Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Soultaker Olympiad Debuff Pov H5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:12 pm 
Marquis

Daupas wrote:
well for me 2k ppl in 2-3 zones is way more active then 7k + shops and dualbox in x7.. just saying :) but ur logic is the best so yea u'r right :D btw i never saw any of ur video in any server so u shouldn't even comment in these topic's :) if u have char in rpg that doesn't count as playing i have it too :)

u must be naive if u believe that online count.

u never seen or see my video (at least not my upload), cause mostly ive played random, or with very small cp/clan, raid bosses, aoe farm and item crafting was my trademark, not olympiad and mass pvp. (My prime years of lienage 2 was interlude/hellbound and very early epilogue chronicles, now when most servers are h5 chronicle, im not even considering olympiad videos or that gameplay, cause of my strong and hardcore opinion about failed olympiad arenas with running around and bugs with colons in middle of arenas.)
And if i have some videos, i dont share them with all noobs in this forum or youtube. Cause its for my nostalgy, not for others to flood or troll. (like im doing now ;) )

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 am 
Elder

Odin wrote:
Daupas wrote:
well for me 2k ppl in 2-3 zones is way more active then 7k + shops and dualbox in x7.. just saying :) but ur logic is the best so yea u'r right :D btw i never saw any of ur video in any server so u shouldn't even comment in these topic's :) if u have char in rpg that doesn't count as playing i have it too :)

u never seen or see my video (at least not my upload), cause mostly ive played random, or with very small cp/clan, raid bosses, aoe farm and item crafting was my trademark, not olympiad and mass pvp. (My prime years of lienage 2 was interlude/hellbound and very early epilogue chronicles, now when most servers are h5 chronicle, im not even considering olympiad videos or that gameplay, cause of my strong and hardcore opinion about failed olympiad arenas with running around and bugs with colons in middle of arenas.)
And if i have some videos, i dont share them with all noobs in this forum or youtube. Cause its for my nostalgy, not for others to flood or troll. (like im doing now ;) )

same shit goes for u :) so u are a random noob and u writing that i never played with clan/cp and low rates? how can u write that shit if u never did it by ur self i would farm and gear up for pvp solo much faster then u with cp i can give 99% now :D h5 is too hard for u? sad.. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 pm 
Marquis

Daupas wrote:
Odin wrote:
Daupas wrote:

same shit goes for u :) so u are a random noob and u writing that i never played with clan/cp and low rates? how can u write that shit if u never did it by ur self i would farm and gear up for pvp solo much faster then u with cp i can give 99% now :D h5 is too hard for u? sad.. :)

h5 oly is sadly for kids.

since im not kid, its not for me. loved hellbound-freya oly arenas. have some great hero runs. but its my personal story, not for noobs like u ;D

u need to learn new word, "MOSTLY", cause it was not always ive played with few friends. been in a lot servers during my time, in alot cps and back in c4 c6 times in popular huge clan system. and again its my story.

at least im not flaming and wanting fame for oly video, where u play medium and below that, compared to good palyers in low rates

keep me feeding, i raelly want to hit 1k posts ;o

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 pm 
Elder

Quote:

h5 oly is sadly for kids.

since im not kid, its not for me. loved hellbound-freya oly arenas. have some great hero runs. but its my personal story, not for noobs like u ;D

u need to learn new word, "MOSTLY", cause it was not always ive played with few friends. been in a lot servers during my time, in alot cps and back in c4 c6 times in popular huge clan system. and again its my story.

at least im not flaming and wanting fame for oly video, where u play medium and below that, compared to good palyers in low rates

keep me feeding, i raelly want to hit 1k posts ;o

so allmost all best l2 players is kids and u who can't handle longer more thinking battles are the one who is not a kid? :D where did i wanted fame for oly video?:D i said comment and discuss that's includes my mistakes too.. everyone knows i'm not a mage player most of the time i was pala.. so i can't even understand wtf are u talking about here.. nobody needs ur story relax :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 pm 
Marquis

i realy starting to like u, dont have idea if u are moron or trolling :D but its fun

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm 
Elder

Odin wrote:
i realy starting to like u, dont have idea if u are moron or trolling :D but its fun

same shit :o

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 am 
Marquis

:brofist:

at least u know im trolling =D

OfflineProfile