Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 3 Cumulative subclass+base for one dagger
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:18 am 
Vagabond

Hello everyone! I am playing on an interlude server which has 3 cumulative subclasses and the base is therefore 4.
On this server there is no penalty for finishing e.g. warlock/th and you can drop overlod/wacryer etc subclasses. My question is in what combination of subclass can I put together to be able to play as a dagger.
I am not interested in using the character for olympics and the server has npc buffer gmshop etc.
I would like you to please recommend me what to build if it is good to finish the character as dagero or not, the server is x25.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: 3 Cumulative subclass+base for one dagger
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:28 am 
Duke

xbacox2010 wrote:
Hello everyone! I am playing on an interlude server which has 3 cumulative subclasses and the base is therefore 4.
On this server there is no penalty for finishing e.g. warlock/th and you can drop overlod/wacryer etc subclasses. My question is in what combination of subclass can I put together to be able to play as a dagger.
I am not interested in using the character for olympics and the server has npc buffer gmshop etc.
I would like you to please recommend me what to build if it is good to finish the character as dagero or not, the server is x25.

Well Interlude doesn't have any subclass certs so why it even matters? Or does your server have any special skills for the subclasses? If so, please elaborate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:07 pm 
Marquis

Herlitz wrote:

Well Interlude doesn't have any subclass certs so why it even matters? Or does your server have any special skills for the subclasses? If so, please elaborate.

I think he means multiprof/multiskill like 4 in 1. I dont think dagger would be good in such server tho.
Too many ways to boost defense and almost none to boost critical dmg with blows.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:51 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

I think he means multiprof/multiskill like 4 in 1. I dont think dagger would be good in such server tho.
Too many ways to boost defense and almost none to boost critical dmg with blows.

Ah I see, my bad. Well I have virtually zero experience with substack servers so I won't be much of a help here. Maybe playing around lethals is a thing on these kind of servers? In that case, I suppose taking a some tank+healer alongside with the dagger would be a good idea to survive as much as possible, rest would probably depend on what buffs there are in the on the NPC buffer... But then again, just wild guessing here :?

OfflineProfile