Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: How do i use the spoil skill?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:58 am 
Count

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT MAN :DDDDD, I WAS ABOUT TO TELL U THAT U CAN USE THE SPOIL SKILL ON MOBS AND AFTER U USE SWEEPER, BUT AFTER I READ THE CONTENT OF UR TOPIC, U REALLY LOST ME :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:44 pm 
Vagabond

Now the spoil option is wild plunder. You don't need to do anything else but hit the mob with that skill while he is still alive, and if it lands, you gain the mats at the same time. You are not need to utilise sweep or any other abilities.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:31 pm 
Duke

zeno82 wrote:
Now the spoil option is wild plunder. You don't need to do anything else but hit the mob with that skill while he is still alive, and if it lands, you gain the mats at the same time. You are not need to utilise sweep or any other abilities.

Not sure if spammer or not :|

@spoilez pls don't reply to spams, as I told you many times before :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:35 pm 
Count

Herlitz wrote:
zeno82 wrote:

i think u lost ur minds my brother, who is spammer?, And why did u delete the post from the one who created this thread? Give some more details when u are talking about smth if u actually expect a normal answer :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:38 am 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
zeno82 wrote:

i think u lost ur minds my brother, who is spammer?, And why did u delete the post from the one who created this thread? Give some more details when u are talking about smth if u actually expect a normal answer :DDDD

No Mr. Bond, I don't expect a normal answer, I expect you to stop replying to spammers :P But anyway I deleted the first post because, well, it was a spam :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:32 am 
Count

Herlitz wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
zeno82 wrote:

No Mr. Bond, I don't expect a normal answer, I expect you to stop replying to spammers :P But anyway I deleted the first post because, well, it was a spam :mrgreen:

now i am convinced u have lost ur minds (i hope not completely), the one who made this topic was no spammer, and he described in the post u deleted, he described how he is failling to use sweeper skill in a higher chronicle of l2, that is different from interlude. So, i think u by mistake were reading another topic (god knows what u read) and u mistook this poor innocent guy with a spammer. I wish the guy who wrote this topic could come back to laugh in ur face :DDDDDD, and after he laughs in ur face, I will laugh 10 times harder in the same face :DDD :))) , my brother pen

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:34 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
zeno82 wrote:

now i am convinced u have lost ur minds (i hope not completely), the one who made this topic was no spammer, and he described in the post u deleted, he described how he is failling to use sweeper skill in a higher chronicle of l2, that is different from interlude. So, i think u by mistake were reading another topic (god knows what u read) and u mistook this poor innocent guy with a spammer. I wish the guy who wrote this topic could come back to laugh in ur face :DDDDDD, and after he laughs in ur face, I will laugh 10 times harder in the same face :DDD :))) , my brother pen

They just copy old posts and input links for some scam websites etc.

I'm pretty sure I never banhammered a real user by accident... Yet :D

OfflineProfile