Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Elven elder Interlude.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:53 am 
Vagabond

Hello everyone i've just started playing in some 7x interlude server, i am not used to low rates as i was always playing in pvp servers anyways, i've started and mainly i will go as a GH " my gh is now 23" and i made an elven elder to charge and heal my gh while farming and lvling up etc, so i just wanna ask a few things my EE is now level 25 but at this point i really dunt know where should i go to lvl up i am compelety lost lol so if some1 would help me and give me a few tips on how to lvl my EE and also how to gain adena as i am poor wasting my adena buying BSS from people so what's a good way to farm adena and how to lvl up my EE would be appreciated, thank you. " sorry for my bad english" .

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Elven elder Interlude.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:51 am 
Duke

Hi,
First of all - you want to hit 30 (when you get recharge) and then exp in party. EE is just meant to exp in party :)

But if you can't find any pt now, here are some locations you should try:
1) Crypts of Disgrace - port from Shuttgard, mobs are around 30 level and they give pretty nice adena as well. In my opinion the best place to farm alone with Oracle around your level.
2) Executions Ground, upper level - it's a long way from Dion and it's usually full, but... It's also an option (I mean those berserkers which can be found when you climb the first stairs on right)
3) Some cata/necropolis - for example Necropolis of Sacrifice is pretty good for this because only aggresive monsters there are undead (at the begining), so you can lure them easily.

I personally would try to find some party, and if you can't, then you should definitely try Crypts of Disgrace. gl!

OnlineProfile