Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: blunt citical power
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:46 pm 
Viscount

yeah, i know its kinda lol, but i never actually much wondered about blunt crit power, i know after gracia destroyers just cant stop using two handed blunts with rsk focus, cause it gives 100% of crit power. when was this stuff began? as i rememberi nc6 destros only used swords + focus, but somehow in gracia it changed a lot. i cant find any info about frenzy or zealot features that gives so much crit power, or was it blunts crit pwoer increased? cause i dont get why ppl would not use them in c6 then.... im probably will play in hellbound server, so i was wondering if that after gracia stuff with blunts and crit power working in hb

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: blunt citical power
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 am 
Baron

They still use two-handed sword with focus. Rsk focus blunt is mainly a weapon for raids in GF because of 2 skills:

Flame Icon (blunt crit dmg +33%)
Spirit of Shilen (blunt crit dmg +100%)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:23 pm 
Viscount

Taygetus wrote:
They still use two-handed sword with focus. Rsk focus blunt is mainly a weapon for raids in GF because of 2 skills:

Flame Icon (blunt crit dmg +33%)
Spirit of Shilen (blunt crit dmg +100%)

but without any buffs, blunt has bigger crit power than swords? cause i can make very high crit rate on gracia with rsk focus on blunt with decent buffs and eq, so i wondering if its better crit power or no. btw isnt zealot after gracia give 100% crit power for blunts too?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am 
Marquis

y zealot after gracia gives 2h blunt crit dmg 100% . and yes 2h blunts got higher base crit dmg then swords.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:47 pm 
Heir

Every weapon on L2 has his own stats, its not a gracia feature.
For example blunts have the best or one of the best accuracy in l2, swords have decent crit rate, and blunts have very low crit rate, but high crit dmg.

The key of destros starting to use blunt in gracia is only because the combos for stack crit dmg, and the possibility of having high crit rate with dynasty crusher and also crit power make it worth.

Think this, stack the next crit powers:
Counter critical 100%
Zealot 100% crit dmg with blunt
death whisper
dance of fire
Flame icon/SoS 100%
Apetite for destruction 40%
aq+baium 30%

add the p.atk and debuffs like dod, hex, violent temper, stygma.. and u can kill Tiat in 10 secs.

the difference isnt from c6 to gf isnt the blunt crit dmg, its the other buffs that stack more crit dmg, and also, the dynasty blunt, cause without rsk.focus, u could have 300% crit dmg, but with 50 crit rate, its not worth... u could be hitting for 15 secs without a single crit...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 pm 
Viscount

sung wrote:
Every weapon on L2 has his own stats, its not a gracia feature.
For example blunts have the best or one of the best accuracy in l2, swords have decent crit rate, and blunts have very low crit rate, but high crit dmg.

The key of destros starting to use blunt in gracia is only because the combos for stack crit dmg, and the possibility of having high crit rate with dynasty crusher and also crit power make it worth.

Think this, stack the next crit powers:
Counter critical 100%
Zealot 100% crit dmg with blunt
death whisper
dance of fire
Flame icon/SoS 100%
Apetite for destruction 40%
aq+baium 30%

add the p.atk and debuffs like dod, hex, violent temper, stygma.. and u can kill Tiat in 10 secs.

the difference isnt from c6 to gf isnt the blunt crit dmg, its the other buffs that stack more crit dmg, and also, the dynasty blunt, cause without rsk.focus, u could have 300% crit dmg, but with 50 crit rate, its not worth... u could be hitting for 15 secs without a single crit...

ok now, i know about weapon stats, about blunt highest accuracy, dagger/bow crit rate and etc, but cant find any info about critical power. what is difference between sword and blunt crit power, without any buffs and sa?

and also what about hellbound? do destros use blunt + rsk focus? i know its hard to get dyn crusher in hb low rates, but its not hard to craft that b grade blunt with rsk focus, so is it worth to use ice hammer + rsk focus in hellbound?

OfflineProfile