Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: A zerg clan is needed
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:27 pm 
Knight

Damn, there is a challenge around. One big clan named Tribunal conquered L2 Toxic x 50.
A few words about server: Most of old L2 players know it's server with OP donations, but in the same time, dedicated clan can grow up fast without donate. This clan / which can take the challenge / will meet AMAZING pvp with this Tribunal guys, which means that they will have the best fun of L2 - hard pvp, hard sieges and tw.
Why i write this: it's not some ficken commercial of this server, but this Toxic server last more than 5 year,s - it's something with great value in the L2 world these days, when a bunch of servers appear and die for a few months. This Tribunal clan need hard competition, because i don,t want to see how 5 year's server fails. I am sure that there are a lot of players, who wants to play on long existing server and have the the greatest fun - pvp. So ... if i hardcore clan come here, let be prepared to meet 130-180 members clan on sieges and tw, nonstop mass pvp and etc.
Regards to all L2 funs !

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: A zerg clan is needed
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:30 am 
Knight

Up !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:23 pm 
Knight

Up !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 pm 
Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AXj0o877DQ
Comе on, this Tribunal clan must be firmly kicked. Gather the clan and come here for a real fight.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:30 am 
Vagabond

Hi, I would like to form an organized CP to play on a L2 server, i prefer Interlude chronicle but its optional, rates i dont care eather it can be from low to mid rate. To all of you who play solo and want a good constant party to farm/pvp/raid, contact me on the forum or write in this topic. My GMT is -4 but that doesnt matter since ill be available during vacations. I speak english and spanish. We would be using Radicall or Teamspeak. at the moment its just me in the CP :-\ but im hoping to get ppl to join me. I have experience in l2 for over 7 years, im 22 years old... any other info feel free to ask. If many people decide to join me i would make a clan, serious one. This server is an option.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 pm 
Knight

Welcome with u CP. Enjoy the game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:23 am 
Knight

Damn, we still need fighters, clans - but sieges here are awesome, so come here and make things more interesthing:
- http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/x50-la-g ... -rune.html
- http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/x50-la-g ... eport.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:18 pm 
Knight

We need new ppl on server. Join us, don't waste time on random servers, which will be wiped after 2-5 months. This server last 5 YEARS !!! New events, farm zones are expected soon.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:14 pm 
Vagabond

You mean to tell me you've been playing on that server since you registered for PMfun? Seems impossible, but you're exactly the kind of person, like myself, that I wrote about this morning for my blog haha. I'd like to get in touch with your clan to chat about the server if possible.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:34 pm 
Knight

I have been playing on Toxic for 2+ years, L2 for 5+. I was on Dex/Wrath before. This Toxic server is with great value for me, because I have duties and have 2-3 hours in the evening for fun. For me the most pointless game is to jump on random servers, wiped in a few months. If more ppl play only on 2-3 servers, it will be best for all. On Toxic I have seen so amazing battles ... 400- 450 ppl on ONE ! castle, just before several months and want this to continue... lol. Some clans/ppl left by different reasons last months and new ppl on server are most welcome. This server has tons of history ... D.
About my clan - it was one of the best, but only a few ppl remained, because of Tribunal clan domination, other bored and etc. Now era of Tribunal ended and several clans fight to rule the server :) A lot of old characters are here ... some of them for 5 years ... :) and if you want to join you are welcome, all top clans recruit ppl. But you will need some time to get well geared. It's not easy to reach ppl who donate. At least donations are cleared, not hidden like other servers which I tested :d.
So ... welcome, now I play solo, do some stuff before join some of the clans ... if you decide to come I will give you good info about things ingame, but better read server Forum also.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:25 pm 
Vagabond

Yesterday added new farm zone for newcomers, can easyer make dyna equip up to +12... In next few days will added another farm zone for farm vespers and alot other things ! Join and enjoy Toxic server BEST private server Gracia FInal x50 !! 5 YEARS ONLINE WITHOUT WIPE ! HAVE FUN !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:27 pm 
Knight

Toxic continue to be the only one server, in all L2 world, stand alive more than 6 year's !!! Imagine THIS ! Server offer much more better options day by day for new comers, for faster leveling up and reach people, who donate for their char. So join, spend time for farming / it's not easy to be honest/ or donate for fast gear up, reach big shots and joins to still amazing pvp/tw/sieges here. GL to all !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:41 am 
Vagabond

Reading this bulsh*t i had to register and reply because i don't want people like me to become victims of this misleading thread. Up to you to judge yourself after trying the server!

Actually this is one of the worst servers on many aspects. And just to make it clear, there are lots of servers that don't wipe. I don't want to mention names here because some will say i'm advertising but search yourself and you will find some servers like that

l2 toxic has one of the most greedy admins ever on an l2 server. He asks for $100++ just for a top weapon
If you don't want to donate, you need to dedicate you whole life 24/7 for months until you get some decent items. I played there until 6 months ago. Spent 5 months farming 2-3 hours a day on average, donated about $50 but all this was nothing against top players or mobs in the good farming areas like bandit.

In these best farming areas only donators farm which makes it their playground. PVP and classes are unblananced and after all this time and farming when you manage to have +12 dynasty you are always 1-2 hit killed by donators on PVP. Zerg is usual as well by big clans inside the best farming areas

Last but not least, the server is full of bots and market prices are fully manipulated by big clans. Economy is not healthy at all. The donators currency which is Coin of Luck is steadilily going up for years now. Admin do nothing about it as it makes more people donate real money

Last but not least. Zero support and practicaly zero GMs online. You have to wait for months for anything you sent to admin as support tickets.

I dare anyone that is not close to the admin there to say all this is a lie!

All in all: broken server with broken admin and zero support/respect for players even though there are no wipes there. Don't waste your time, believe me it doesn't worth it unless you have thousands $ to spend

choice is yours and i hope i saved some time for anyone that thinks about investing time there

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:21 pm 
Knight

Well, I have never said that donations are not a factor. Most of the ppl donate here for fast reaching the top players, so ? .... Have u ever heard how much real money u need to be top player, for example in official ? Is it better donations to be hidden like it's happen on many servers ? Is it better server u play to be wiped in 2 months after admins took the money from some naive ppl ? Admins are greedy ? ... yes, like on most of the servers. Economy is manipulated ? ... yes there are bad moments, but i think that u just can't trade good. Server is full of bots ? ... yes, there was such a moment, but it was fixed. At this moment, all who cheating using unlegal programs, get permanent ban. So, this post is bulsh*t ? ... mostly u are some angry man, who don't know, how to play on such a server. I am casual player, never donate, but still kill average donators. And please, very much ... tel me which are these servers which are not wiped for 6 years ... name it, please ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:42 pm 
Vagabond

I played on toxic about four months, it's not that bad; I loved the christmas event:) but yea, donator's are way too op and even if you join a big clan it is very hard to catch up to them.

OfflineProfile