Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Rising Heroes: L2 Fan Fiction (CGI)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:12 pm 
Forum Troll

Lovendal wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
the female fighter next to the orcish male fighter looks like a horse

Not..

thanks for ur opinion
rly matters!
thanks again for sharing
i just wish ur wife would look like that!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 pm 
Baron

I wouldnt mind that tbh.

No corruption.
Best Lineage 2 experience..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm 
Vassal

any likenesses with real characters is intentional

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/551 ... d900_m.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5215/551 ... 4383_m.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5176/551 ... 1511_m.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5295/551 ... ffb0_m.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5259/551 ... 398b_m.jpg

among the templates I used for both faces and character bases you can count Russel Crowe, Geoffrey Rush, John Malkovich, Michael Ironside, Kelly Hu, Michael Dorn, Mark Alaimo, Nana Visitor, Hugh Jackman, Keanu Reeves....
thank goodness this is a CGI production.... otherwise, I would need quite a budget :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 pm 
Duke

Nighthawk wrote:
Icarus, you took out the [URL] tags..... I wanted them to be clickable, so they will open the full-res version.

They are already displayed at full res.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 am 
Vassal

those are the thumbnails, which I made that size on purpose.
the actual pictures are 1600x1200 :P

I didn't link a thumbnail from imageshack... I linked two different urls, one for the full res image, which has a thumbnail I rejected, and the "thumbnail" which also has its own thumbnail that's even smaller.

if I linked the cast picture the way it is, it will screw up the layout, because its 2900x1024.

these are the links I posted.

note the "th.jpg" at the end of the "thumbnails".... it's not a preview made by imageshack, it's another file.
sorry for the inconvenience...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am 
Duke

Ok I got it. Edited. I thought you accidentally put it 2 times.

You messed up the tags anyway so I had to separate them.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 pm 
Forum Troll

Lovendal wrote:
I wouldnt mind that tbh.

ye ur right
better horse than nothin...i guess?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm 
Duke

Zoophilia hahahah

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 am 
Vassal

two more profiles, until I ready the second chapter of the story, which incredibly, I didn't wrote and skipped straight to the 3rd one.

Name: Gorqon

Mastery: Warsmith.

Personal Record
: Respected blacksmith of Dwarven Village. He fought in the Dwarven army against the first wave of the Orcish invasion. When the Humans entered the confilct, Gorqon moved to Rune to serve as master engineer. During the siege of Rune, he was made a prisoner, although he was luckily caged in one of the cells of his own design. After escaping, he tried to return to his home city, but the frontier was closed by the Orc invader, so his only way of escape was south, to Aden and Giran. There, thanks to his condition of expert blacksmith, he actively served in the Northern Campaign, providing weapons and armor to the Human soldiers. He was later recruited by Malik during the counter-offensive against the new Dark Elven menace, and participated in the defense of Dion. After that, thanks to his experience with metal and wood, he assisted the Giran government in the design and construction of the "Valiant", which he would consider "his masterpiece".

Biography: Gorqon was never a supporter of armed combat. In fact, he chose to remain in his city instead of accepting the Human treaty regarding settling of Schuttgart, just to stay away of foreign affairs.
All that would change during the Orcish expanse over Dwarven territory.
Being one of the active (and specialized) citizens of the village, he was affected by the Royal recruitment during the early stages of the campaign. Tied to his military duties, he was forced to remain on Rune while his people was fighting the North wing of the invasion.
After escaping from Rune, he headed back to his village, somehow trying to regain his old life back, but he never made it past the North frontier or Rune. The Orcs controlled the rest of the country, up to and including Dwarven Village.
As he got further away from his city and deep into Human territory, his will and spirit were tempering as the metals he used to work with: by hard beatings.
When the Humans got to organize a campaign, Gorqon was more than willing to fight. Although he couldn enlist in the Human legion for obvious reasons, he made everything on his reach to ensure the Humans had a chance against the Orcs. Gorqon would remain in Giran until the conflict with the Dark Elves, where he got the chance to return the Orcs a part of the suffering he had endured: he led the Human infantry against the Orc Legion during the siege of Dion, and was responsable of equipping the "Valiant" with the latest Dwarven technology, which would be unleashed against Dark Elven positions along the coast of Gludin.

Name: Kraya.

Mastery: Bounty Hunter.

Personal Record: Since the Orcish invasion, orphan of war. She fled, like countless other Dwarves (although not the same way), to the cities of Aden and Giran, settling on this last one. Without any relatives to turn to, she learned to obtain food and shelter by stealing (with a lot of skill and ingenuity) from the travelling merchants who assisted the local fair.

Biography: If there's anyone who knows where to find something, that would be Kraya. Be it either food, materials, tools, .... or problems.
Her life in Giran was limited to stealing small booties to distracted citizens, although more than once she was caught by some guard who surprised her. It was during one of these escapings when she entered the city's main warehouse, and hid among a pile of crates. Those same crates to be loaded on the Valiant the morning after, which was setting sail to Talking Island.
Kraya woke up in the middle of the sea (in part, rocked by the sea, and in part, by his stomach's noises), just to be discovered by Matt and Gorqon.
After a good reprimand by Malik, he decided that Kraya would remain on board, initially until the Valiant returned to Giran, but when that happened, everyone already considered her as part of the team.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am 
Duke

Just click on the image and you will get full-res version. For some reason, the tags work correctly now. Anyway..

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 pm 
Forum Troll

404 not found

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm 
Vassal

GoDs3nD wrote:
404 not found

whoops...

there's an un-needed slash at the end of the URLs.

...sorry... my bad :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 pm 
Forum Troll

Nighthawk wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
404 not found

whoops...

there's an un-needed slash at the end of the URLs.

...sorry... my bad :P

fixT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:45 am 
Vassal

update on production tech and assets...
I know this is supposed to be a fantasy RPG, but somehow it's turning to be too much on the "fantasy" aspect with all these new updates like Freya, High-Five, the new CT3 and so on, that's becoming too unrealistic
so, for a while now I've been editing some aspects of it to make it less "fantasy" and more "mythical" or more in the sense of what you would expect from an ancient European epic like "13th Warrior", "The Lord of the Rings", "Dragonheart" or many others.

the first update was the old ferry

Image Image

then, Giran

and, soon

I know, .... Gracia has horse agathions, but this story is set in C5/HB, so I can just use the horses of Gracia.
I might take some textures or animations, but I won't use the agathions because they too are too "fantasy"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am 
Forum Troll

1 of the canvas sheets is missing :D
the front one (dunno its name,im weak at nautical terminology)

edit: its called aapzeil :D

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next