Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Skill decrease
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:37 pm 
Elder

my question is when u die does your atributes like m.atk p.atk and INT WIT HP OR MP get reduced? or when u die u only get exp decrease?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:51 pm 
Count

xp decrease and buff loss
you can die w/o losing xp if you are at rb and got charm of good luck or you can die and retain the buffs if you have blessing on nobless buff on you

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:20 am 
Elder

but are u sure that's the only thing that decrease? it's like when my character die doesn't it get worst?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:32 am 
Vassal

dude u are in l2 not in wow that u need to repair ur armor :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:43 am 
Heir

SirAdrian wrote:
you can die w/o losing xp if you are at rb and got charm of good luck or you can die and retain the buffs if you have blessing on nobless buff on you

lol?? in what server you play on son?? dying in RB without losing xp?? the only way to die in rb without losing xp is dying then crying for blessed scroll of ressurrection...

Now ontopic... before c5, when you died you lose xp and had the chance to drop items on your inventory (or even equipped items). From c5 on, when you die you lose the xp and you still have chance of getting a random debuff (decrease m.atk, speed, whatever) No drop chance though unless you have karma AND 5 pks or more... charm of luck before c5 makes you not drop in raid bosses or minions in 1 hour, after c5 it makes you dont have curse in raidbosses if you die... perhaps your problem is that you still have that debuff since it doesnt worn off with time... if that's the case go to black judge (near Hardin's Academy spawn) and ask him to lift your debuffs from dying...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:34 pm 
Count

my bad,i mistyped. charms make you not drop items during raidbosses.
thanks for the correction :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:06 am 
Elder

so u are saying that that kind of debuffs can be fixed by talking to a NPC? nice... do u know where is he exactly? i mean inside academy or near academy?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:32 am 
Heir

dude55 wrote:
so u are saying that that kind of debuffs can be fixed by talking to a NPC? nice... do u know where is he exactly? i mean inside academy or near academy?

he's not really inside academy... he's in top of a rock nearby spawn... I think you can try /target blackjudge when you spawn and it will give you target I think...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:14 pm 
Elder

yeah already find it... but i saw a guide for the quest he propose and then in the end it says that i get the amount of pk decrease from 1-10 randomly... that's not what i was talking about...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:59 am 
Vagabond

Piranha wrote:
SirAdrian wrote:

lol?? in what server you play on son?? dying in RB without losing xp?? the only way to die in rb without losing xp is dying then crying for blessed scroll of ressurrection...

Now ontopic... before c5, when you died you lose xp and had the chance to drop items on your inventory (or even equipped items). From c5 on, when you die you lose the xp and you still have chance of getting a random debuff (decrease m.atk, speed, whatever) No drop chance though unless you have karma AND 5 pks or more... charm of luck before c5 makes you not drop in raid bosses or minions in 1 hour, after c5 it makes you dont have curse in raidbosses if you die... perhaps your problem is that you still have that debuff since it doesnt worn off with time... if that's the case go to black judge (near Hardin's Academy spawn) and ask him to lift your debuffs from dying...
Hell no .If you are on a rb and have lucky charm on you,you do suffer from xp loss you just kill the chance of attaining a death penallty + 1 piranha :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:13 pm 
Viscount

dude55 wrote:
yeah already find it... but i saw a guide for the quest he propose and then in the end it says that i get the amount of pk decrease from 1-10 randomly... that's not what i was talking about...

no, it's the quest repent your sin to remove some pk count
to remove debuff you have to buy a scroll in any magic shop, this scroll must be the same of your grade (no grade for lower than 20, D for lower than 40, C for lower than 52, b for lower than 61, a for lower than 76 and then S wich can be found in aden magic shop)
blackjudge debuff removing is, i thing, only for red players that are debuffed

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:43 pm 
Elder

is that already on chronicle 4? i can't find these scrolls that remove debuffs...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:49 pm 
Heir

dude55 wrote:
is that already on chronicle 4? i can't find these scrolls that remove debuffs...

as I said if you play c4, you dont get debuffs when dying... when you die you lose xp, all the buffs you had (if you dont have blessing of nobless) and you have a random chance of dropping something in your inventory...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:18 am 
Elder

but i sense that my necro is weak =| it's like lvl 58 and does not even have 1k CP... and btw i'm using homunkulus +2 acumen on it and i kill fallen orc captain with gloom+ 2x death spike... is that good? normal? bad? =|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:18 am 
Heir

dude55 wrote:
but i sense that my necro is weak =| it's like lvl 58 and does not even have 1k CP... and btw i'm using homunkulus +2 acumen on it and i kill fallen orc captain with gloom+ 2x death spike... is that good? normal? bad? =|

well... from what I said I gess ur stats are something like this...

HP 1856 CP 928
MP 1952
P.Atk. 202 M.Atk. 452
P.Def. 317 M.Def. 530
Accuracy 85 Evasion 85
Critical 80 Speed 121
Atk. Spd. 382 Casting Spd. 484

I recomend you using +4WIT -4MEN, +4INT -4MEN, +4CON -5STR dyes, and changing to a better weapon... (OE's homu or valhala/desparion/som)

OfflineProfile