Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:18 pm 
Duke

If he reads lineage2.com he will have many misunderstandings. I suggest you grab http://l2p.l2wh.com/ too.

Anyway, he needs to ask question, since he needs opinions on some things. For example vicious stance on a dagger. Many newbies say OMGWTFLEET +600 patk during a crit, THAT IS HUGE for a blow. In reality, it's not that huge.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:06 am 
Vassal

hbsr wrote:
Man no offence but if you are new to this game and you want to learn about this game you should instead of asking here "stupid" questions go to lineage2.com. I belive you will find there a lot of usefull informations. This site should be your basic l2 konwledge source not some forum. All answers to your questions are there and this will be a lot FASTER.

I don't think these are STUPID questions you know... you are FOCUS on your character and you know your character skill but you don't know other class skill IF YOU PLAYED them.

Sorry dude but I only play with my PR so I don't have idea on other players skill thats why I am asking. Also, I am still a mid level player so those skill that are level 78 will not be known to me.

Abbreviation used in the game can be learned overtime... you have to familiarize yourself so I AM TRYING to familiarize some high level skills shortcut letters.

No offense taken... just pointing out that you don't read shortcut abbreviation on L2 site but these are word passed from player to player, ingame and forum to shorten the words. Take note of that.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:25 am 
Baron

PP, instead of COV POF, cov slow you down, but pof don't gives critical.
also with pp you have btb and btm (btm is also good if the server has no manapotions. it's really good for an archer.)

and PP has zerk too. (i dont know if there is a wc buff same as zerk)

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 pm 
Count

angersnoop wrote:
Hi as the tittle says i want to know wich are the best buffs to make a Sagittarius with dinasty set and icarus bow reach the top of hes damage crit and that stuff^^ THX FOR HELP AND FOR UR TIME

2 pages of nothink.

dynasty set/icarus bow : HR wich means full buffs.
He's asking what buffs should he need "to reach hes damage crit and that stuff".
You all responded cov'er/pof'er etc.

Want biggest critical damage? dance of fire, dance of warrior ; might|chant of battle ; cov|vop ; zerk|rage of paagrio ; greater might|war chant ; death whisper|chant of rage, blessing of queen and you have biggest critical; Activate snipe/vs + earth attributes on your bow + AQ/Baium rings and you're done.

Edited. POF decrease speed 10% not 20% like COV. Saggi have bless the soul lvl 4 if i'm not mistaking. But you don't stand in that mana because of herbs/heals/pain of sagi. WC doesn't have zerk and ww. Best buffer for an archer ,2 or maybe 3 is PP. Good resists , HW, btb,zerk2,ww. COV'er remains the best buffer for an party. COV>POF + the efficiency of giving buffs for entire party/partyes only in few seconds.

OfflineProfile