeah, x30 retail-like would be good. Any rate retail-like would do :D

PS I dont remember poor population on x15 (at least not before the server died). Ofc it was not dex or whatever, but there was more than enough players to enjoy the game fully.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:22 pm 
Marquis

MaxTunnerX wrote:
The sooner people will reach endgame, the sooner they will leave IMO. I dont think high rates help the population. I think x15 are ideal. Not too fast and not too slow. But that desnt matter. There can be x15 and x30 too, why not. The current x30 suck the same like the current x15. Its so focused on "relax" gameplay that there are global gatekeepers, class changes at NPCs, buffers, custom buff times etc. But yeah, x30 retail-like would be good. Any rate retail-like would do :D

PS I dont remember poor population on x15 (at least not before the server died). Ofc it was not dex or whatever, but there was more than enough players to enjoy the game fully.

People always come on a long term srv. Even in year 2016. On Wrath x5 low rate , after 3 months + since opening we had a boost of new players(500+) due advertise and due other server closing or dead, including rpg. So i advice all server owners , dont rush to close server fast thinking u get money fast if u reopen in few months .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:38 pm 
Elder

That's strange. For me, after reaching endgame is where the true play begins. Too bad, I usually proceed slower than others, due to my self-made approach and well, being a casual.
Acutally to be honest, I rarely reach endgame before the server is closed down. Of course I reach S-grade with my main like level 78, but that is not what we can call endgame-state. I still need to advance with some sublcasses, doing tons of quests and grinding to eventually reach noblesse. And of course I also have to enchant my skills to a certain level + perfecting my equipment, enchanting my armor and jewels and of course weapon.
That takes a lot of time. But then I have myself a really effective character, why on earth should I leave? Of course I don't. That is when one can feel most accomplished and when the game is the most fun. I sure won't be start all this from scratch... now I can pwn for realz, it's awesome.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:46 pm 
Baron

Keep at it. I wont tell you the reason why some people have different aproach because it might ruin your entire gaming experience and you might not enjoy some of the games you will play in future.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:40 pm 
Elder

gdinov wrote:
Yes, I've played on both Citadels x5 and x15. First ended dramatically due to exploit issues caused by poor security precauions. Second attempt had already lost the initial interest of players and was poorly populated. Too bad for the guys who put a lot of effort into it.

I think, that low rate servers attract only hardcore players, who race through the server for 1-2 weeks and quit, while at the same time some of them use bots and ruin the game for others. Best should be if they make a HB x30 or similar, in order to attract players like myself, with limited time for games, who play for relaxation and not for sport. This way the server will be poplated for longer and for better.

:) ckutHuk +1

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm 
Vassal

gdinov wrote:

Game rates have nothing to do with it imo. People quit mid/high servers too after a couple of weeks. Your x30 HB server wouldn't last any longer

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 pm 
Baron

Citadel might rise again. Show your support in "searching for mid rate server" and http://l2citadel.com/forums/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm 
Vagabond

we need again citadel :D but pls no mid ;D we are 5 guys to wait for this :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:19 am 
Baron

Clubber wrote:
we need again citadel :D but pls no mid ;D we are 5 guys to wait for this :D
Im really sorry mate, but there are tons of retail-like low rates. The point of all I have said is to create a retail-like midrate without custom shit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:21 am 
Vagabond

l2dawn is the ONLY low rate worth playing atm. NO Donations for in game items. period. ever. true.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:10 pm 
Vagabond

bloodbros(.)net is a interlude [OFF] x5 low rate server that will open on march 19. prepare yourselves

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:43 am 
Vagabond

L2 Dawn I would say, server has been online for more than 6 months and GMs seem to be active and helpful, had an issue with a texture I couldn’t see and got a response within 12 hours with a fix.
Population seems to be at around 1k to 1,5k and I have met players in low level zones as opposed to an army of bots like on other servers I used to play.
So far (I am level 52) I have experienced more occasions of people randomly buffing me or asking me to party with them than guys coming at me and pking me.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 162  Next