Forum Troll

http://fr.youtube.com/v/0Yg7e5fcN_Y&NR=1

i like this vid..it makes me think:"wtf how amazing is l2:)"

edit:next video here:) http://fr.youtube.com/v/opA3HGMAktU&NR=1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:03 pm 
Duke

this shit rly makes u think about the reason to play L2. This makes me remember of my first times playing...http://fr.youtube.com/v/I0uiFzREEic&NR=1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:38 pm 
Forum Troll

pwz:)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:32 am 
Count

wow nice video

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 pm 
Duke

This really remembers me of the evolution of l2. Prelude was very silly, criticised by many. C2 is the chronicle that made the bang. C3 too, and C4 was the most appreciated chronicle if you ask me. Interlude REALLY gave some new content, and hellbound turned us insane.

So where did we start? Prelude, a very limited world. We couldn't even siege, imagine that.
Where did we end up? Hellbound, a world with endless possibilities. Not to mention Gracia will be up.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:47 pm 
Duke

Icarus wrote:
This really remembers me of the evolution of l2. Prelude was very silly, criticised by many. C2 is the chronicle that made the bang. C3 too, and C4 was the most appreciated chronicle if you ask me. Interlude REALLY gave some new content, and hellbound turned us insane.

So where did we start? Prelude, a very limited world. We couldn't even siege, imagine that.
Where did we end up? Hellbound, a world with endless possibilities. Not to mention Gracia will be up.

any info about gracia? What changes/adds will it bring, if there is that much to add :)

PS: when i hear that music...Desntiny's Call, it makes me chill...It was the theme of C4, the first crhonicle I played. It makes me think about my inocence back then, the beauty of this game. After some time it was resumed to skills, classes, pvp, turning chars into money making machines and always the competition. It doesnt look a game anymore to me, thats why I'm getting more bored of it every time I play a lot of time in one server

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:39 pm 
Duke

Same here. But i won't stop until i will feel complete. Once my noblesse will be ready and i will accumulate at least 500 pvps on dex, i will admit that i have gone through this game.
I haven't played such a complex server as dex... Retail-like. Where crafting really exists, where the pvp is balanced, where clan wars really are at power.

You guys remember my noob story? Do you know what exactly got me into this game? You won't believe it, but it was the fact that i could walk and visit anything. :) My first mmo.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:29 am 
Duke

you remember my noob story?
Icarus wrote:
My first mmo.

xD

not rly, but the ones i played before were browser-based, so they pretty much sucked compared to this.

Quote:
thats why I'm getting more bored of it every time I play a lot of time in one server

and thats what makes me leave server after server. In most servers I play (most mid rate) I stay there 1, 2 weeks. On low rates i can stay about 1 month, until that time when u make 0.01% per mob...thats when i leave.

Anyway, i got a rly nice lvl on wrath, but the market is out of control, normaly, even with the powerlvl, i would have at least some parts for my BW, but there...oh my god the manor is almost impossible and the mats are rly hard to get unless u spoil.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:28 am 
Knight

Lineage2 ForEver Guys im in love .....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm 
Forum Troll

ye rly.. l2 pwnz asses!

OfflineProfile