Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Just another glad video
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm 
Baron

Hey
Just made a new video from some old frapses.
Quality is not the best, i know, but i dont have time nor will, to make it better, just rate and subscribe :).
Check it: http://www.youtube.com/v/Alw7-LbYPIY&feature=youtu.be

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Just another glad video
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:38 pm 
Marquis

post it few more times, not all knows that u are master of h5....

btw where is your innova? uber overcrowded server? xDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm 
Baron

old fraps here.
got new from innova's core after few months will be new vid from core im sure u will be waiting for it :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:30 pm 
Elder

man, star wars chronicles are nothing compared to c4/c5/c6 old school... just sh1ty chronichles ruins it all

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm 
Baron

GabiJambob wrote:
man, star wars chronicles are nothing compared to c4/c5/c6 old school... just sh1ty chronichles ruins it all

Im happy that you like farm same mobs in same spot for 1 week and control any class with f1 f2 f3, but please rate the vid not the chronicle :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm 
Marquis

WalkingCat wrote:
GabiJambob wrote:

Im happy that you like farm same mobs in same spot for 1 week and control any class with f1 f2 f3, but please rate the vid not the chronicle :)

not all played c5 c6 for a long time, im talking about low rates, cause most of c6 servers are mid or high rates. so thats why they want it back. actually now ppl want gracia, cause there was just few decent servers in last few years. so stfu and go farm your "new mobs" copied from aion ;D

all that new shit destroyed original lineage 2, game with open world multiple zones choices, not stupid instance system who was invented by others and bored to death..... that was one of most unique lineage 2 features from all other mmorpgs. open world, 10+ zones for each lvl, 34(35) classes, one of most in modern mmos... so stop telling me that god is fine and fun. cause its not. a lot ppl agrees on it, not just me. thats why nc west is practicaly dead, and innova has ppl only during sieges/tw's. its nothing compared to what toxic, rpg club or dex had or will ahve with oldesr chronicles. end of story

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:20 am 
Baron

Your argument is totaly invalid
First of all not everything is instanced, and even this teaches ppl to play as a team not as a solo.
I bet u havent played low rates c4/c5/c6 where u have to sit in catacombs for 1 week to get 61-68~
And becouse of that people gets bored of doing same thing, thats why they leave, go to somewhere else, maybe to higher rates server. On H5, GoD, people can choose from way more places where to exp/farm.
Also By the release of GoD ncsoft almost removed solo farming/exping from game, and if u would play, u could see, that playing solo u can do nor reach nothing.
Talking about h5,freya,epilogue,g.final, you can solo pretty well, nolife few weeks on same spot and will have decent gear. But its booring.
About classes, yes since gracia final they improoved them with new skills also with land rates,skill reuse time, basic stats formulas.
But still, untill h5, disbalance of the classes can be felt very hard.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:53 pm 
Marquis

thats the point, i liked solo farms, box 2 dwarves and rule economy, play with random parties , mini cps etc etc. dont tell me that god is not 80%+ instanced, cause ive played during shilient start for 3 months, and realy dont liked, like many who left server. there is some ppl who like it, calling it evolution, and stuff, but not for me. never.

classes was raised with stats and level gap, added and reveamped many old nostalgic zones just to keep players play at top level... at least they made 34~ classes again, cause god failed with it, and players voted for more . as u have read l2 raiders or epsidion updates, they are trying to make it like it was, adding more old skills , adding and revamping a lot raid bosses etc. but its worthless, cause ppl left server, and u must know best, cause u were at bfdr golden ages, and know who was playing in global, and what they think.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:15 pm 
Baron

Well i dont understand one thing, why people play old chronicles and say its all becouse nostalgia, good old times.
The server with old chronicle wont bring you old times, i can create gracia final server in 1 hour, and call all my friends to play, but it wont bring back old times same as u cant get back to your childhood, or w/e. If you want remember your past check your old screenshots.
Everytime people joins server now, they rush to be the best, farm and nolife for weeks, to get top gear and pwn all the server.
And when u was starting to play i bet u was exploring the game,learning all classes etc. And after ppl learns the game they say: "Heh, i will join C5/C6/HB server to remember old good times". Bullsh1t, u will just rush and try to be the best, kill everyone around.
And what im trying to say, joining official (for me its innova) you know that you got prolly no chances to be top player in server. So there is no point to rush, camp raids on lower levels, meeting new ppl, sh1tting around the town or at camp zone. Higher levels, make farm parties, instances also meet people, fun events lets you to experience not only PVP/PVE but also the beauty of the game.
Playing official YOU CAN CREATE GOOD TIMES. not remember but CREATE. This is why imo worth playing there. I dont care about chronicle now, its all about community and having fun in game, without rushing somewhere pwn all and leave server.
Plus Innova garantee long and stable game. Toxic or any other private server can be ddos'ed, crashed, anyone can find bug abuse it and kill server. Those things u cant find in official.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 pm 
Baron

This pick made in Lindvior, and tell me how u cant remember old times in GoD?
me not full, set waiting for people to regroup at 45~lv raid, everyone is dancing and playing music.
Its just fantastic.
Btw this screenshot got into best screenshot of the week. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 pm 
Marquis

1st. u can create gracia server? wow.. it will be fun to play with 10 ppl and etc. very populated servers like rpg club, toxic, dex will have 10k+ on and u want to say its same as u playing in your server? with so many diferent classes u have insane amount of posibilities and diferent gameplay styles to play. dont tell me u have been hero for all 34 classes, killed all 20 30 40 50 lvl raids, crafted all items not just dc set and am....

2nd. u are right about community, that they just rush now in old chornicles, and wants to get to sub nobless faster, then olympiad, cs, few epics and leave to other server. this is biggest problem why ppl think like u, cause of rushing and not enjoying players. but since servers like i mentioned earlier have insane amount of players, there is some clans, allys and a lot randoms who are not rushing, and that makes servers live longer and be fun for months. im talking about low rates, not interlude x75 + gm shop type server. cause in low rates it takes time to get to top even in c5/c6.

3rd. u must be damaged by last bfdr fails or pvp javas fails, cause servers liek rpg club, dex or toxic lives for years and years. few weeks i was logged in rpg club server its about year after start, and there is still many action, cause server has name, do not wipe server, have good files, and server is living, u can buy anything, sell anything cause ppl makes market live, even farmed low raids for beab(for aq++) doom set parts(for oly), even smallest stuff like fishing stuff is wanted here.... and u are telling me that in c6 low d grd raids are worthless? exping on them, getting drop d crys(crystaling drop), mid top d armors weapons are not common and not in shops in c6, so it makes raiding from 1st prof available and needable. check this http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/Raid_Boss_List tell me that u know all raids, push on any raid, watch where are they, and u saying that u killed them, that u farmed in all zones with all classes?
not all clans or cps are same, even in c6 it was more popular to play with clan or huge alies instead of cp system (as bfdr member u msut understand this, if im right u was part of forgotten clan?)

4th. about picture u uploaded, i bet this was somekind of event or other stuff if ppl went to low raids and made screens. just to win event prize or something like that.
on the other hand, tell me why they came here? cause they want old memories again, or maybe cause top lvl and gameplay in god is boring for them?

this is hard discussion, and it can be neverending. but fact is, there is thousands of players who was playing, is playing, or will play old chronicles, and dont like god changes.
ive been hardcore c6 fan for few years, but now it comes to gracia low rates nostalgic era, and believe me servers will be overcrowded. maybe not for years, but lineage 2 was created for fun, no matter how u achieve it.

p.s. and all this comes, from me , and i played all chronciles since c3, payed god too, had good clan still have 91 lvl enchanter in nc west and summoner 87 in euro innova, but i really dont like it, never will, not cause its "hard" to master new stuff or something else, its just because like i said game became instanced, nostalgic stuff deleted and will be totaly destroyed in Raiders update...

p.s.s last thing, not all played and nolifed and experienced everything, cause retail went free jsut year ago, not many players got experience low rates of old chronicles, most of servers were mid rates like bfdr (other countries have similar servers). in c4 c6 gracia times players played in javas, and wipe every few months servers. thats why toxic and server like this in gracia will be successfull....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 pm 
Baron

well tbh i find some truth in ur speech :D
But still you are saying that clans and randoms wont rush?
Come on you are lying for urself, everybody are rushing there, those clans gonna rush their asses specially russians bcuz toxic will be full of RU ppl.
The pic no its not event, low levels creates parties for exp together which is faster
and we go search raids, we are near raid, waiting for all to regroup.
Im playing Lineage for 7 years, started at better world x2, but i prefer international servers, since my country ppl (Lithuanians) are crazy about that c6 which i actually hate the most, thats why i had to choose to play in international servers, bcuz i want experience newest things, learn more about the game. And trust me, i had played ALL chronicles from C1 up to Lindvior, believe me didint skiped even one. And my favourites would be C1, Epilogue,H5, and Glory days.

And yeah, you can have fun in low rates, thats why my most of time spent there.
BUT
For example, on C4,C5,C6 or later chronicles, i never had to kill that much raids like on GoD ( i mean for lower levels 20-85)
Cuz in those old releases there are some kind of mainstream for example: " On this level you must go there exp, on that level go there exp, becouse its the best places".(And those was catas/necros 30-78, u actually spent on catas/necros) On GoD (Untill 85) there are various daily quests (Improved on lindvior) where u can experience A LOT of places u'even havent been in Interlude. You can kill raids that u have never killed on Interlude.
As i said im playing Lineage for realy long time i've been in a lot of mpvp's sieges, epics,a lot of time spent farming solo or in party.
But neither the C4 nor C6,H5, will be as good as Official for me. Since it have updates, which lets dont feel bored of the same game after some time. There are various communities, Italians,Spanish,Portuguese.Lithuanians,Polish and so on, so there is possibility to meet any culture and almost no Russians which is big + for me.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:16 pm 
Marquis

WalkingCat wrote:
well tbh i find some truth in ur speech :D
But still you are saying that clans and randoms wont rush?
Come on you are lying for urself, everybody are rushing there, those clans gonna rush their asses specially russians bcuz toxic will be full of RU ppl.
The pic no its not event, low levels creates parties for exp together which is faster
and we go search raids, we are near raid, waiting for all to regroup.
Im playing Lineage for 7 years, started at better world x2, but i prefer international servers, since my country ppl (Lithuanians) are crazy about that c6 which i actually hate the most, thats why i had to choose to play in international servers, bcuz i want experience newest things, learn more about the game. And trust me, i had played ALL chronicles from C1 up to Lindvior, believe me didint skiped even one. And my favourites would be C1, Epilogue,H5, and Glory days.

And yeah, you can have fun in low rates, thats why my most of time spent there.
BUT
For example, on C4,C5,C6 or later chronicles, i never had to kill that much raids like on GoD ( i mean for lower levels 20-85)
Cuz in those old releases there are some kind of mainstream for example: " On this level you must go there exp, on that level go there exp, becouse its the best places".(And those was catas/necros 30-78, u actually spent on catas/necros) On GoD (Untill 85) there are various daily quests (Improved on lindvior) where u can experience A LOT of places u'even havent been in Interlude. You can kill raids that u have never killed on Interlude.
As i said im playing Lineage for realy long time i've been in a lot of mpvp's sieges, epics,a lot of time spent farming solo or in party.
But neither the C4 nor C6,H5, will be as good as Official for me. Since it have updates, which lets dont feel bored of the same game after some time. There are various communities, Italians,Spanish,Portuguese.Lithuanians,Polish and so on, so there is possibility to meet any culture and almost no Russians which is big + for me.

so we agree that community is problem, not chronicle. that was my goal to this discussion, even on older chronicles u can have fun, just need same mentality players u mostly are palying in low rates,, and i mean 1x-x5~ , not 7x x10 mid rates.

still u know that these privates will be overcrowded(and will have way more online than your global), and ppl will have fun, yes some will rush, some will do thier stuff for nostalgy and etc. thing is, that game is diferent everytime u play, diferent players, diferent pvp, exp and questing.

u have played all chronicles, and im happy u did, cause i didnt, never played in c1 c2 pure c3, kamael, hellbound or freya, cause privates only had few good file sets from retail pts like c4 c6 gracia and h5, thats why players want old chronicles.

and dont think im c6 fanboy, im done with it, done everything i can in last few years, to play like it was meant to be. now its time for gracia, cause never seen retail gracia low rates before, last time rpg club made it i was very busy with exams and stuff.

u cant change opinion about it, some ppl will never agree on what goddes chronicle gives and takes. like ppl who dont liked destros op in c6, kamaels op in gracia, and disbalanced atribute system till freya. its fact.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm 
Baron

You have done with c6 now, u want gracia, after 1 year, you will be done with gracia, and will go to h5, one more year after u will be done with h5 and go to the god. And then u probably will think "jesus, i was so stupid why the heck i spent all year for playing this nonsense".
Atleast i felt that way after leaving Interlude world.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:05 pm 
Marquis

im pretty sure gracia is my final run. im not teenager in school anymore, and even not student in university, its time to make last run with last fine chronicle. (i have no doubt that i will never play god, even h5.)
i doubt u will play lineage 2 when u will be 25 or ++ :) times goes by, childhood is passing away. we must leave games for other kids.

OfflineProfile