Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Doombringer Guide
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am 
Marquis

Uhmm can be but i think its a matter of luck also. After freya a dagger > doombringer 4sho since doombringer lays on attributes. I remember playing oly on good ol' inferno with doombringer with 150 fire and i was 3 shotting mages and daggers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 am 
Vagabond

kisi wrote:
fail guide..
a skilled dagger will rape ur ass easly...
but if its not a skilled dagger u will win XD fAIL!

Are you sure baby? i am playing doombringer from then when ncsoft created them and started to make servers with kamael... that days i was dieng from all classes coz i didnt knew to play db ... but no for 3 years in 1 vs 1 i didnt died neither from tank neither from dagger... tell fail guide? for what man? you make better? make one f@cking guide for dagger or tank if you are so pro ... Show us your profesional game play thinks .... never dont tell never.... you dont know how the other one control his char... tank at pvp cant low my cp ... at oly i stay half hp ok ... dagger at oly only with lethal or half kill can do me somethink without that nothink and at pvp ok i have more problems.... coz of cover of pts..... :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 am 
Vagabond

NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:
Uhmm can be but i think its a matter of luck also. After freya a dagger > doombringer 4sho since doombringer lays on attributes. I remember playing oly on good ol' inferno with doombringer with 150 fire and i was 3 shotting mages and daggers

Sorry but i want and i must to ask.... Why you change one Dark atr weap char to fire? same you do with titan ? from Fire you put wind or somethink like that?
all kamaels are DARK attackers.... they have buffs etc on dark why you put fire? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:34 am 
Vagabond

NightMar3 wrote:
m0cking wrote:
Against a dagger: The dagger has got no chance against you. Make disarm and he might run, in that case Rush Impact and use damage skills because of high evasion. If the dagger is pro and disarm didn't work use Eye for Eye and heal you with potions and Body Reconstruction.

Dagger has no chance against you?Oh really?Did you ever fight skillfull daggers?

m0cking wrote:
Against healers: Very simple, Rush Impact, Shoulder Charge, Disarm, Violent Temper, and it is finished! You should really hurt him either physically or skills, if you stun a while you win, if Violent Temper lands, you hit them for more than 3k.

Its not that simple killing healers cause you can get your mp drained pretty fast.

m0cking wrote:
The dyes are in your choiceduring a PvP, you can increase your damage:

* STR+4 CON-4
* DEX+4 CON-4
* WIT+4 INT-4 (for Death Mark and Violent temper)

Gl lowering your con that much especially on hr srvrs.

Anyway +1 for effort but it could have been better :)

I want to answer only for the daggers man... Me yes i have defeated pro daggers.... one of them Satyricon ... if you know him but anyway .... everythink is about how will play someone his char .... that person play with -8 con that's his way ... mine way is other... everyone has got his way.... Dont tell thinks for someone if you dont know him !!! :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 am 
Vagabond

adames wrote:
that winged chicken doesnt have any chance vs. experienced and boosted dagger :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

an experienced db has got very big chance to kill pro daggers :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm 
Marquis

Have you seen a pro dagger? a pro dagger is the msot capable char in the game :) :!:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 pm 
Marquis

I'd love to join the discussion (or try at least) but this terrible green colour is killing my eyes, making reading impossible :F

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.
:]]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 pm 
Vagabond

NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:
Have you seen a pro dagger? a pro dagger is the msot capable char in the game :) :!:

Watch at youtube : L2 Satyricon videos ....

Watch him and tell me is he pro or not ..... he is my friend .... we were making pvp weatch other for fun .... but he never won me ... never... He done me a lot of times half kill but never finished his work ... Doombringer can own all the classes coz if you will play him smart....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 pm 
Marquis

Paymon wrote:
NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:

Watch him and tell me is he pro or not ..... he is my friend .... we were making pvp weatch other for fun .... but he never won me ... never... He done me a lot of times half kill but never finished his work ... Doombringer can own all the classes coz if you will play him smart....
satyricon not pro, u suck on db, sry, bb

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:25 pm 
Knight

Paymon wrote:
NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:

Sorry but i want and i must to ask.... Why you change one Dark atr weap char to fire? same you do with titan ? from Fire you put wind or somethink like that?
all kamaels are DARK attackers.... they have buffs etc on dark why you put fire? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

i had to comment on this stupidity, maybe you know how to play with db but u have no idea how to play l2 in general, you have one dark toggle skill and thats all while u can enchant rush and crush on fire (or other element), where db is truly op is gracia where you spam your friggin rush and do shitload of dmg bcause of attribute

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 am 
Vassal

Quickly db guide.

No life to enchant ur disarm +20+ time and ur rush impact.

Disarm lands ?

Yes -> spam all ur skills.
No -> spam all ur skills and try disarm again,eye for eye if dagger.

this is best guide on world u'll pwn 70% of ur matchs since db doesnt require brain, but itens+oe skills+luck.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 am 
Vagabond

Look the per lolprivate servers will be shut down, in a hole in the world every Lineage 2 players will join the retail.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 pm 
Vagabond

terr1bl3 wrote:
Paymon wrote:
NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:

satyricon not pro, u suck on db, sry, bb

How you know i suck? hahaha sure if Satyricon is not a pro dagger who is?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 am 
Vagabond

NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:

Pro dagger? Nice try, you forgot Eva's Saint.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 am 
Vagabond

NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:

Pro dagger? Nice try, you forgot Eva's Templar.

OfflineProfile