Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 pm 
Forum Troll

teonnuker wrote:
There are good setups here, but it is obvious most people don't know at all what they are talking about here and are just repeating over and over things they have read over the Internet... without actually playing an SH lol

For example, it is a bit meaningless to talk about SH Dyes without talking of the associated Armor, each one makes a unique pair depending on how you play.

The only thing that matter is you have to make a choice between speed and power, with the right balance and eventually some other effects like DEX. It is not stupid to consider a quite slow, but very powerful Dye set (with +4 INT or even +8 INT because of course like some clever people mentioned, you rarely do PvP alone unbuffed except you really want to die !!! SH and SpS are too fragile !!

And in any case what all the geniuses here forget is that SH cannot compete with the speed of SpellSingers so it is a bit stupid to try to mimic the SpellSinger speed whereas it not at all the best skill of SpellHowlers !!!! You will only end up with a Sps-like SpH, just less good anyway loool :) If it's your case just make an Sps and don't bother with Sh ! morons :)

And be careful with the - MEN effects because at -8 MEN your mana regeneration totally fall apart, so it is difficult too solo xp at low levels if you don't have a dual box.

But I agree with Icarus the general setup works well with most robes, -9 MEN is to avoid absolutely ! prefer some WIT because it will give you nice critcal power at a lesser MEN cost. Also totally agree with Kent here we see real active SH knowing what they are talking about.

okay clever dude .. now listen here!
1)explain that +8int thing.. i dont get it
2)morons?i dont think we are
3)mp reg?u have never never NEVER played sh class..SH doesnt relay on his fking mpreg u smartass..all know that btm+hp potions spam=Spellhowler's mana regeneration..
and as u mentiond SH is NOT SPS.. so no resting like sps..

and all of u are just bunch of kids that waste their time here.. whats the fking problem?there are 2 dye combinations for sh
+4wit+4int+4con
and +4wit +5INT not +5 wit as u mentioned because u will get more matk compared to cast spd that will give u 1wit..
and wtf? u r talking about +dex?may i remind u not all players around play IL+ chronicles?So mages with CDL are still IN and cdl power as i said already depends on the % hp in the moment of casting of general hp
read above and u will find my post explaining this
ALSO sph is not such an efficient SLOWER so dex dyes are NOT for him..
the sps with his slowing skills MAY use +DEX dyes but no other mage should do it... except he has some long range Slow debuff augumentation on his weapon...thats all

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm 
Heir

kaiseranimus wrote:
lol :roll:
SH? outrun an adventurer? that can't possibly happen even if you put +5 to dex. it will only happen if you have wind walk 2, serk 2, using DC set (or any other set which adds speed), song of wind and your adventurer has no speed buffs. but what are the chances? i'd prefer to have a BD with my SH than a SWS.
we all know that daggers have HIGH speed, specially when fully buffed.

well, imho player who goes out of town without WW is not worth being called player, so much for that. Some people do not like zerk, but I do, and I like it very much... and since zerk2 is even in most CHs... about sets, well, for mass pvp some people prefer NM which doesn't add speed, but there you usually don't run. Daggerists usually don't use zerk, because it takes more than it gives to them. and the song... it is good to have it, but not necessary. When you see dagger turning dash on it means he can't cancel your casting, so you can use slow (lands well on them), which practically cancels the dash, and without it you have about 2 speed more...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:39 pm 
Knight

GoDs3nD wrote:
teonnuker wrote:
There are good setups here, but it is obvious most people don't know at all what they are talking about here and are just repeating over and over things they have read over the Internet... without actually playing an SH lol

For example, it is a bit meaningless to talk about SH Dyes without talking of the associated Armor, each one makes a unique pair depending on how you play.

The only thing that matter is you have to make a choice between speed and power, with the right balance and eventually some other effects like DEX. It is not stupid to consider a quite slow, but very powerful Dye set (with +4 INT or even +8 INT because of course like some clever people mentioned, you rarely do PvP alone unbuffed except you really want to die !!! SH and SpS are too fragile !!

And in any case what all the geniuses here forget is that SH cannot compete with the speed of SpellSingers so it is a bit stupid to try to mimic the SpellSinger speed whereas it not at all the best skill of SpellHowlers !!!! You will only end up with a Sps-like SpH, just less good anyway loool :) If it's your case just make an Sps and don't bother with Sh ! morons :)

And be careful with the - MEN effects because at -8 MEN your mana regeneration totally fall apart, so it is difficult too solo xp at low levels if you don't have a dual box.

But I agree with Icarus the general setup works well with most robes, -9 MEN is to avoid absolutely ! prefer some WIT because it will give you nice critcal power at a lesser MEN cost. Also totally agree with Kent here we see real active SH knowing what they are talking about.

okay clever dude .. now listen here!
1)explain that +8int thing.. i dont get it
2)morons?i dont think we are
3)mp reg?u have never never NEVER played sh class..SH doesnt relay on his fking mpreg u smartass..all know that btm+hp potions spam=Spellhowler's mana regeneration..
and as u mentiond SH is NOT SPS.. so no resting like sps..

and all of u are just bunch of kids that waste their time here.. whats the fking problem?there are 2 dye combinations for sh
+4wit+4int+4con
and +4wit +5INT not +5 wit as u mentioned because u will get more matk compared to cast spd that will give u 1wit..
and wtf? u r talking about +dex?may i remind u not all players around play IL+ chronicles?So mages with CDL are still IN and cdl power as i said already depends on the % hp in the moment of casting of general hp
read above and u will find my post explaining this
ALSO sph is not such an efficient SLOWER so dex dyes are NOT for him..
the sps with his slowing skills MAY use +DEX dyes but no other mage should do it... except he has some long range Slow debuff augumentation on his weapon...thats all

by +8 int he meant +4int dye and demons set , and you dont need +wit -men because you will just 1hit mobs

he really knows what he is talking , sph do run out of mana just depends on mob type and what you want to farm

