Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Sk vs GL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:41 pm 
Forum Troll

http://www.youtube.com/v/c87oTuQKdEM&NR=1

i understand all the mistaces the glad did but still the sk is hardass vs glad and vs any class in general:)

please enjoy

next interesting vid:

http://www.youtube.com/v/MKxkj7H-Fuw&NR=1

as u see the sk hasnt the proper armor:)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 pm 
Viscount

well..ofc SK pwns noob gladiators ;)
after all thoes posts on *how to kill rb(no epics)* for SK FTW i made a SK on a high rate server and IT OWNS EVERYTHING :D thx for reminding me how strong is a SK ;)

LOL

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Sk vs GL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:21 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/c87oTuQKdEM&NR=1

i understand all the mistaces the glad did but still the sk is hardass vs glad and vs any class in general:)

please enjoy

next interesting vid:

http://www.youtube.com/v/MKxkj7H-Fuw&NR=1

as u see the sk hasnt the proper armor:)

The first one is really what the sk is all about. On the second one, the sk didn't have the best set vs a glad, but i really thought the glad would win. Close call, anyway.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 pm 
Elder

LMAO 78 glad w/o rage. GG

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:40 pm 
Viscount

DE lovers...on youtube are many pvp where gladi wins but no you chose the one where sk wins...sad very sad

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:42 pm 
Forum Troll

u r stupid or what?i was interested in videos related to sk vs gl
these are the 2 first i found..and whats the problem?there is no ultimate char..my posted vids prove that!whats UR PROBLEM?!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:24 pm 
Duke

nonelikeme wrote:
DE lovers...on youtube are many pvp where gladi wins but no you chose the one where sk wins...sad very sad

You think the outcome could be different? I didn't see the sk using shield bash, so let's call it even. And why do you love glad? Cuz it's op?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:58 am 
Viscount

yesterday i participate in a pvp event on my server and a fuc.king duelist ic set(proly +4) dual S augmented+7 baium/aq tateojwls beat us all now with this topic u try to demonstrate that duelist can be owned by sk?? bullshi7 this is imposible...duelist can be owned only by other duelist

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 am 
Baron

nonelikeme wrote:
yesterday i participate in a pvp event on my server and a fuc.king duelist ic set(proly +4) dual S augmented+7 baium/aq tateojwls beat us all now with this topic u try to demonstrate that duelist can be owned by sk?? bullshi7 this is imposible...duelist can be owned only by other duelist

i dont think so....
every class can be beaten by another class but there are many factors that affect the game.yes i know gladi is overpowered.But Luck,experience, and other factors will show the result of a pvp against a duelist.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 am 
Duke

nonelikeme wrote:

Oh really? What about if the tyrant is smart and stays clear, thus provoking the duelist to a ranged combat? Tyrant wins, because his long range skills are more powerful. What about the pr that kites the glad to death, because one sonic move isn't enough to kill him? Pr wins.

And you are underestimating tanks AGAIN. Do you know what happens when you block a skill with your shield? That damage goes waaaaaaaay down. So stop bullshitting me, because it's not destro, duelist isn't a tank eater.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 pm 
Duke

nonelikeme wrote:

a duelist simply CAN'T pwn everything...if he won the event maybe its because i dunno...huuu....THE EQUIPMENT NO??...be real if he has such a thing has augmented +7 duals baium and AQ + IC set he is unstoppable agains ppl that underestimate him....imo every tank can win a dueslit if they are smart so can a tyrant and archers....yeah i know dueslit is kinda imba in CT 1.5 but who cares?? if you are smart enough to play your character and you have the right equips/experience you will be able to pwn duelist on almost every char.......[/b]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 pm 
Elder

In fact NCsoft are morons and made him in ct1,5 much more OP than necro in c4.
10 sec god mode, dash, weapon blockade which lands 9/10 (SIC! fucking winbutton), highest CP in game, lots of hp, strongest melee skills etc etc.

I liked this pvp because in c4 glad wasnt sooooo imba powerfull. :]
SK was smart and +1 for him for good playing in his class.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 pm 
Viscount

Icarus wrote:
nonelikeme wrote:

Oh really? What about if the tyrant is smart and stays clear, thus provoking the duelist to a ranged combat? Tyrant wins, because his long range skills are more powerful. What about the pr that kites the glad to death, because one sonic move isn't enough to kill him? Pr wins.

And you are underestimating tanks AGAIN. Do you know what happens when you block a skill with your shield? That damage goes waaaaaaaay down. So stop bullshitting me, because it's not destro, duelist isn't a tank eater.

sonic move and u are near tyrant tss he will run you will start use ranged attacks and he will be dead...about pr kite dont work so good in arena and again sonic move and you are near pr tss+rage or snic blaster and dead...not to mention that one critical at tss=dead and duelist still can use sonic barrier

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:15 pm 
Duke

DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT HP THE TYRANT HAS? No. YOU DON'T! It takes a lot more then a crit tss to kill a tyrant. And hey, the duelist uses sonic barrier? Are you turning into marios you idiot? Doesn't the tyrant have force barrier? Duelist comes in sonic move right? The tyrant can't run. WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE DO? You're simply too stupid to think. He holds his ground and activates riposte stance. What next? The glad surely won't come tssing in riposte stance right? The tyrant then does a hurricane assault and CRIPPLE. That's VERY VERY important. WHat hext? The glad will be handicap and won't be able to outrun a tyrant. What does that mean? He has to kill him with the blasters, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, since the tyrant's ranged atacks are more powerful.

Next time think. God i hate you human loveboys that think glad is the ultimate pvp char.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 pm 
Marquis

nah icarus GS can't kill duelist... kiting to death is not that effective. and tyrants ranged attacks are not more powerful... and tyrant in light vs duelist - forget about it and Sonic Blaster has the same Range as Force Blaster so they can both use them in pvp although the duelist is crippled and can't run fast enough and yes the duelist can attack with TSS vs Ripostate stance because the stance is not reflecting dmg from skills and magic attacks.

and godsend = the 2 videos are not that interesting since the second one is c4, and the first one the duelist is with the ubar noobar set and wasted his SP on Fatal Strike instead of Sonic Rage, no comment

here is an interesting movie http://www.youtube.com/v/lkJkU61ZT5E

Last edited by Breal on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile