Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [OFF] (Preview) L2Citadel x5 | Hellbound (Live: 01/23/2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 am 
Count

yo stop deleting my fukn posts i got the right to express my opinion and respond to other comments on here like anyone else
if its detrimental to your server well tough shit then thats why this forum section is here for
to let ppl know if its worth it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:30 pm 
Vagabond

After last restart (last night at 02:00 AM GMT+1) there was like 530 online in 2 minutes after restart (according l2online . info). Even is it was 50% box it is still ok for such a time.

Don't think MrLonely and others Citadel stuff is relative to L2 Evoke. Played/Playing on both servers and the GM's or owners admission is totally different. Used to get answer from Citadel stuff in a few hours or even sooner (depends on night/day time).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:32 pm 
Heir

Citadel is not related to Evoke in anyway ... don't know where that came from.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 pm 
Heir

I have been following this project since Closed Beta and strongly feel I need to post here as this discussion has gone way offtopic 8).

Citadel is probably the best EU server out there at this moment and Im really enjoying myself. The server has an active community and an even more active staff. Response time to tickets or PM's of these guys is truly amazing and it is this dedication that makes them stand out by a mile to other projects.

It's true the server had an awesome launch and then hit some bumps but in the end its the professionalism of the staff that made sure everything was taken care of the right way. Ok we had to deal with a rollback of 7 hours once but we got treated on an awesome double exp weekend and dont forget most other servers would have to wipe almost instant in these kind of situations.

The community consists of some more hardcore clans but also a major population of people who are just there to enjoy to game to its fullest. For me its this crowd that makes the gameplay enjoyable.

So if you are looking for a server with a good EU population, Citadel is probably your best bet at this moment.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 pm 
Marquis

Godsend wrote:
The community consists of some more hardcore clans

hardcore clans quit

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm 
Marquis

i wanna see soultana saltyness :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:21 pm 
Heir

mariolinho wrote:
Godsend wrote:
The community consists of some more hardcore clans

hardcore clans quit

Tempest among others are still there and there is a few other decent clans such as InnerCirlce, xVx and Atoz. The only clan/CP that quit seems to be NZB and they were miles away from anyone else within 2 weeks (respect for their dedication!) so doubt they're really missed.

Overall there seems to be sufficient pvp around my level (70 - yes I level slow).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:16 am 
Marquis

Godsend wrote:
there is a few other decent clans such as InnerCirlce, xVx and Atoz.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:45 pm 
Vagabond

There are still very good and big clans, and there are many clans starting to growing up like xVx, Vigilance or others

Tempest still there, DNB said will come back (as i saw on forum)

just started there 1 week ago and i saw many new people starting at the same time, so the server is fresh and growing, if u searching for a good server just start here and dont even think about another server

prolly best EU server out there, admins are good not just some noobs that want money, they answer fast some tickets i did, and comunity seems good

hope see u all there :)

played on many servers, many clans, i dont care just wanna do it more

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 pm 
Vassal

Some of you may have already noticed a new name on the forum administration team or heard rumors about this on IRC but I'd hereby like to officially welcome Mustang to the L2Citadel administration team!

Mustang is an experienced GM previously connected to various servers under the old Roxy network and will mostly be charged with running ingame events as well as representing the L2Citadel team in-game, fulfilling the role of a much wanted ingame spokesperson.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:36 am 
Vassal

The L2Citadel administration team would like to congratulate the februari hero' s!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:03 am 
Marquis

we quit 2 weeks ago and still got most heroes, reffering to the guy talking about those top clans still playing on the server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:41 am 
Heir

mariolinho wrote:
we quit 2 weeks ago and still got most heroes, reffering to the guy talking about those top clans still playing on the server

If you are from DNB; they were all over town doing olympiad the whole week. You were miles ahead of everyone and got first and most noblesses so of course you have most hero's.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 am 
Vassal

We're happy to announce the L2Citadel Newbie pack event!
This event will help new players to catch up to the general population of our server by providing shadow gear and consumables. The event as of now has no end date and the Newbie pack will be updated base don server developments.
Upon character creation, all characters will receive a L2Citadel - Supply box. This box can be opened and will split in four more boxes:
- A No-Grade supply chest
- A D-Grade supply chest
- A C-Grade supply chest
- [ur=http://l2citadel.com/forums/topic/2699-l2citadel-newbie-pack-event-and-exp-runes-for-all/#entry20970]A consumable supply chest[/url]
Each grade chest contains a light, heavy and robe armor set as well as a jewelery set of the respective grade, all neatly packed in their own box. The consumable supply chest contains some more goodies to help you on your journey to imminent fame.

Check our forum for a detailed listing of the contents of the supply chests.
But wait!? I started last weekend and didn't get a supply chest!! GM HALP PLZ! Dont worry! A the planned maintenance of Monday (the 2nd of March) at 6am gmt+1 we will deliver a supply chest to all characters of level 50 and below.

IMPORTANT: To view and use these newbie items it is important that you update your clients after the maintenance!

More details on our forum!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm 
Vagabond

Best server for me! Thanks for a hard work! Keep it up, and server will growing more fast:)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 446 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next