Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Massive Clan War Between Races, Winner=?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:15 am 
Knight

Randomly thought about an absurd scenario. Imagine 6 clans with 50 members each, each one has only members from the same race. They all engage in one massive fight, who's the winner? So basically you got Elves vs Dark Elves vs Humans vs Orcs vs Dwarves vs Kamaels.

Details Below

Client: Gracia Final
Level Range: 60-70
Buffs: Everyone has Clan Hall buffs plus whatever he/she gets from his allies
Gear: C-B-A grade (I imagine most Dwarves would be equipped with B or A)
Area: Near Dion Castle
Clan(Race) Members: 50

You can also assume that 2 or 3 clans have agreed to take out another clan first and then focus on each other. Also if you got some suggestions about more conditions that would make this whole clash more fun & interesting feel free to tell me and I might add it/them on the list above.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Massive Clan War Between Races, Winner=?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:35 pm 
Viscount

ALegendNamedTapion wrote:
Randomly thought about an absurd scenario. Imagine 6 clans with 50 members each, each one has only members from the same race. They all engage in one massive fight, who's the winner? So basically you got Elves vs Dark Elves vs Humans vs Orcs vs Dwarves vs Kamaels.

Details Below

Client: Gracia Final
Level Range: 60-70
Buffs: Everyone has Clan Hall buffs plus whatever he/she gets from his allies
Gear: C-B-A grade (I imagine most Dwarves would be equipped with B or A)
Area: Near Dion Castle
Clan(Race) Members: 50

You can also assume that 2 or 3 clans have agreed to take out another clan first and then focus on each other. Also if you got some suggestions about more conditions that would make this whole clash more fun & interesting feel free to tell me and I might add it/them on the list above.

its pretty obviously, humans would win, humans have most classes, they have bishop, buffer, tanks, archer, dagger, 2 warriors warlord and glad who are awesome in aoe pvp. not just that they have 2 mages, summoner , thye have complete stuff, while for example orcs dont have healer so they just die, elfs and delfs have semi healer semi charger, but that wont help vs humans with bishop. dwarves dont have anything at all just few medium dd :) kamaels also dont have shit, judicator heals are weak, and very low buffs too.
so its obvious that humans would win.

if there would be only mages setups from each race, that i would go with elfs maybe, cause sws + ee and all sps is very op.

OfflineProfile