Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Help me with class , please.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:03 pm 
Vassal

Hey guys , sorry for my English , but I will try to write correctly , so i played Lineage enough , but even now i can't decide which class to play , ya ya i know " play one you know how to play " bullshit , some people say play with class which you make fun , but again than you PvP this is already fun , so now about classes I like warlod , didn't played with him ever , maybe 1 day on x10 (c6) , but i like him, but i don't know is this class for me , also i like gladiator/tyrant , aw/pw , Archmage and mostly played char Overlord , so if you can help me to decide which class to play in GF epilogue , or hi5 , write. If you need more information of my L2 i will say. (P.S overlod knocked out , i don't want to play with him anymore , i realized this class just not for me , but i had really good times playing with it , but anyway not anymore.)

Please don't write stupid things , if you don't have what to say , just close your eyes and go to another topic.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Help me with class , please.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm 
Viscount

Shilen Knight? Fun, different. Not a Paladin, but just as good as a DA. Elven knight is out of discussion, with skills like Entangle, Sprint and Charm, they are buildt for fleeing. A joke.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:02 pm 
Grand Duke

RheaCoos wrote:
Shilen Knight? Fun, different. Not a Paladin, but just as good as a DA. Elven knight is out of discussion, with skills like Entangle, Sprint and Charm, they are buildt for fleeing. A joke.

as a TK , i used to beat SKs in oly on H5 :D but i never beat PK ..

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:37 pm 
Heir

well yeah, TK can be a machine with a good setup, its kinda impossible to beat him but that goes for all classes. Else you could also go for any dagger class ( all got their own advantages, even if the most says TH's are the worst daggers). Besides this you can also go for PK its hard to kill him + the bird deals massive dmg and you can farm many points at oly.

PS: i used to play on Epilogue servers so my experience is mostly built on this chronicle

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:49 pm 
Vassal

up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 pm 
Viscount

Among the 2. job tank classes, the Pally and Shilen Knight has the best skills for the purpose, that is tanking. Oly and farming is another thing, not something a tank is intended for. If you want PVP, choose a hairy mage or fighter, if you want to farm, play a dwarf. A properly rigged tank is defensive, not a fighter class in the real meaning of the word. They have skills to stand their ground, not to deal massive damage. You can outweight the one with the other, but why not go for a PVP-class from the beginning?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:36 pm 
Vassal

RheaCoos wrote:
Among the 2. job tank classes, the Pally and Shilen Knight has the best skills for the purpose, that is tanking. Oly and farming is another thing, not something a tank is intended for. If you want PVP, choose a hairy mage or fighter, if you want to farm, play a dwarf. A properly rigged tank is defensive, not a fighter class in the real meaning of the word. They have skills to stand their ground, not to deal massive damage. You can outweight the one with the other, but why not go for a PVP-class from the beginning?

I stopped at berserker/warlord/aw - pw. Now thinking , berserk and warlord a good farmers , but berserk also very good at pvp , warlord is more rare char , also can kill with their stuns, and not sure which to take aw or pw , both of them a good , I don't care about char looking, so any suggestions about this 4 chars, thanks. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 pm 
Viscount

znoiden wrote:
not sure which to take aw or pw , both of them a good

The stats of the DE fighters make them better dagger classes. High STR, low CON, suitable for hit-and-run. Only 1 point less DEX than the elves. Of the 3 dagger classes, the AW have caused me the most trouble. The stats of the DE fighters are also the reason I like the Shilen Knight. Weird class.

Warlord is a special-purpose polearm class, mostly used for drop-farming and levveling. Also good for raids with many minions. But definitly no PVP-class. The Berserker on the other hand, is a pure PVP class, and is on many servers considered overpowered. Depends on setup.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm 
Elder

berserker is a rly good char but after few month's it gets booring i can say that :) for daggers i would prefer TH with him i have the most fun and he is not "worst" dagger like others say.. i beat aw/pw with th :) but if u want just pw or aw u need to decide what u like better to avoid more hits/have heal and better run speed or one shoot ur enemys and be like a "glass" if someone catch's u :) i would choose aw it's more fun :)
RheaCoos wrote:

u want to say that u can't deal massive dmg with pala in h5? it's a joke? :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm 
Viscount

Daupas wrote:

Havn't played H5 for many years. Almost not at all. Don't like it. Besides, a tank isn't primarly a DD. If you get near enough a Pally for him to land a stun, you'r basically screwed. Everbody knows that. That's why they are nuked on open ground. No PVP-class. But rigged with right dyes, gear and SA, they can be lethal in sieges and such. That goes for all fighter classes with heavy armor passives.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:55 pm 
Elder

RheaCoos wrote:
Daupas wrote:

Havn't played H5 for many years. Almost not at all. Don't like it. Besides, a tank isn't primarly a DD. If you get near enough a Pally for him to land a stun, you'r basically screwed. Everbody knows that. That's why they are nuked on open ground. No PVP-class. But rigged with right dyes, gear and SA, they can be lethal in sieges and such. That goes for all fighter classes with heavy armor passives.

if u never played h5 then don't even speak dude.. paladin can do allmost the best dmg of all class in h5.. + with icons he have great def/run speed and attack speed..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 pm 
Viscount

Daupas wrote:
if u never played h5 then don't even speak dude.. paladin can do allmost the best dmg of all class in h5.. + with icons he have great def/run speed and attack speed..

My last respons on topic:

It's all about maths. For raw dmg output with shining blades, a BD or duellist would do more damage to a boss or unaware player than a pally, as long as they where rigged the same. But a Pally would last longer on an opposing opponent, because he has better defensive passives. It's all about a balance. Pallys are not meant for pure DD. They are good at tanking, and pretty good melee fighters. But on pure damage on close range, other classes do that better. If I had an open slot on a raid, and needed a DD, I'd prefer a BD before a Pally. Unless I had a lot of nukers in pt. Then Pally would earn the slot.

OfflineProfile