Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Zaken's earring effect
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:47 pm 
Heir

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 pm
Posts: 51
I am wondering about the Zaken's earring exact effect. I always assumed it gives 20% stun / abnomrla mental state (fear, silence, root etc.) resistance as well as 20% more chance to land for the same type of skills. But today I was arguing with some friends, and they claim that's not actually true and the wording is just incorrect. They said it gives 20% + 20% RESISTANCE instead, combining the effect to 40%. They are pretty sure it does not grant you any offensive effect at all. We are talking about Interlude chronicle, just in case you wonder.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement