Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Where does Magnus the Unicorn SB drop?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:04 am 
Vagabond

Playing on IL server and i checked all mobs on PI that drop it according to PM Fun DB but none of them have it in drop table. The only thing i havent checked is inside the tree. Server doesnt have changed loot tables.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Where does Magnus the Unicorn SB drop?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:25 pm 
Viscount

https://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/22225/deinonychus.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:46 pm 
Duke

RheaCoos wrote:

Does it really drop on Interlude as well though? The listing seems to be for newer version of the game, since it has Leonard in it? I'd still try if I were OP though, seems to be best shot and good farm spot for ES anyway

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 am 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
RheaCoos wrote:

Does it really drop on Interlude as well though? The listing seems to be for newer version of the game, since it has Leonard in it? I'd still try if I were OP though, seems to be best shot and good farm spot for ES anyway

On mine which is H5 Garcia it does not drop from them. Its java and about 10 revisions old. I will keep looking. I hate the fact they put everything in xml files and removed them from SQL.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:20 pm 
Marquis

Herlitz wrote:
RheaCoos wrote:

Its the only way to get the book on interlude. Monsters start dropping leonard etc on GF+ updates( where all books got deleted and removed from the game , books no longer needed to learn regular skills, only forgotten scrolls, therefore shouldnt even be on the list)

All primeval books are also added as quest reward there ( in the quest for A recs/keys) for 1-2 versions before they got deleted from the game , but on interlude its only monsters drop.

Noxronin wrote:
Playing on IL server and i checked all mobs on PI that drop it according to PM Fun DB but none of them have it in drop table. The only thing i havent checked is inside the tree. Server doesnt have changed loot tables.

The "droptable" you have on your server is probably just a "drop patch". Maybe they are dropping , just the patch doesnt show it. The only way to know for sure is contact your server GMs/Admin and ask. The "Deinonychus" you are looking for should be inside , not outside in the plains and most likely just one of them is dropping the book, not all 4 in the group. You can also farm Pterosauruses there for Cleance book ( should be insanely big price) also VOP/Gate chant.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:20 pm 
Vagabond

Ok i got it to drop. Heres the thing, mob that drops it is 5th mob in pack that only spawns on certain places. That 5th mob wasnt spawning so i couldnt get it but admin fixed it after i reported. If you are playing on IL server look for pack of 5 mobs not 4 because only the 5th mob drops it (they all have unique drop table).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:20 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
RheaCoos wrote:

Its the only way to get the book on interlude. Monsters start dropping leonard etc on GF+ updates( where all books got deleted and removed from the game , books no longer needed to learn regular skills, only forgotten scrolls, therefore shouldnt even be on the list)

Yeah I found the pmfun database to be a joyful little combination of many various chronicles :mrgreen: Can be useful at times though. Good info though, ty.

OfflineProfile