Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: GH OLY
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
hbsr wrote:
WalkingCat wrote:
And for -30%dmg from front i think who cares? When i can give shadow step with backstab +90% dmg? Or i could use that combo and remove fd with alt+click ;)

focus death numbers in description are correct only for regular hits. for skills its like this:
front -15%
side -5%
back +35%

Huh? Source? Chronicle?

since C5 or so

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm 
Viscount

its like this since years man.

edit:
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread. ... ocus+death

post form 2009

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 am 
Marquis

hbsr wrote:
WalkingCat wrote:
And for -30%dmg from front i think who cares? When i can give shadow step with backstab +90% dmg? Or i could use that combo and remove fd with alt+click ;)

focus death numbers in description are correct only for regular hits. for skills its like this:
front -15%
side -5%
back +35%

F death gives -30 % from front / 60% skill land rate (its 60% of ur 50% skill land rate for example)
and 90% dmg from back

also focus death affect only the base blow dmg it doest affect the % from dance fire and DW for example, ,thats why the retards wich playing server with full buffs think it gives 30-40% crit dmg

if it gives 30% everybody will play TH dont u think??

PS: need to be REALY GOOD dagger to use f death/power vs TH especialy

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 am 
Viscount

i see i just ruined your vision of daggers dude. maybe after this shocking information you will ask someone who play on decent server if it is true and then you will wake up from this dream. actually skill description is valid for focus power and focus death but it only applies to NORMAL hits. there is nothing said about skills dmg bonus.

Focus Power - For 2 minutes, decreases frontal critical attack damage by 30%. Increases side critical attack damage by 30% and rear critical attack damage by 60%. Requires a dagger.

Focus Death - For 2 minutes, decreases user's Critical Rate by 30% and frontal Critical Damage by 30%. Increases the probability of deadly attack by 60% and rear Critical Damage by 90%. Requires a dagger.

tests were made only for focus death but focus power bonuses are 100% different too. so still FD>FP

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am 
Baron

hbsr wrote:
i see i just ruined your vision of daggers dude. maybe after this shocking information you will ask someone who play on decent server if it is true and then you will wake up from this dream. actually skill description is valid for focus power and focus death but it only applies to NORMAL hits. there is nothing said about skills dmg bonus.

Focus Power - For 2 minutes, decreases frontal critical attack damage by 30%. Increases side critical attack damage by 30% and rear critical attack damage by 60%. Requires a dagger.

Focus Death - For 2 minutes, decreases user's Critical Rate by 30% and frontal Critical Damage by 30%. Increases the probability of deadly attack by 60% and rear Critical Damage by 90%. Requires a dagger.

tests were made only for focus death but focus power bonuses are 100% different too. so still FD>FP

have you considered that ncsoft sux hard and the skills is bugged on retail since forever and they like to keep it like this ? this is the only normal thing to say , description is clear from c5 till now and blows are critical dmg you can test it with deathwishper + fire and you will see a full 70% crit dmg bonus on blows , yes what you are saying is true but it aint supossed to be that way is just a lol bug from retail itself

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm 
Marquis

hbsr wrote:

its critical dmg bonus lol there is no diference in skill crit and normal crit , its like qa/baium to give 15% for hits and 7% for skills lol
i played asterios/RPG club and other servers close to retail .

focus death /focus power insreance only the blows power by 90%/60% in back and dont affect DW/d fire /cov..etc test it on some decent server and post screen then flame

i have 2-3 years exp at daggers so dont talk sh!ts

and +1 for hdtv

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm 
Marquis

hdtv wrote:
hbsr wrote:

have you considered that ncsoft sux hard and the skills is bugged on retail since forever and they like to keep it like this ? this is the only normal thing to say , description is clear from c5 till now and blows are critical dmg you can test it with deathwishper + fire and you will see a full 70% crit dmg bonus on blows , yes what you are saying is true but it aint supossed to be that way is just a lol bug from retail itself

BUGGED ON RETAIL! Ahahaha . NcSoft learn from privates :D. U know l2tns 's developer is actually a tester from korea who went to TnS to test things :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 pm 
Duke

mariolinho wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Huh? Source? Chronicle?

since C5 or so

Can you please leave the topic? It's the millionth time you're trying to be a smartass and you're wrong. If it was like that in c5 everyone would have played th, wouldn't they?
hbsr wrote:
its like this since years man.

edit:
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread. ... ocus+death

post form 2009

No, it applies to the base critical damage dealt through the skill. With all the recent bonuses (fucking 1k critical power on a SA and such), you won't see a 90% dmg shift since it doesn't add that value up before calculating.

Even back in c4, it wasn't a complete 90% shift on a gh. It was more like a 60-70% due to critical power passive, vicious stance and critical damage SA. His research is correct, but his conclusions are wrong.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm 
Marquis

don't think that anyone else here knows moar than hbsr he's in da action while we are spamming on random topics with expiring knowledge about teh game

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm 
Viscount

test made 1 min ago on ruoff. double aq and bs+29 duel

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 pm 
Marquis

that means the whole dagger formulas on servers we play are wrong

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 pm 
Duke

They're not wrong, it's just that ncsoft found a way to fuck up the description. Like always.
That's why the difference between the th and aw in dmg isn't what it used to be.

I remember back in interlude 2k back on glad with aw was 1.4 with th.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 pm 
Marquis

now its the same everywhere..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 pm 
Duke

Ye well, ncsoft has grown a habit of fucking up the fundamentals of the game so.. I'm not entirely surprised.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm 
Marquis

or it was like that for a long time? Since i always wondered how daggers on retail give such large damages infront

OfflineProfile