Lets connect our brains and make Greatest Spoil Guide ever ! :P
Lot of pepole dont know what to spoil in their lv. So for example:

LV 45-50
Karmian Gloves Fabric - Dicor(47) - CT2

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm 
Duke

ok, at lvl 10 u get the skill spoil, so u could start with some basic recipes such as: Steel, CBP, Cokes, Leather, VOP, etc...

by lvl 20, when u become scavenger, spoil M.ore and cokes from Hobgoblins and Grim Grizzlys (not sure) near dion. at lvl 25 go to wastelands and spoil Lesser Basilisks for A.bones until u reach ~lvl 30

at 30 go to crypts of disgrace for M.ore from Grave Rober Rangers. when i are about 33 or so, u wont get to sweep much, so go to EG for hangman trees (rly nice Steel drops) and stay there for a while. or u can go to catacomb of the branded if u have some friends around lvl 40. stay there until ur lvl 39, then do quest for BH

at about lvl 40, u can either go cruma tower 1 and get Karmian Gloves recipe, which wont take long, since u need only 1. when u have it, get a party and go back to branded, there u have great SOP and CBP spoils...by lvl 45 or 46 u could go to cruma tower 2 and spoil Karmian Gloves Fabric. later u can go to Patriots Necropolis for tons of A.bones and skins, and some B jewelry recipes.

by lvl 60 go to valley of saints for M.ore, some B and A recipes and mats and if ur lucky, some EABs.

by lvl 70, i confess, i have no idea... :oops:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:12 pm 
Knight

by 70 lv good idea is Stone Of Purity (v. expensive) in saints necro, som blades in wall of agros, a recipes in woa too, maj jewelery in mos and fog.
76+ is s grade in IT, 4s, fog and who knows where else.

Waiting for more ideas :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:24 am 
Vassal

well :D
lvl 25 Lesser Basilics - A bone + A skin
lvl 30 the Basilics in Breka Orc outpost - Leather + A skin ( you can grind here actualy till lvl 40 )
lvl 40 Aligators in Aligator Island - get leather till you can afford top C gear ( yaska + full plate set ( do this so you will have it easy at the other mobs you will hunt later ) after you got your TOP C you delvl and farm NOS for CBP or Portas for CL, I delvl just to farm this 2 particular mobs.
after you sold a huge load of above mentioned stuff and you got enough cash to buy a doom plate set + aoba and BO set you can move to The Enchanted Valey and hunt Liele Elder for SOP

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:50 pm 
Knight

forgot about Pagan Temple for 75+ spoilers :P

OfflineProfile