Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mystic Muse Question... about Skill Enchanting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 am 
Vagabond

Hi guys i need your help :P I created a Mystic Muse and now i am about to enchant his hydroblast!!!
I have to choose between Hydroblast (enchant water attack) and Hydroblast (enchant power) ...

I have 150 water attribute value on my AM

What it is better?
What it is more effective?
What would do more damage on pvp?
Differences on damage...
Which and Why ....

plz help me :P :? :roll:

(GRACIA FINAL CLIENT)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Mystic Muse Question... about Skill Enchanting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:14 pm 
Marquis

on GF go for atribute enchant. much more dmg. on freya/high five power is better vs full geared ppl but on GF go for attribute. much better

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:41 pm 
Vagabond

THX a lot for help bemyfrag

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:31 pm 
Viscount

bemyfrag wrote:
on GF go for atribute enchant. much more dmg. on freya/high five power is better vs full geared ppl but on GF go for attribute. much better

but what if he has 150 water on weapon? isnt 150 and 300 breakpoints? i thought 151-299 dont give additional damage, o skill atributes works diferent?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:

but what if he has 150 water on weapon? isnt 150 and 300 breakpoints? i thought 151-299 dont give additional damage, o skill atributes works diferent?

I dont know either thats why i ask.... some ppl say to me as much more attributes i have i should better "enchant skill water attack" as bemyfrag said... but other tell me that better should go fo skill "enchant power" cause in the game later there are so many ressistances and attributes ressisatnces for all elements so i better go forskill "enchant power" than "enchant skill water attack"

i dont know i am confused now....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm 
Marquis

in gracia final with 1 atribute per armor nobody will reach your 200+ atribute nukes . about the 150-290 atr breakpoint is just a myth. every 5 atribute from 150+ boost your dmg.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:45 pm 
Vagabond

thnx man you really helped me

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:34 pm 
Viscount

bemyfrag wrote:
in gracia final with 1 atribute per armor nobody will reach your 200+ atribute nukes . about the 150-290 atr breakpoint is just a myth. every 5 atribute from 150+ boost your dmg.

what about this? http://www.lineage2universe.com/article ... te-system/ this topic was on eliebelly and other global forums in past, now since they changed game with god insanely they deleted many stuff, so this is one of few stuff left of legacy. it clearly states that there is breakpoints, i remember during prime years of gracia and later chronicles reading about this, most ppl said its true.

look lower part about pre and post freya atribute breakpoints.

also i read that its good to ++ on - atiribute resistance for mage skills, but this also dont make sense, what if other player dont have resistance and he gets that curse from skill, does that make him get - water resistance for example? if he has 0 and hydroblast is + + so he gets - 25 or -30? or those resists cant go below 0? whats the point of enchanting route this way?

attributes always was so confusing, most of ppl know that the more the better, but when it comes to skill enchanting and over 150 stones its so strange.... imo kamaels and atiributes were most disbalancing stuff that made all chronicles after c6 so lame :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:12 pm 
Marquis

the part about breakpoint and the grafs are from random source. ncsoft never stated anything about this . and yes the ressists can go bellow 0. let the OP test by himself . i played on rpg GF servers and they are l2off . they even paid ~10k dolars for the source code. and i had dagger with 210 atriibute and there was big difference between 150 and 210. idk. whats the point of putting crystals if u dont get any dmg boost till 300 atr. thats just so lame. and even if all the breakpoint theory is true then its still better to go for atribute chant becouse most of the ppl will have 80+ atr resist.

for example weapon 150 . seed of water 20 and hydro blast 30 . its 200 atr attack and the enemy will mostlikely have 60+ reisst wich makes the nuke 140 water attack.

idk man. im not playing l2 from year or two. im not completely sure about that. thats just my opinion. let the OP test by himself and give feedback .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:02 pm 
Viscount

bemyfrag wrote:
the part about breakpoint and the grafs are from random source. ncsoft never stated anything about this . and yes the ressists can go bellow 0. let the OP test by himself . i played on rpg GF servers and they are l2off . they even paid ~10k dolars for the source code. and i had dagger with 210 atriibute and there was big difference between 150 and 210. idk. whats the point of putting crystals if u dont get any dmg boost till 300 atr. thats just so lame. and even if all the breakpoint theory is true then its still better to go for atribute chant becouse most of the ppl will have 80+ atr resist.

for example weapon 150 . seed of water 20 and hydro blast 30 . its 200 atr attack and the enemy will mostlikely have 60+ reisst wich makes the nuke 140 water attack.

idk man. im not playing l2 from year or two. im not completely sure about that. thats just my opinion. let the OP test by himself and give feedback .

u sound logical, but i remember in those hb/gracia times, reading retail forums, ppl were so raging about atributes, they were so imbalanced, and confusing. sure best is to test, but those pvp servers are joke... maybe better to wait for big decent server beta test server or smth :0

like i said gracia would be perfect chronicle, but kamaels and atribute system fucked up everything, vitality imbalanced rates too :| if those would non exist in gracia it would be amazing =\

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:18 pm 
Elder

These are the pre-freya breakpoints:

We tested those a long time ago on retail Bartz, so I can vouch for that info to be 100% accurate. Since Hellbound-Epilogue servers attribute system is more limited in terms of how much defense attribute you can get, attribute enchants on skills are preferred over power enchants.

Attribute attack is more powerful that attribute defense in these chronicles.

OfflineProfile