Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Tyrant/Destro in H5
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:42 am 
Vagabond

Hello guys, I am not familiar yet with H5 and I am seeking for information regarding farming for these 2 classes. Where to farm adena with classes like tyrant/destro in H5 (low rate retail-like server)?

Also I want to ask about chambers of delusion. How to get to the boss? Teleport in and wait 40min with shadow dance or farm monsters till raid boss room shows up? What support is enough to kill that raid boss in no limit chamber room (82lvl Aenkinel)? DD + SE/SWS/BD/Buffer is enough?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyrant/Destro in H5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 am 
Vagabond

It is the knowledge that I have read and feel very good here. I know that this is the best for me.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:48 pm 
Elder

kakakameha wrote:
Hello guys, I am not familiar yet with H5 and I am seeking for information regarding farming for these 2 classes. Where to farm adena with classes like tyrant/destro in H5 (low rate retail-like server)?

Also I want to ask about chambers of delusion. How to get to the boss? Teleport in and wait 40min with shadow dance or farm monsters till raid boss room shows up? What support is enough to kill that raid boss in no limit chamber room (82lvl Aenkinel)? DD + SE/SWS/BD/Buffer is enough?

It all comes down to what equipment you have and which support classes you will bring with you. A fully buffed Tyrant or Destro (WC, BD, SwS and SE for Stigma) can easily farm in most high level areas as long as you have at least Moirai and a decent 300 element Dynasty+ weapon.

I've found that depending on the population, sometimes hunting for items ends up being better than straight up farming adena. For example, fire stones from Gem Dragons/Drakos Hunters are sought after by end game people and end up giving more adena than going to farm mobs that have no important drops, like Maluk mobs inside LoA which are garbage for the most part.

SoA mobs are probably the hardest, but the drops are worth it, basically the only mobs that consistently drop earth crystals. Spirit of Shilen is strongly recommended though, they hit hard.

Regarding CoD, it's always better to farm (and spoil if it's possible since they give a shit ton of materials) while you try to get teleported to the raid. Just make sure you choose the right room for your class and have a nice 300 element pole.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:50 pm 
Elder

Btw I forgot to mention that it depends on the relation between adena and drop/spoil rates (regarding my advice to hunt for items instead of adena powerfarming).

Servers with way higher adena than drop might not be well suited for item farming.

OfflineProfile