Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:57 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 am
Posts: 16
Justice4 wrote:
Bumblemump wrote:
When the owner of L2Evoke stated, on his own account that is, that it's a fake, it's obviously a fake. Their Facebook page says the same thing.

It's so clearly a fake, it's kind of hilarious. Don't support people like that. The only liars are the new "L2Evoke"-ish team.


Yes, you can believe that or make a little research (like you should) and see that there two groups of dev teams fighting for the Evoke name.

The old corrupt Admin (Ares) still controls the social media accounts such as pmfun and Facebook accounts and spreads lies and creates drama. Guess what... Both him and CT tried to create drama over the new Evoke and defame it... The one is still without a project and the other just announced the closure of his project today.

Also, why the hate? It's not like there are many promising low rate servers live/about to open... Most of the haters might be playing there in a week (Hello Kiefer and CO :P )


The hate is justified, I don't think anyone likes identity theft. Would you like it if someone pretended to be you? Even worse, if someone tried passing off sub-par work as your creation? It tarnishes your name.

I already did my research, that's why I'm comfortable saying that the new owners are liars.

L2Evoke is the side without any evidence to their claim. If they could provide that, it would be a totally different situation. They don't have the right social media accounts, the right server files or even the right domain. The only thing they seem to have is a bad impersonator. They could stop this whole situation with a tiny bit of proof, but they don't. There's only one reason for that; they don't have it.

I don't think the lack of good, low rate servers justifies supporting a crook.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 am 
Vassal

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am
Posts: 20
Bumblemump wrote:

The hate is justified, I don't think anyone likes identity theft. Would you like it if someone pretended to be you? Even worse, if someone tried passing off sub-par work as your creation? It tarnishes your name.

I already did my research, that's why I'm comfortable saying that the new owners are liars.

L2Evoke is the side without any evidence to their claim. If they could provide that, it would be a totally different situation. They don't have the right social media accounts, the right server files or even the right domain. The only thing they seem to have is a bad impersonator. They could stop this whole situation with a tiny bit of proof, but they don't. There's only one reason for that; they don't have it.

I don't think the lack of good, low rate servers justifies supporting a crook.


Damn!!! It's like you didn't even read my reply at all.
One more time for you blind people. Two different dev teams that worked on the old Evoke are fighting for the name. The old corrupt Admin Ares managed to take control of the social media accounts and tried to defame this new project because he wasn't a part of it.

And seriously... Why would you even want to play on his server again???? Well don't answer that question since I know you come from the other corrupt server Dawn with another Liar Admin :P

Evoke is an entirely new project with just the old name from some people that worked on the old server.

PS. Good luck trying to find another server mate since you are not interested


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:24 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 am
Posts: 16
Justice4 wrote:
Bumblemump wrote:

The hate is justified, I don't think anyone likes identity theft. Would you like it if someone pretended to be you? Even worse, if someone tried passing off sub-par work as your creation? It tarnishes your name.

I already did my research, that's why I'm comfortable saying that the new owners are liars.

L2Evoke is the side without any evidence to their claim. If they could provide that, it would be a totally different situation. They don't have the right social media accounts, the right server files or even the right domain. The only thing they seem to have is a bad impersonator. They could stop this whole situation with a tiny bit of proof, but they don't. There's only one reason for that; they don't have it.

I don't think the lack of good, low rate servers justifies supporting a crook.


Damn!!! It's like you didn't even read my reply at all.
One more time for you blind people. Two different dev teams that worked on the old Evoke are fighting for the name. The old corrupt Admin Ares managed to take control of the social media accounts and tried to defame this new project because he wasn't a part of it.

And seriously... Why would you even want to play on his server again???? Well don't answer that question since I know you come from the other corrupt server Dawn with another Liar Admin :P

Evoke is an entirely new project with just the old name from some people that worked on the old server.

PS. Good luck trying to find another server mate since you are not interested


It seems you're having trouble with logic, so I'll be brief.

1. If the new team doesn't have the name, domain, server-files or social media accounts, then they're not Evoke. I bet you're calling the old admin corrupt because he wouldn't give you the name (understandably)

2.
Quote:
And seriously... Why would you even want to play on his server again???? Well don't answer that question since I know you come from the other corrupt server Dawn with another Liar Admin :P

I don't even know where to start. I never mentioned anything about playing on his server. In fact, I never did. I never played on Dawn either, so your assumption that I'd be in any way connected to that server is laughable at best. You keep calling everyone else liars, but it would be SO EASY to prove it. It would literally take less time to prove that they're telling the truth, than the time it took for you to write that response. If the new Evoke team is as good as you seem to think they are, why would they be this reckless? Why would they insist on appearing incompetent?

