Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: High Five SpellHowler
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 pm 
Vagabond

Hello, I'm playing in high five pvp server and I want to ask someone who knows about spellhowler. In this server I saw a lot other sph and they could stand even 1 vs 2 daggers or tyrants, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I have my elegia robe+16 with 7lvl attributes and sacredium+16 with 7lvl wind attribute, hurricane +30 on wind vulnerability and vampiric claw+30 on sap and any tyrant Is killing me in 3-5 sec. Also I do very low damage like 600-800 with crits 1500. Wanted to ask you guys, maybe I'm doing something wrong, that u could help me, Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: High Five SpellHowler
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 am 
Heir

tell me the name server-- rate ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: High Five SpellHowler
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 am 
Vagabond

Enchant your hurricane and the other skills on Power,except the ones that obviously must be enchanted on Chance, enchant robe mastery on m.def (it gives a lot of m.def when you reach +30). On pvp servers people have full attribute resist +30 so it won`t help you much, +power it`s better. Use Shadow Flare skill, many people ignore this skill, but it`s actually strong. Also put your CDL on a quick key, and get used to spam it when you ar eon low HP.

Do not use Berseker Spirit and Dance of Berserker in PvP, use them only when you are on party PvP, when you have a bishop/tanks protecting you, else, do not use them and you will not die so fast anymore. You might think it`s crazy not to use those buffs on mage, but you will see the difference after you get used to it.

Do not forget to use skills like Throne of Wind, Demon Wind (i don`t know why many people ignore them) Aura Simphony, Elemental Storm etc.
Always spam as much as you can Aura Flash on fighters, removes their target from you, even against non-melee classes if they are in the range of the skill
And another important thing: use Arcane Shield + Enlightenment on classes like tyrant, tank, Doombringers or any other classes you have problems with. It gives you a lot of defence and combined with Enlightenment will give you the perfect god mode to finish them, but spam MP pots, MP will be consumed like hell by Arcane Shield.

I hope it helped you a bit. GL

OfflineProfile