Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Tyrr warrior Question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:12 am 
Elder

what is the best race in ur opinion to take tyrr warrior on the main? i never played GoD but can't find any good server so i will give it a try decided to make tyrr warrior so need some info..
i was looking for google for like few hours and didin't find any good explanation.
Some say that dwars rock but i can't see in youtube or anywhere a cool tyrr warrior dwarf video or info why he is good choice.
found that duelist is a great choice because he can leave duelist spirit who give a lot of bonus and sht is that true?
orc as i see are pretty great too of they passive skills.
for kamaels can't find anything like with dwarf so can someone explain to me are they all pretty equal or there is smth with race skills that can be the best choice to take?
if someone can give me more info about dwars and kamaels it would be nice :) for humans and orc too because this info i found can be not true :)

EDIT: or maybe there is any other class better for pvp/oly? i'm interested just in pvp/oly not in pve or anything like that :) i just want a fun char to play a PVP

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyrr warrior Question
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 am 
Baron

if you play first chronicle duelist cause +30 duelist spirit = 25% more pvp dmg , if not orc for the passive celestial or whatever you like

OfflineProfile