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:48 pm 
Forum Troll

dude i dont care r u his fanboy or what but listen up here
the smart se will chose mobs that will allow him not to run out of mana
sh and necro are able NEVER to rest if controled smart...

and even he means demons set what has demons set to do with pvping with buffs?buffed cspd oriented sh will mostly rape matk oriented sh..dont forget that cast interruption is still possible

and nobody skips +wit because its usefull in pvp 2.
dont try to be smartass..we already know all the shit u said and it was said on the previous pages 2..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:02 pm 
Knight

GoDs3nD wrote:
dude i dont care r u his fanboy or what but listen up here
the smart se will chose mobs that will allow him not to run out of mana
sh and necro are able NEVER to rest if controled smart...

and even he means demons set what has demons set to do with pvping with buffs?buffed cspd oriented sh will mostly rape matk oriented sh..dont forget that cast interruption is still possible

and nobody skips +wit because its usefull in pvp 2.
dont try to be smartass..we already know all the shit u said and it was said on the previous pages 2..

i agree , that;s when you just go exp or farm aa , but when you have to farm specific keymats or mats you just have to farm where you can , and yes until lvl 6x you can 1hit mobs so -4 men is kinda shit
and i'm not anyone's fanboi

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 pm 
Forum Troll

-4 men is shit?so u gona lower ur fking cast spd so u can smoke a cigarette till u cast a skill?-men is the only way and even if it cuts ur mana its NOT MUCH because ur fking low base stat says u wont lose much if u cut ur con!and as i said before u will never run out of mana while spamming btm and g/hp pots

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 pm 
Knight

no im not gonna lower it , i dont need more casting speed , and i dont need the bonus mana , i need the mana regen , even with btm +hp pots you still need to walk so u wont need any downtime

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:06 pm 
Marquis

Yes sure +4 more ment saved your ass many times yes.
Get a damn clue ffs.. You're nuker, your job is dmg output.

And lemme ask u, how do u know this +40 m def exactly saved ur ass? xd

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 pm 
Duke

Nah be happy, i put +4 INT xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:45 pm 
Forum Troll

for fuk sake dude!!!!!!!!!! how much mp do u regen per tick?lets take for an example 10!10 mp per sek wtfmutafuka powah right?cut now 8 men
1 men=1% mp reg per tick
now 10/100=0.1 right?
now 0.1*8=0.8 right?
wtf?! ur mp reg is so fking lowered!!! 0.8 per tick omgoses;((( poor sh his reg is now so fking low.. b4 it was HUGE and now we lowered it like hell:(
OH NOES!!! dude if u r a brickhead thats not my fking problem if u dont want to take my words seriously its not my fking problem again..im tryin to fking explain u that lowering men is only way to be effective
no matter u pvp or farm
keep in mind +4 wit will lower ur BTMs reuse delay so more BTMs=more mana...+4con dyes give u some w8 limmit and now u can bring even MORE hp pots and u will never run out of mana...also keep in mind if u r not a soloer u can EASLY find a pt(get that SEs ass with u and go farm all day long) and rechargers can keep ur mana all the time BECAUSE U R FKING FARMING MACHINE WITH CDL...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 am 
Vagabond

Chainer wrote:
kaiseranimus wrote:
lol :roll:
SH? outrun an adventurer? that can't possibly happen even if you put +5 to dex. it will only happen if you have wind walk 2, serk 2, using DC set (or any other set which adds speed), song of wind and your adventurer has no speed buffs. but what are the chances? i'd prefer to have a BD with my SH than a SWS.
we all know that daggers have HIGH speed, specially when fully buffed.

well, imho player who goes out of town without WW is not worth being called player, so much for that. Some people do not like zerk, but I do, and I like it very much... and since zerk2 is even in most CHs... about sets, well, for mass pvp some people prefer NM which doesn't add speed, but there you usually don't run. Daggerists usually don't use zerk, because it takes more than it gives to them. and the song... it is good to have it, but not necessary. When you see dagger turning dash on it means he can't cancel your casting, so you can use slow (lands well on them), which practically cancels the dash, and without it you have about 2 speed more...

as i said, a SH can never outrun a dagger class(especially adventurer who has dash and probably has other speed buffs) by normal means unless there is a combination of certain situations.
i.e. dagger is slowed or no speed buffs, things like that

other than this, there is nothing more i will argue with you.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 am 
Forum Troll

sh cant outrun a dagger...no way.. sps is able to do that,necro is able too but not sh

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 am 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
sh cant outrun a dagger...no way.. sps is able to do that,necro is able too but not sh

HOW?? They have much lower DEX
Necro has the lowest dex, how hes able but sh not?
Ofc they have slow but then sh>sps..
Whats ur logic based on O_o

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 am 
Forum Troll

simple highest dex mage with most slowing ur speed skills-sps
necro-slowest mage BUT here he has slow and a big advantage.. summon that has stunning attack!this will slow down the dagger!if its TH im almost sure 1 will be wearing dc or nm set..most go for dc->so wont be so hard to land a stun..also bane is here

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 am 
Knight

actually th has the highest speed i played sps and it's the hardest to kite in oly , even before fight would begin u can activate dash in oly before the match would begin , for aw/pw the only chance is to land bluff and blow him , if they catch frost bolt , ice vortex they are just dead :D , cancel will come next and bb dagger :P , anyway necro is good too , even without slow and i dont even kite with necro his csting speed and speed are low to kite , just debuff and use all yr skills in pvp to kill your target

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next