3.
Quote:
Evoke is an entirely new project with just the old name from some people that worked on the old server.

PS. Good luck trying to find another server mate since you are not interested


It seems you're the one who should do a little bit of research. Check any of the advertisements they've made, you'll see an entirely different presentation. They're obviously presenting themselves as the old Evoke team. Even their advertisement here on pmfun says so. It's literally in the first line of their post.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 am 
Vassal

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am
Posts: 20
Bumblemump wrote:
I don't even know where to start. I never mentioned anything about playing on his server. In fact, I never did. I never played on Dawn either, so your assumption that I'd be in any way connected to that server is laughable at best. You keep calling everyone else liars, but it would be SO EASY to prove it. It would literally take less time to prove that they're telling the truth, than the time it took for you to write that response. If the new Evoke team is as good as you seem to think they are, why would they be this reckless? Why would they insist on appearing incompetent?


It seems you're the one who should do a little bit of research. Check any of the advertisements they've made, you'll see an entirely different presentation. They're obviously presenting themselves as the old Evoke team. Even their advertisement here on pmfun says so. It's literally in the first line of their post.


Dude, what the fuck is wrong you? Seriously...
I saw you making posts on Dawn's shoutbox, so my guess is you played there... But then again you seem to be out for blood...

I will tell you one last time since you don't seem that bright.... The Old Evoke project consisted of some devs. Ares (one of the Admins there) went corrupt and helped one Clan and did all kinds of shady things. So the old team split and want nothing to do with this *.

Some of the old devs are now making this project (thus the Evoke name) yet Ares managed to take control of the social media accounts and started flaming the project. What part of this sentense do you not understand? I think you are just trying to play dumb.

Why flame a dev team and call it incompetent when you haven't even seen their work? Go back to your shithole dude. You are not even trying to present arguments


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:07 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:05 am
Posts: 1
Justice4 wrote:
Bumblemump wrote:
I don't even know where to start. I never mentioned anything about playing on his server. In fact, I never did. I never played on Dawn either, so your assumption that I'd be in any way connected to that server is laughable at best. You keep calling everyone else liars, but it would be SO EASY to prove it. It would literally take less time to prove that they're telling the truth, than the time it took for you to write that response. If the new Evoke team is as good as you seem to think they are, why would they be this reckless? Why would they insist on appearing incompetent?


It seems you're the one who should do a little bit of research. Check any of the advertisements they've made, you'll see an entirely different presentation. They're obviously presenting themselves as the old Evoke team. Even their advertisement here on pmfun says so. It's literally in the first line of their post.


Dude, what the fuck is wrong you? Seriously...
I saw you making posts on Dawn's shoutbox, so my guess is you played there... But then again you seem to be out for blood...

I will tell you one last time since you don't seem that bright.... The Old Evoke project consisted of some devs. Ares (one of the Admins there) went corrupt and helped one Clan and did all kinds of shady things. So the old team split and want nothing to do with this *.

Some of the old devs are now making this project (thus the Evoke name) yet Ares managed to take control of the social media accounts and started flaming the project. What part of this sentense do you not understand? I think you are just trying to play dumb.

Why flame a dev team and call it incompetent when you haven't even seen their work? Go back to your shithole dude. You are not even trying to present arguments



I really hope you are getting paid by this evoke becuz otherwise you are going public with your stupidity..

head gm FG and PINNG officially stated this evoke fake. Want some more proof?

facebook com/L2Evoke/

so shove your lies up your ass and begin the countdown of l2evoke death, is just another cashgrab.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:55 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 am
Posts: 16
Justice4 wrote:
Bumblemump wrote:
I don't even know where to start. I never mentioned anything about playing on his server. In fact, I never did. I never played on Dawn either, so your assumption that I'd be in any way connected to that server is laughable at best. You keep calling everyone else liars, but it would be SO EASY to prove it. It would literally take less time to prove that they're telling the truth, than the time it took for you to write that response. If the new Evoke team is as good as you seem to think they are, why would they be this reckless? Why would they insist on appearing incompetent?


It seems you're the one who should do a little bit of research. Check any of the advertisements they've made, you'll see an entirely different presentation. They're obviously presenting themselves as the old Evoke team. Even their advertisement here on pmfun says so. It's literally in the first line of their post.


Dude, what the fuck is wrong you? Seriously...
I saw you making posts on Dawn's shoutbox, so my guess is you played there... But then again you seem to be out for blood...

I will tell you one last time since you don't seem that bright.... The Old Evoke project consisted of some devs. Ares (one of the Admins there) went corrupt and helped one Clan and did all kinds of shady things. So the old team split and want nothing to do with this *.

Some of the old devs are now making this project (thus the Evoke name) yet Ares managed to take control of the social media accounts and started flaming the project. What part of this sentense do you not understand? I think you are just trying to play dumb.

Why flame a dev team and call it incompetent when you haven't even seen their work? Go back to your shithole dude. You are not even trying to present arguments


Sorry, I forgot about you.

Yes, I used the dawn shoutbox. If you had been paying attention, you would know I'm looking for a server to play on. Then again, you've already shown to have trouble with logic and common sense. If you want to take a look at my account there, you'll see it's a few days old. You're really not bright.

You repeating yourself doesn't make you right. You're giving a reason for why they're using Evoke still, but that reason can't possibly be true, that would be too embarrassing for the developers. Why would they be using a name that's not theirs AND a name that's connected with corruption?

I don't need to see their work to call them out on their bullshit. It's like If you see a car crashed in a ditch, you don't need to pull over to confirm someone fucked up.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 4:56 am
Posts: 2
Okay, if ANYBODY wants to play rly low rate server. Gracia final epilogue.

l2shrine . com

The community after 6 months still growing, still no dynasty.
No donations 2, only some premium with votes so its free for all.

I Start now 2 with my friends, its the best server for pve


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:41 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 4
l2reality.eu

H5 MODERN LOW RATE SERVER! OPENING 5/6/2017!
OBT ON 29 MAY
TRY IT OUT


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:23 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:39 pm
Posts: 9
If you are looking for a stable interlude server with lots of cool features please visit us.
We are now Live!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=70757


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:06 pm 
Elder

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Posts: 181
If you are looking for a low rate retail like Chronicle 4 server.
Search no longer.

http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?p=299226


Server going Live on 01.06.17


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:06 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm
Posts: 14
New low rate server: "L2Strider" * l2strider.eu *

Opening time: 1. June 2017

* Version: Interlude.
* Rates : 1x (exception = spoil rate : 3x)
* No premium services.
* Whitelisting procedure for filtering honest players VS unwelcome people.
* Monthly payment for keeping account(s) activated. Can leave account passive and return later.
* Server has needed functionality working. Some make-up here and there to do, whitch do not interfere in gameplay.
* Multibox limit: 2 online + 1 offline shop
* This server honours Honesty and Fair Play! Administration works for kick cheaters off. Earnings per player is not goal.
* No common items
* No shadow items
* Everything you want, you must earn it.
* Come and join!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:49 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 am
Posts: 6
classic 2.0 new server starts on 16.06.2017


Exp / Sp - x3
Adena - x3
Rounds drop rate - x3, count - x3
Reity has won a chance - x3, count - x3
Reit quest Exp / Sp - x2
Aden quest races - x2


www . la2relax . com


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:31 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 43
Dont waste time in that server l2evoke.Gm staff there soo incomplete couse if you say something that offend there project ,anywhere you post something you got BANN.I can prove that couze i got bann alrdy .Reason thay vcant stop bots.in Low rate server if bots work so bye bye server ppl start quit and game over.I was talking about that here in other post,and i got bann.If I complane in there forum will be worse=INSTANTLY BANN.Xaxa nice staff indeed.Alrdy have person banned in there server couse get soo fast Items Adena and what He is what ?Cheater Bot what ?lso there is ppl who sell adena items and after you buy something also get banned.Who will take the blame for that can you tell me someone of l2evoke Staff!I chek in other forums there is still selling chars items and other staff.Can you catch it ?No ofc no couse no idea what is going on your server.So enjoy your stay there and mb you will get bann couse you say something or do something wrong and THAY dont like it.No Body Is PERFECT PPL!!! :lol:


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 pm 
Baron

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:02 pm
Posts: 286
Inex wrote:
Dont waste time in that server l2evoke.Gm staff there soo incomplete couse if you say something that offend there project ,anywhere you post something you got BANN.I can prove that couze i got bann alrdy .Reason thay vcant stop bots.in Low rate server if bots work so bye bye server ppl start quit and game over.I was talking about that here in other post,and i got bann.If I complane in there forum will be worse=INSTANTLY BANN.Xaxa nice staff indeed.Alrdy have person banned in there server couse get soo fast Items Adena and what He is what ?Cheater Bot what ?lso there is ppl who sell adena items and after you buy something also get banned.Who will take the blame for that can you tell me someone of l2evoke Staff!I chek in other forums there is still selling chars items and other staff.Can you catch it ?No ofc no couse no idea what is going on your server.So enjoy your stay there and mb you will get bann couse you say something or do something wrong and THAY dont like it.No Body Is PERFECT PPL!!! :lol:



lmao what a pathetic dude you are.... im so happy you are banned :DD less kids in evoke, means server will be way mature


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 43
xaxa again You rly defend that server can you stop for while pls.mb you cant hadle the truth srsly?Or mb you cant accept it ?Who is the kid here mb you couse cant understand what happen?Stop to pretend that server is real evoke.Alrdy spoke with real Gm of that server and answer was :No new porject for now.So who lies here me or you ?
Retard still need to learn alot of things for this game,and mb grow up first.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement