Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Char at hi5
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:13 pm 
Vagabond

I will start at new hi5 server from dex and i want to ask you guys what is your opinion for what char should i make...i want a char that can farm easy at any spot,play one vs one pvp..I am thinking of duelist what is your opinion???

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Char at hi5
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm 
Vassal

Well, with duelist you probably won't be able to farm at all spots, your vr wont be that good to survive alone at harder mobs, but you'll be good for mass farming with few supports in back, alone you will run out of mana pretty fast, but you'll have weaknesses for mucho mobs, i'd suggest tyrant better for solo rolling, plus boxed buffer and you're op.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm 
Vassal

I suggest Titan or Gk!

-Top needed damage dealers for raids/epics!
-Very decent in pvps!
-Same for oly!
-Probably the best farmers!
-If it is your main char you wont spend time and adena lvling and gearing other chars for adena making!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:11 pm 
Viscount

PhantomR wrote:
I will start at new hi5 server from dex and i want to ask you guys what is your opinion for what char should i make...i want a char that can farm easy at any spot,play one vs one pvp..I am thinking of duelist what is your opinion???

you cant farm most end game spots solo anyway so thats not a good question but for 1v1pvp and ganking daggers are best to go rambo mod.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:59 pm 
Marquis

gz13 wrote:
I suggest Titan or Gk!

-Top needed damage dealers for raids/epics!
-Very decent in pvps!
-Same for oly!
-Probably the best farmers!
-If it is your main char you wont spend time and adena lvling and gearing other chars for adena making!

in h5 since titan frenzy was nerfed like shit, for most cp GK > titan :) only very experienced and supported cp can play titan as few hit raid killer. in pvp also gk atk speed and overall stats > titan zealot+fr run.

but as russian h5 low/mids videos suggests, glad has something that attracts a lot players, they are most popular for reason, dunno what is it, cause h5 for me is not attractive. but golden rule is h5 nicely balanced in classes, so no matter who u choose, ull find your decent way in h5

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 pm 
Vagabond

Ballanced?I dont think so i was always playing nuker but nuker at hi5 is useless no spot to farm=no adena=no gear=0 at all...Hi5 is only for fighters for noone more...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 am 
Elder

I think the biggest mistake they made on H5 was the added Rush skills to every warrior. Tyrants, Titans and Glads didn't need these skills in past chronicles to stick to people, and the force users have ranged skills anyways.

Playing a Mage sucks @ H5 because every high DPS class can now get to you in a second, so daggers and warriors will fuck you up constantly. This could only be done by high leveled daggers and Doombringers before, but it's too easy to stick to your target as a warrior in H5.

Now, back on topic, I would recommend you a Tyrant or a Doombringer. These classes have great normal attack damage, and don't depend on mana too much, make sure you have a warcryer tagging along and you'll be ready to grind most solo areas without much trouble. As some other guy said, you won't be able to solo some high-end areas, but you will still contribute with a lot of damage to small parties, and both DB and Tyrant are sought after in most melee parties, so you will be ok.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:25 am 
Vagabond

i agree with it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 pm 
Vassal

wrong check skills from mage and archer and you will understund why fighters must have rush to come close!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:50 pm 
Vagabond

I decided to play fi i have played again at hi5 server it will be hard to lvl up but after 80 it will be usefull everywhere

OfflineProfile