Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Seriously... Where are all GF/H5 International projects?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:21 am 
Baron

desert shjt mmo. Just good graphics. Stop overhyping shjti good looking game. Where are graphic - there is no fun pvp. Time tested stuff over here.

L2 was made in 2004 and Since then there is not a single mmorpg game which has as good mpvp system as L2 have.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:20 pm 
Baron

Two biggest problems for all new mmos:

1. Freedom in char movement results in ridiculous glitches and absurdly looking pvp.
2. Too much "shininess" make new games look unapealing to older gamers (majority of L2 players are 25+, while good number of them are well over 30).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 pm 
Baron

GenghisKhan wrote:
Two biggest problems for all new mmos:

1. Freedom in char movement results in ridiculous glitches and absurdly looking pvp.
2. Too much "shininess" make new games look unapealing to older gamers (majority of L2 players are 25+, while good number of them are well over 30).

Agree. The only mmo besides L2 which attracts me is TERA. I play it from time to time. But I hate that TERA now focused too much on sexualizing the game. At first view it looks nice, but later it becomes boring shjt. The combat itself brings me over and over to play the game.

Anyway, still loyal for L2 cause MMORPG is all about massive pvp. All new mmos fails here hard. I even heard people talking that TERA wanted to have similar system L2 (cause TERA is actually Lineage 3 just someone stole the game code and sold to bluehole or whatever and there was a court between ncsoft and bluehole about some game mechanics). This would also explain why both game have same (unreal) engine.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 am 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
I respect people who stick to old school servers like interlude/hellbound, but... but... time is going and people need changes. There are all international GF/H5 projects??

This is a perfect time to launch ~x5 server for several reasons:

- Summer is almost gone;
- Totally no international competition between servers'
- L2 classic mostly comes in winter.

And what it gives to us. Community will not be divided between servers. People who are able to play low rates and pay $$ money $$ will definitely jump on L2 Classic hype train. So private servers will lose big chunk of money.

Wake up please! September is nice time to start server!! Don't miss such a chance!
This is like sicknes. Each year is the same situation. Most of servers is going to have low population after year (no the big ones) so they are going to catch new players. Last year was lack of new Interlude servers so this year most of them start with Interlude.

I can recommend you our server Invictus, or just take a look on vote sites on comming soon servers. You will find few which are not Interlude as well.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:36 pm 
Viscount

rpg club will start this fall with new server, here is vote http://www.rpg-club.com/newserver2015/ vote and pray for gracia final

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:55 pm 
Baron

There is already a GF server coming up so...I'd rather see rpg open different chronicle so that the people who like GF stay all in one server. Lindvior or perhaps Ertheia? I don't get why people bash the new chronicles. It looks too shiny for me as well, but think about it, what made l2 exciting for you when u were young? It was the discovering of new things, exploring areas etc etc..we've all played IL, GF, Hi5 to death. You can see with the diversification of classes in Lindvior they tried to get back to the roots. Time for a change. I voted Ertheia low rate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 pm 
Baron

Taygetus wrote:
There is already a GF server coming up so...I'd rather see rpg open different chronicle so that the people who like GF stay all in one server. Lindvior or perhaps Ertheia? I don't get why people bash the new chronicles. It looks too shiny for me as well, but think about it, what made l2 exciting for you when u were young? It was the discovering of new things, exploring areas etc etc..we've all played IL, GF, Hi5 to death. You can see with the diversification of classes in Lindvior they tried to get back to the roots. Time for a change. I voted Ertheia low rate.

IF you dont understand why L2 GOD or above is trash.. then sir.....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:27 am 
Marquis

above thrash is your logic. its like playing super mario over 10 years doing the same stuff everytime. ppl want something new. something to keep them intrigued while playing, discoovering stuff and so on. u wonder why this game dies? its probably beacuse ppl doing absolutetly same stuff every few months for years . im not saying GOD is better then older chronicles. but old players know this game better then they know theirselfs .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:05 pm 
Baron

^ Exactly that..if RPG one of the most (if not the most) serious networks opens a new chronicle it will be a great marketing move from them because many people will try it out of curiosity. Many will quit soon because they wont be able to handle "new stuff" but those who will remain will have a great time because noone will have experience, they will not know all the game details like which party setup is the most powerful, or which is the fastest way to endgame, what is useful and what is useless...they will discover it as they play. GOD might be the worst chronicle out of the new ones, it's like c1 were the developer is trying something completely new and game mechanics is pretty basic. But If I had to pick between GF/Hi5 and GOD+ chronicles, I would pick the second.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:24 pm 
Baron

You are right, I can't even play interlude, GF, H5 anymore. The latest chronicles of god are actually interesting, to bad there's no server. Well, there's always retail, but those servers are way to old, don't know why they won't open a new one.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:28 pm 
Marquis

bemyfrag wrote:
above thrash is your logic. its like playing super mario over 10 years doing the same stuff everytime. ppl want something new. something to keep them intrigued while playing, discoovering stuff and so on. u wonder why this game dies? its probably beacuse ppl doing absolutetly same stuff every few months for years . im not saying GOD is better then older chronicles. but old players know this game better then they know theirselfs .

ppl dont play this game for its roleplay style but for the competition which is created among the top sides

G Final or Hi5 just gives the best "balance" and the highest lvl of skill required in order to win

GoD (and its updates) are somehow "fun" to play but many basic aspects of Lineage went away on those chronicles: Epic Raids in instances, having 3-4 different main farming areas for each kind of class compared to 1 single place (Fog/IT + Pi/HB), having HUGE survivability, good scripts can make a 7v7 last for 10-20-50 min

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:48 am 
Baron

the best thing is. people says here "We want something new". But 90% of community never ever played c4/c5 LOW rate server where everything you need to craft...

stop this ublshjt. god + sucks cause everything based on instances... l2 lost its beauty where for everything you had to fight. This is the reason why l2 since 2004 has best mpvp system. And not single mmorpg is close to it (maybe Archeage is closest one).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:44 am 
Marquis

mariolinho wrote:
nolifers dont play this game for its roleplay style but for the competition which is created among the top sides

G Final or Hi5 just gives the best "balance" and the highest lvl of skill required in order to win

GoD (and its updates) are somehow "fun" to play but many basic aspects of Lineage went away on those chronicles: Epic Raids in instances, having 3-4 different main farming areas for each kind of class compared to 1 single place (Fog/IT + Pi/HB), having HUGE survivability, good scripts can make a 7v7 last for 10-20-50 min

FTFY

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:02 pm 
Viscount

idk what u were doing in last 4 5 years guys, but majority of old players didnt played l2 more than few servers who died fast. many ppl would love to play in gracia with decent online like rpg club. its your problem if u playing in every single russian server for years , then i get thatn u are tired of those older chronicles. but for majority of payers, its a dream, low rates , gracia final, rpg club with tons of ppl.
u can find h5 server on every corner, jsut go to top servers list, ofc most of them russian.
if u can find me gracia final low rates with 6 +k on and opened recently, ill be happy. ofc not full russian, more like rpg club with half international

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:33 pm 
Marquis

bemyfrag wrote:
mariolinho wrote:
nolifers

FTFY

these "nolifers" are the ppl still keeping this game alive after such a long time, any L2 server would be total shit w/o big organized clans that are creating the competitive sides; in the same way a server dies after the these clans leave (unless new sides are created, which is a very rare situation).

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next