Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlord?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:50 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Posts: 2
I'd prefer PVE :)

So yeah, I'm kinda new to l2, therefor any information about PvE Dreadnoughts is welcome. Perhaps something about the dye's.. :D

Thank you.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:58 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm
Posts: 11
which chronicle?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:26 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Posts: 2
A H5 Freya server. (I hope that's what you meant... ) :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:42 am 
Baron

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 pm
Posts: 297
1. Counter Haste from Warrior Class (Gladiator, Warlord, Bounty Hunter, Tyrant, Destroyer, Soul Breaker, Berserker) - +32% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds
2. Counter Barrier from Enchanter Class (Prophet, Warcryer, Inspector, Swordsinger, Bladedancer) - Celestial Shield type of buff for 5 seconds
3. Passive critical rate from master certificate - +30 Critical Rate

Thats what would I choose.

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:15 pm 
Elder

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:15 am
Posts: 120
Since you're talking about PVE and your a Dreadnought, I think Haste and Barrier are pretty much your core.

However, I would take Summoner Spirit over Master Critical Chance just because it's gonna be triggering pretty often since you pull lots of mobs. IMO 7% patk and 8% atk speed is better than +30 crit chance on an already low crit chance weapon like polearm.

Even Rogue critical chance would be better, which gives you 30% crit rate and triggers when attacking.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:10 pm 
Count
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
HagenEx wrote:
Since you're talking about PVE and your a Dreadnought, I think Haste and Barrier are pretty much your core.

However, I would take Summoner Spirit over Master Critical Chance just because it's gonna be triggering pretty often since you pull lots of mobs. IMO 7% patk and 8% atk speed is better than +30 crit chance on an already low crit chance weapon like polearm.

Even Rogue critical chance would be better, which gives you 30% crit rate and triggers when attacking.


this

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:56 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:54 am
Posts: 1
HagenEx wrote:
Since you're talking about PVE and your a Dreadnought, I think Haste and Barrier are pretty much your core.

However, I would take Summoner Spirit over Master Critical Chance just because it's gonna be triggering pretty often since you pull lots of mobs. IMO 7% patk and 8% atk speed is better than +30 crit chance on an already low crit chance weapon like polearm.

Even Rogue critical chance would be better, which gives you 30% crit rate and triggers when attacking.

Why do you say Rogue critical chance would be better?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:35 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 129
ps830 wrote:
Why do you say Rogue critical chance would be better?

Old thread but anyway.
Critical chance is better because it gives "+30%" crit instead of just "+30" crit of the passive. (see % sign? :)

+30 crit on a pole won't change much.
+30% is a lot more and it will activate often cos you will be doing trains anyway.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Q: What sublass should I choose for my Dreadnought/Warlo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:24 pm 
Count
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 977
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
MaliceMizer wrote:
ps830 wrote:
Why do you say Rogue critical chance would be better?

Old thread but anyway.
Critical chance is better because it gives "+30%" crit instead of just "+30" crit of the passive. (see % sign? :)

+30 crit on a pole won't change much.
+30% is a lot more and it will activate often cos you will be doing trains anyway.


he meant the 30% crit chance not the rouge critical chance. but imo summoner spirit is way better then 30% critical trigget. 30% of 150 crit rate wont help (its 50 crit rate =5% more crit chance)

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement