Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 pm 
Duke

Breal wrote:
physical dmg is different from physical skill dmg , Icarus. Read the info again

www.lineage2.com wrote:
Uses weapon to reflect incoming attacks. It reflects the damage received and has a chance to reflect buff/debuff skill attacks. The damage received through skill use and remote attack are excluded. Moving speed, Atk. Spd. and Accuracy are decreased. MP will be continuously consumed while in effect.

and while the tyrant is on imba bison Duelist is on Ripostate Stance...thats why the tyrant doesnt have big chances against Duelist.

Then why were you giving the riposte stance as an example for glad vs destro under frenzy?

Btw i'm not sure it was you, but i can't find the topic now.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 pm 
Forum Troll

tirant also has phy skills..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:25 pm 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
tirant also has phy skills..

realy??? i didnt knew that what a great information....now about GL vs mana burners...gl need only one tss+some blasters to kill a mana burner....in oly with ic set + boss jewels is hard for a pp/bishop/se/ee to root or sleep gl and drain his mp...gladi skills will interupt bish for example when he try to burn mana

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:27 pm 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
nonelikeme wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
the tyrant can also use his wolf and rabbit totems to run... no matter his pat will be decreased.. if he needs to run theres nobody to stop the tyrant..

except arena...pvp is in arena dont forget that..so where he will run in a corner??

i rly sometimes think u r nab..pvp is not all the time in fking arena?even in arena u can manage to run without being stoped in the corner..
coli?open field?please think about it b4 posting
GL is not ultimate pvp char.. oly style mana burners are>gl

YES is not all the time in arena BUT IN THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT PVP IN ARENA OR CLOSE FIELD like coly/oly stadium...read breal signuture before post read the mutha fuc.king thread.(its kinda funy to remind this to you becuz you created this topic)

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:40 pm 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
Breal wrote:
physical dmg is different from physical skill dmg , Icarus. Read the info again

www.lineage2.com wrote:
Uses weapon to reflect incoming attacks. It reflects the damage received and has a chance to reflect buff/debuff skill attacks. The damage received through skill use and remote attack are excluded. Moving speed, Atk. Spd. and Accuracy are decreased. MP will be continuously consumed while in effect.

and while the tyrant is on imba bison Duelist is on Ripostate Stance...thats why the tyrant doesnt have big chances against Duelist.

Then why were you giving the riposte stance as an example for glad vs destro under frenzy?

Btw i'm not sure it was you, but i can't find the topic now.

Because most of the destroyers will hit with normal attacks the gladiator when they are on frenzy cause they have chance to crit and this is their biggest mistake.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:50 pm 
Duke

Nono, i remember clearly, someone was saying 'and what would be the reflected damage if you do crush of doom?'. Tbh, i have never tested this, but i'm pretty sure it reflects skill damage too, because i remember some time i committed siucide while hitting a glad from behind.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
Nono, i remember clearly, someone was saying 'and what would be the reflected damage if you do crush of doom?'. Tbh, i have never tested this, but i'm pretty sure it reflects skill damage too, because i remember some time i committed siucide while hitting a glad from behind.

yes , because you have played l2j servers where once upon a time the lethal strike was a "debuff". Now its lethal effect.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:16 am 
Duke

Can't deny, but convince me. Do a test or smth, i don't have any hr at hand right now. And it wasn't lethal. I was on low hp.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:19 am 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
Can't deny, but convince me. Do a test or smth, i don't have any hr at hand right now. And it wasn't lethal. I was on low hp.

its just the l2j, not configured ripostate stance. I was playing on one server with glad and ripostate stance was reflecting 50% of the dmg dealed by necromancer with death spike, guess who died first. The real ripostate stance reflects 30% of the close range combat dmg, it excludes the dmg from physic/magical skill , increase resistance to all debuffs and has a chance to reflect them.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:59 am 
Viscount

Breal wrote:
Icarus wrote:

its just the l2j, not configured ripostate stance. I was playing on one server with glad and ripostate stance was reflecting 50% of the dmg dealed by necromancer with death spike, guess who died first. The real ripostate stance reflects 30% of the close range combat dmg, it excludes the dmg from physic/magical skill , increase resistance to all debuffs and has a chance to reflect them.

riposte stance dont reflect damage from gladi skills/tyrant it reflect only normal physical damage....vs mages is good to activate becuz it can reflect dark/wind/fire/water vortex who are debuffs

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 pm 
Marquis

nonelikeme wrote:
Breal wrote:
Icarus wrote:

riposte stance dont reflect damage from gladi skills/tyrant it reflect only normal physical damage....vs mages is good to activate becuz it can reflect dark/wind/fire/water vortex who are debuffs

yes thanks for the addition :lol:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm 
Duke

Yeah, i think it's pretty logical. Oo

fosho!

OfflineProfile