Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:04 pm 
Vassal

So where do people play theese days??
I'm a long term l2 player but had a break now for like 2 years and I wanna come back!

Is there some relatively new server with low rates going on or starting soon? max 10 x rate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:09 pm 
Vagabond

Dreamoz wrote:
So where do people play theese days??
I'm a long term l2 player but had a break now for like 2 years and I wanna come back!

Is there some relatively new server with low rates going on or starting soon? max 10 x rate.

l2classic . club
is by far the most decent f2p eu server you can find, if you enjoy l2classic ofc ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:24 pm 
Vassal

Hello Everyone.About low rate server i can recomend one.L2Shrine is very good but old porject server.Its a Gracia Final Chronicle x4 rate,but we w8ting for update to Epilogue.Yes there is a Chars with Dynasty Sets Weapons even Vesper weapons but server its a goodone.No Donation,Vit Sys,and Vote reward and get rune wich increase rate x5 and get pass for solo kamaloka enter.Server is Stable no Lag DDOS,and The GMs staff are very competent.So if you looking for good server that is.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:10 pm 
Elder

L2J CLASSIC 2.0 SAVIORS Chronicle server Rates: x3

link: https://classic.ws

Open 04.08.2017

Today we want to concentrate your attention on the Classic x3 server. The main goal, we aim to, is to create a server that would be as close as possible to the official Classic. However, it would be too simple, trivial and even boring. Therefore, we have decided to implement a couple of changes for the most convenient and comfortable game for each of you.

Our project is not only interesting, but also extremely simple and understandable for everyone.

We work for you!

Our team develops and implements dozens of perks and fixes every day. All of them are being implemented to satisfy our beloved user! In return, we expect a recognition from you, because this is the best reward for the work done, which inspire us for new victories!

Classic x3 is our main project so we can guarantee that we'll put the maximum effort into developing it into a stable world so it would bring joy to the players. Other modifiers vary from x1 to x3.
x3 - Adena, EXP, SP.
x2 Drop, RaidBoss, Spoil, Fishing, Quest.
Every day we are searching for the best solution for all the challenges we meet.

Ready for change and set to succeed!

Every day we are searching for the best solution for all the challenges we meet. We understand, that success is not easy to reach and we are ready to go through any problems.

We appreciate, we love, we encourage!

We appreciate every player, so we constantly come up with various Events with prizes. No one is left out, everyone feels that he or she is a significant participant in a large and friendly team. Of course, we do not forget about the technical component that provides comfortable work and pleasant pastime.

Briefly about the essence of the game

Great attention in the game is paid to the social component. A single character can not expect for sufficient influence. Therefore, at medium and high levels, players create parties. This allows to be more effectient in fighting monsters and PvP.

Both single skills and teamwork are very important while playing Classic.

Are you still not with us? Welcome!

Our project has many undisputable advantages, which allow it to compete with same projects.

Start:

August 4, 2017 19:00(CEST).

Some info:

1. Sieges start in 2 weeks after the server start
2. Olympiad will be on from the start
3. CH auction starts in 1 week after the start

Additionally:

1. Game Items Auction - https://account.clas...s/auction/index
2. Roulette - https://account.clas...uckywheel/index

Rates: x3
link: https://classic.ws

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 pm 
Vagabond

I'm trying to download client but it takes way to long. even on torrent max 250 kb/s

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:29 pm 
Baron

Anybody got any news for a low rate server that's going to start soon with high population?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:04 am 
Vagabond

McMarto wrote:
Anybody got any news for a low rate server that's going to start soon with high population?

Ketrawars

Its 2 month just opened Interlude server, 1x rate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:59 pm 
Vagabond

l2klasika . c o m
Gracia Final x5 l2off

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:41 am 
Vagabond

The grandest opening of this autumn. Full online guaranteed along with full English support.

Descriptions can be found here: https: / /l2e-global . com / forum/ (remove spaces in link or simply goodle for "l2 e-global gfx3")

Yea its Russian admins, but this server has a large English-speaking community, several international clans will go there, in addition to Russian ones: https : / /l2e-global . com/ forum/ forums/ clan-cp-lf.180/ (remove spaces in link or simply goodle for "l2 e-global gfx3")

Definitely you guys shouldn't miss it! :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:44 pm 
Vagabond

DarionDandy wrote:
The grandest opening of this autumn. Full online guaranteed along with full English support.

Descriptions can be found here: https: / /l2e-global . com / forum/ (remove spaces in link or simply goodle for "l2 e-global gfx3")

Yea its Russian admins, but this server has a large English-speaking community, several international clans will go there, in addition to Russian ones: https : / /l2e-global . com/ forum/ forums/ clan-cp-lf.180/ (remove spaces in link or simply goodle for "l2 e-global gfx3")

Definitely you guys shouldn't miss it! :wink:

+1. Top server.
E-Global L2 always give us a prfect playgame, me and my CP hace total fidelity to this Server. And we love The quantity of ppl they always have.
Recommend 100%.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:53 pm 
Vagabond

Hey im looking for a low rate server.

No GM SHOPS. no GM powers etc.. a regular normal server with few bonus features.

also must be an English server. ( don't even bother to suggest a russian server to me, i see tons of them everywhere and its not fun to be 1 eu out of 10 people. ( already left l2 classic EU for this reason, russians took over the server PKed all non russians, server slowly died for all my eu friends. )

more info about server id like is that is shuld be fairly new, and classic / high five range. i don't know if a server like this exists.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:13 am 
Elder

l2eu. com also known as lineage. ru tomorrow. Seems like a huge online with ruskie to kill :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:04 am 
Vagabond

Tunafish wrote:

No GM SHOPS. no GM powers etc.. a regular normal server with few bonus features.

also must be an English server. ( don't even bother to suggest a russian server to me, i see tons of them everywhere and its not fun to be 1 eu out of 10 people. ( already left l2 classic EU for this reason, russians took over the server PKed all non russians, server slowly died for all my eu friends. )

more info about server id like is that is shuld be fairly new, and classic / high five range. i don't know if a server like this exists.

Maybe try www . L2classic . club

Its a classic server with international community.

One big plus its a free server and u can play without any payment to server. U can enjoy a lot of fun for free ;)

I guarantee this server will stay alive long time. Its started 2 years ago and i started few days ago and i met a lot of new players there and big update from 1.5 to 2.0 classic coming.

Lets join and if u need more info, pm me here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:19 pm 
Vagabond

Tunafish wrote:

I have been a user of this website for probably over 10 years but never registered and never posted until today. I just want to let you and everyone know there is a gem out there - L2 Firebird. It's a classic server. It started in 2015 Classic C1 rate 1x and recently upgraded to Classic C2. There is no GM Shop, no class change quest item buying from shop. The server is as retail and classic as it can be. Google: Lineage 2 Fire-bird. The sever is hosted out of Vienna, Austria.

If you feel like to enjoy Lineage II the original classic way, this is the server for you. My in-game nick is Scare, a recently completed class change to prophet. If you create an account to start out in the server, please feel free to reach out to "Scare" for help.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:36 pm 
Vassal

Tunafish wrote:

L2shrine :)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 162  Next