Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New siege(GoD) dagger in action!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm 
Vassal

http://www.youtube.com/v/GHqvWmYL ... re=related

Watch.(Sorry but it needs this wtf permition to post videos, it's not my fault)

PM any mod when you want a link. There's a global announcement about this lol is it hard to read it?
~icr

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New siege(GoD) dagger in action!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm 
Count

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHqvWmYL ... re=related

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm 
Viscount

oaiazzz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/GHqvWmYLVlc&feature=related

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

No matter how much honey you put on one sh1t, it still remains just sweeter sh1t.
P.S. the pixie thing is soooooo so so so so lame

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm 
Vassal

Koreans liked this expansion, the number of signatures grew up unlike TERA ONLINE where there were merges from 35 to 15 servers in korea. L2 seems much more balanced now, there are some unbalances yet but the dev team is working to balance for the first time in l2's history, before it was a nigthmare unbalanced game, where some classes were welcome in a party and other ones are forgetful, this crap "say what class is yours to see if you will enter or not in a party" "nuke spot" "melee spot" "melle party" "mage party" "archer spot and party" these thing needs to stop.

You guys can hate Aion, but Aion classes(more balanced, less buff dependence, all ones are useful in a party and solo too, all spots serve to all classes, good craft system) > L2 classes until H5(unbalanced as hell, ridiculous buff dependency (forcing you to make a dual box and it discourages buffers to play live because they are useless solo and some ones as PPs are useless in party compared with warcries), spots and parties for a type specific of classes, and craft and gathering in the hands of the dwarves, and other crap things).

Of course, as L2 is old there are problems that are not solved as craft system and there is buff dependence yet, but at least, one enchanter will be needed, not half of the party with buffers/rechargers.

Last edited by Birimbau on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm 
Duke

OK I get ur point and I know koreans love it. But why change so many unecessary things? Class system COMPLETELY changed. Skill icons changed...seriously??? They have the soe and other icons since LINEAGE1!!! and they keep it, but they cant keep old icons and make u learn the WHOLE thing all over again. On-screen damage numbers: I seriously hope that can be disabled.
Transform into pixie/flying pig, a giant fucking tree wtf is that?
And they changed animations, which from me is +1. But they changed it into very "sparkly" animations which is -1. I preffered the old simple and realistic animations over this pile of colorful shit flying around.

I think one thing that makes a game look good are defined and simple graphics. Not too sparkly and not too "grey". Its important to find a point inbetween and for me L2 did it. Now they went a bit overboard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm 
Vassal

razveck wrote:
OK I get ur point and I know koreans love it. But why change so many unecessary things? Class system COMPLETELY changed. Skill icons changed...seriously??? They have the soe and other icons since LINEAGE1!!! and they keep it, but they cant keep old icons and make u learn the WHOLE thing all over again. On-screen damage numbers: I seriously hope that can be disabled.
Transform into pixie/flying pig, a giant fucking tree wtf is that?
And they changed animations, which from me is +1. But they changed it into very "sparkly" animations which is -1. I preffered the old simple and realistic animations over this pile of colorful shit flying around.

I think one thing that makes a game look good are defined and simple graphics. Not too sparkly and not too "grey". Its important to find a point inbetween and for me L2 did it. Now they went a bit overboard

Simply, l2 is dying fast, even lineage 1 is more played than L2 in korea, Aion is the most played with 4 millions signatures, L2 has less than 500k. I don't know why there are so many classes in L2, it killed the game slowly because it is hard to balance, and L1 has 7 classes. Nc should have done more changes than these. These new classes should be played since level 1(not 85 as it is) and there should be a skill tree, something similar to stigmas.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm 
Viscount

razveck wrote:
On-screen damage numbers: I seriously hope that can be disabled.

it can be disabled.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 pm 
Viscount

Sorry, but it looks too fukin G A Y. And i'm not using the word as a metaphor, it is fukin G AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y. Flying bunnies, pixies, piggies etc. ? Summoners with 3-4 summons? Healers summoning those huge trees around?

Just imagine an Aden siege of minimum 100+ vs 100+ (like rpg last siege) and now imagine all summoners with 4 summons and every healer planting a tree around. Result? FUKING CHAOS :(((((((((((

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm 
Count

those trees are summoned by healers.heard they can heal up to 10k hp
also mana :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 pm 
Baron

all reroll to aion

AlanTheAwesome - L2WS - Rankar x5 - 7x Destroyer - ON

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 pm 
Duke

AlanTheGreat wrote:
all reroll to aion

I seriously think I'm gonna buy another month of aion after seeing this.

And what birimbau said (for those who didn't play aion) is completely true. Aside from some retarded low-level op classes (like the sorcerer with 90% land rate hold and fucktruck nukes), in pve everything changes. There's no such thing as omg you're class x I can't take you. Ofc, you can't take more than one buffer and stuff like that. But parties are very well managed. There's always a tank, always a nuker because of sleep, always 2 dds, one chanter, one cleric and one summoner. They're all good for something. And I like the fact that each class does its own job. They don't interfere in each other's business. For example templar is the tank. Glad can tank too, but he can't hold aggro. And it depends on what DD you have. Usually different ones. And buff dependancy. God fucking dammit I always hated this. In aion buffs are good, but they don't make you win a 1vParty. And there's no time for most buffs, if the chanter isn't near the buffs fade which is great. And crafting system. Man I hate having to make a dwarf every time I want money.

What ncsoft tried with these few classes is to make everything aion-like. So that every class can be more useful. We'll see.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am 
Baron

well i rerolled to aion anyway after i saw the 2.5 update. FUCKING AWESOME, i tell you !

AlanTheAwesome - L2WS - Rankar x5 - 7x Destroyer - ON

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 am 
Marquis

AlanTheGreat wrote:
well i rerolled to aion anyway after i saw the 2.5 update. FUCKING AWESOME, i tell you !

ye its awsome btw u play at Infinite > the low rate server?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 am 
Marquis

looks great although his dmg could improve

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 am 
Duke

AlanTheGreat wrote:

Didn't see the patch notes. I'm gonna look em up and check my wallet :D

fosho!

OfflineProfile