Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: H5 x5 Class Recommendations
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:32 pm 
Vagabond

Me and my friend started playing on a H5 x5 server recently, last time I played L2 was in Chronicle 4

My friend rolled a Spellsinger because you really can't go wrong with the fastest casting speed there is.

I was thinking about rolling a another nuker to level up fast, what are the state of the casters in H5? Are Necros still powerful?

I never played a kamael and I was interested in trying out SoulHound, how well they do against daggers, archers and nukers?

My objective in the game is to level fast (there are newbie helper buffs up to lvl 75) but I also want to take part in small skirmishes and mass pvp, Im not to worried about 1v1 or Olys right now because I just got started and thats much further down the line.

Im taking suggestions for my class, subclass, buff box and any other tips for H5, thanks!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 x5 Class Recommendations
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:36 pm 
Viscount

I would say mages generally suck in the late game in this chronicle beacause of the attribute system, archer is much better option as long as you dont want to focus on olympiad.

I just know my choice would be DA or SWS for this server ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:13 pm 
Vagabond

What is the state of daggers in H5 and which one does better?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 am 
Marquis

adames wrote:
I would say mages generally suck in the late game in this chronicle beacause of the attribute system, archer is much better option as long as you dont want to focus on olympiad.

I just know my choice would be DA or SWS for this server ;)

mages are the best in late game pvp actually. cancel mage pt with 2 bishops(any top russian CP running this setup) will win any 9v9 pretty much. if u dont trust me search for Olmighty tournament in ruoff. there are any type of parties in it. players are able to choose w/e they want for the pvp so there is no overgeared party in it(all using same items +300/120 atr/+6/epics etc ). winner 90% of the time is mage cancel party. its just the way it is. even prahnah party will have hard time winning that.

about dagger i would say th/gh. with PW u will have hard time farming but since TH for pvp is just outclassed by other two i would say GH.

edit: also i wont mention that mage party rushing hard. that put others even more behind

OfflineProfile