Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: solo class for l2 classic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 pm 
Elder

hallo guys.i want to play on european l2classic or private classic x3 (talking island) and i am willing to solo...which class you suggest me to make?summoners worth for example to play or their summons are too expensive especially on x1(summons costs crystals d grade and c grade)..and how about destro (op skills) or elf tank (nice self buffs)...??

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: solo class for l2 classic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:35 am 
Elder

It doesnt really matter wht you choose as long as you enjoy the playstyle of the class.

Do you prefer a summon to hit and you heal him. Go for it. Do you prefer to farm hitting with magic ? or with a bow or with a hammer ?

It all comes down to how much you enjoy grinding. Yes we will all farm without shouts.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:46 am 
Elder

AnemoN wrote:
It doesnt really matter wht you choose as long as you enjoy the playstyle of the class.

Do you prefer a summon to hit and you heal him. Go for it. Do you prefer to farm hitting with magic ? or with a bow or with a hammer ?

It all comes down to how much you enjoy grinding. Yes we will all farm without shouts.

i have decided to go phantom ranger to apply poison on targets and kill them with bow...i think its the most efficient way and archers rock!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:17 pm 
Vagabond

vogiass wrote:
AnemoN wrote:

i have decided to go phantom ranger to apply poison on targets and kill them with bow...i think its the most efficient way and archers rock!!

Won't work well against multiple mobs or aggro mobs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:43 pm 
Viscount

no matter what calss u will leave after u start to grindfest.
imo for me longest class to keep me playin in extreme low rates under x3, would be dwarf, no matter spoil or warsmith, both have much adena compared to other classes, also that feeling of crafting low items while other classes just farm, is very nice, while u think about getter some parts/recipes or mats from mobs while farming, its way more fun that just grind lvl whithout any plans :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:44 pm 
Vagabond

vogiass wrote:
AnemoN wrote:

I've played on russian official classic server and i dont know about higher lvls, but in low lvls ARROWS, no grade, cost more than a dead mob drops adena. And you need a few of them for a kill :D

Basically what you want for soloing if you dont want to buy adena for cash illegaly is:
a) play a summoner.
b) a class with a DoT. Daggers with bleed, d. elf with poison.

I guess the easiest would be orc mystic > wc/ol, since their dots are the most powerful and you dont need crystals/shots/good weapons (although applying dots would be harder)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:45 pm 
Vagabond

mnv wrote:
vogiass wrote:
AnemoN wrote:

I've played on russian official classic server and i dont know about higher lvls, but in low lvls ARROWS, no grade, cost more than a dead mob drops adena. And you need a few of them for a kill :D

Basically what you want for soloing if you dont want to buy adena for cash illegaly is:
a) play a summoner.

I guess the easiest would be orc mystic > wc/ol, since their dots are the most powerful and you dont need crystals/shots/good weapons (although applying dots would be harder)

How about Dark Avenger, Warlord?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:10 pm 
Vagabond

Don't think so. Avenger can't heal its summon, can he? And for warlord the same problem - healing. Basically there are no herbs and healing potions are too expensive. So you either be a summoner (who can heal its summon) or have a DoT and kite. Otherwise u'll spend most of the time sitting instead of killing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:22 pm 
Elder

mnv wrote:
vogiass wrote:
AnemoN wrote:

a) play a summoner.

yes but summons costs d grade crystals too :/ summoners are cheaper than archers??

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 pm 
Baron

First of all, summons does not cost crystals on classic, but ores. However, I would strongly recommend you NOT to play solo on classic (or linaege in general, but especially on classic). You will have horrible time and every death on classic is a huge penalty (-10%) that means hours and hours of exping and possibility of droping full item. And when you play solo you will die, partly from monsters, but mainly from other players stunning you. For instance, 2 dwarfs or orcs with stun can keep you stunned forever, since stun duration is 10 secondsand when you die they gonna pick your drops.

PS: As I can see you are planning on playing at some private server so maybe if that server has lower population, you won't see too many of it.

OfflineProfile