Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Need help for Fortune Seeker - farming config (LOA)
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:46 pm 
Vagabond

Hi there. I start playng this game since last winter and i'm desperate to learn some things about farming. I wish to farm in loa because i heared that you can earn some good money to make your main char better. I was in loa near Knoriks respawn and start farm but i die in few seconds. I saw there players farming with Fortune Seeker and they didn't die and farm well. Ask them the secret but nobody answer.

My spoiler config are:
-HF x25 server
-Vorpal leather set +6/7/7/6/6 att lvl 7
-Vesper stormer thunder haste only 150 wind
-I choose wind on weapon because they have earth resist so idk if is a good decision
-I don't know what buffs should i use. Like i go with greater shield without zerk. I go with skin +30 cc, vengance song for some reflect. I don't know what buffs are important. It's a server with 12 dances/songs with buffs scheme allready maked for a few type of clases.
-Zaken, tezza, rest of them vorpal
-Dyes:+4dex +4 str -8 con because i have a very low dmg, like 200 and 1k with crits
-Spoil festival (10power)/Polearm Mastery (10 power)/Light Armor Mastery (10 power)
-Emergent Ability: 1 P.Def, 5 P.Atack | Haste, Celestial and Evasion. I have a total of 160 evasion but don't know if have a good effect.
-Never play with Ripost Stance or Parry Stance because decrese very much my Atack speed and i think is not good for hp recovery from melee damage.
-They hit me from 500 to 1.2k dmg with 480 earth resist. And my desk is almost broke because almost every time i die i hit my desk. Can't take anymore and this is why i decided to make this post.

I searched on other forums including this but nothing helpfull.
Any help will be appreciated and thank you for any support i will receive.

OfflineProfile