Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I'm new and need help :o
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:06 am 
Vagabond

Hello everyone I'm new on this forum and I really need some help with my chars classes.
To begin with, I play on l2Rez server, and there daggers are messed and mages especially necromancers and spellhowlers can own everyone.
My main class is duelist and I'm having some problems on Oly (I lost 2 fights against DA and 2 against necro). I wear tallum heavy set, Dual S-grade +3, avadon tattoo +5, antharas +4, zaken +4, tateossian ring +5, majestic ring +4 and majestic necklace +5 (at Oly) and still a mage gives me 1.5k dmg and i get plus 500 dmg from reanimated man. So if someone can help me a bit at Oly would be great.
Also, I have tyrant sub, Sps sub and Im thinking of taking dagger sub. So I need to know what armor I must use on my subs, what dyes and what weapons.

Thanks in advance :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:44 am 
Viscount

1° try your S dual up to +4
2° get tateo jewels.
btw private servers have some strange bug with mystic class
try that 1st, bonus of S duals are great and help alot

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:00 pm 
Count

or switch to a low rate server.having antharas and zaken but not knowing what a certain class must wear is really pathetic

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:53 pm 
Vagabond

That was all ? I need some advice at Oly not to tell me to switch at low rate server. btw the server i play is x12 :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:56 pm 
Viscount

Oly = Olympiad ?
Anyway....in this case many good GLs make a macro that can switch to a blunt weapon and make a hammer crush then switch to duals again.

When the counter starts go next to your enemy ,when the fight begins stun his ass with a blunt then switch to dual and cut him, do this 2-3 times or until his CP is down, then use your sonic skills to finish him off, dont forget to use also power stones if necessary, use war frenzy or lion heart and always on-vicious stance , in generally GLs are not only duals and sonic moves, you have some nice skills and also a stun....that only 2/10 use :P

OfflineProfile