Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Doombringer attribute and skill enchant
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 pm 
Baron

The server is High Five.

Assuming my enemy has above 250 resists on each element (basically full or close to full armor resists).

How should I enchant the skills - duel or element? And if element, which one?
Also, Rush Impact and Shoulder Charge - chance/duel/attribute?
Dark Smash - if I'm not using dark attribute on my weapon, should I enchant for dark or duel would be better?
Enuma Elish - again, should I go for duel if I'm not using holy?

Also, which weapon attribute would be best?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Doombringer attribute and skill enchant
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:59 am 
Vagabond

You are my helper I want to thank you so much for imparting to me.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Doombringer attribute and skill enchant
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:38 pm 
Elder

In a server where everybody is running FULL elemental attributes, enchanting skills for element loses about 8% damage compared to duel. Can't find the exact table (It was hosted at Lineage2media) but I'm fairly certain that in PvP servers or when people are fully attributed, DUEL is the way to go, almost every time.

About Rush Impact, its land rate is huge (in most retail-like servers) so always go for DUEL. Shoulder Charge has a lower land rate, so enchant it for CHANCE.

Going dark element on a weapon for the Doombringer is weird, and barely anyone does it. First, it doesn't help you in high end leveling areas so its no use in PvE considering most endgame content is susceptible to Holy (LoA) or Wind (SoA). I'm not taking into account MoS because it's only good for Vesper mats. Enchant Dark Smash for Duel. And second, If it's a PvP server, people will be running with full resists, and there's lots of way to get dark attribute resistance (Dance of Alignment, Resist Dark, Divine Protection, Kamael skills and toggles, etc).

About Enuma Elish, if you go for Holy on your weapon, then enchant it to holy. You will offset the 8% damage in PvP with better damage during PvE. Otherwise go with Duel.

Regarding which attribute to go for, I suggest you take a look at which classes are popular on your server. People tend to stack elemental resistances against popular classes, so you should concentrate on using the opposite element. As a Doombringer, element on weapon does not have a huge impact on your damage. Since I play mostly low and mid rates, I always have Holy on my weapon because it helps during endgame farming, and I enchant all my skills on Duel.

OfflineProfile