Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: B grade dual swords
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:07 pm 
Heir

Hi. I am playing on L2Queen x2 Interlude server. My class is Gladiator. I need to get B grade dual swords. But I am not sure how can I do this? Should I but 2 Swords of Delusion from Luxury Shop and go to Blaksmith in Aden and make sword of delusion*sword of delusion duals and then exchange it in Blacksmith of Mammon in catacombs to better duals? Or should I go to catacombs with two swords of delusion and exchange each of them to better (like homukulus sword from luxury staff) and then make duals from that better exchanged swords? And which duals can I obtain from cata? Please help me :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: B grade dual swords
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:11 pm 
Viscount

....hmmm....

Not played Interlude much, but on later chronicles we get our B-duals from blacksmith in Aden. Check him out.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am 
Elder

B-grade duals you can make in Oren/Aden. If you wish to make Delusion*Delusion you need to get 2 of each, get a dual craft stamp and some crystals if I remember well.

Afaik they are made in Oren, if you wish to make another dual that isnt avaiable at oren (or you dont have access to Dual Craft Stamp yet), check Aden BS which gives you more options. (some of them only requires SOP/crys).

Considering the server is new and is at BOM/MOM period, I would consider looking at which dual is the best to craft taking in consideration you can exchange swords of same type at the BOM for free (E.G. Exchange Delusion for Caliburs).

Remember that you can exchange duals for other duals of the same "level" aswell, so if you are not happy with the +4 bonus, you can exchange it for another one.

Soz if I made any mistake, but I'm drunk atm.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 am 
Elder

i think for b grade duals you do not need duals craft stamp

OfflineProfile