Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: H5 farm advices
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:32 pm 
Vagabond

Hello ^^

I'm looking for advices on H5 for farming element stones (earth mainly but all kind eventually...).

I play high rate small domestic CT 2.6 server because it's low latency for me :p, server specs are exp/sp x45, adenas x100, drop/spoil x1 (one), GM shop sell all for adenas till S grade, for Dynasty up to S84 you need to farm Gold Knight from solo zone lvl 81+ mobs (Den of Evil, Sel Mahum Outpost, Field of Silence/Whispers, Plain of Lizardmen, Monastery of Silence) and party in SoA. Enchant cap on armor is 10 and 20 or 25 on weapon (don't really know for weap...). Donation shop only has blessed enchant scroll (all grade) and cosmetic item like hats, agathion, etc.. anyway...

So we need to farm element and this drop/spoil x1 is so hard :D.

Because it's high exp/sp/adenas rate I can have access to any class I want, I already have all buffs boxed and many DD like dreadnought, duelist, doombringer, stormscreamer, ghost sentinel... as for gear well it's easy to buy S grade with Adenas but I did farm dynasty/moirai for my boxed chars... and elegia on main, I'm just missing elements now ;(

I did search on dropcalc and went to several places like Den of Evil with duelist for 2 hours got nothing, then another day I went back there with Shilien Templar stayed an hour got one earth stone... lol :(

I also tried going to GC upper, stayed a full hour as dreadnought lvl 82 training mobs (2 rooms) but got nothing... mobs there get light blue once I hit 85 so I don't think it's a nice place for me and the drop rate... man :d

Hellbound on our server is only at stage 1 so chimera are not available and GMs said they won't open up HB because they want the players to open it by themselves...

On dropcalc I found Stakato Nest to be a good place for earth stone but I can't find the mob who drop them (Male Spiked Stakato) and there are mobs (Cannibalistic Stakato Leader) that I can't kill because they keep healing themselves...

there aren't many clans on our server but I saw one of the top clan training mobs in HB with kamael Doombringer near Altar (HB stage 1)... I tried those mobs they are so hard to kill how come this Doombringer make train with them? We have same gear and same buffs.

sorry for the long post and my bad english, I just wanted to provide as much informations as possible and show I did try to search on my own and tried many things in game but... I need help from players now xD

I only need to farm element stones because I can get element crystals from NPC trading stones + adenas and adenas are easy on our server but if it's easier to just farm crystals then that's what I'll do ^^

thank you very much for any help or advices you can provide

EDIT: I don't use bots or program but I'm good at making macro and alt-tabing xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 farm advices
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:05 pm 
Vassal

go fog. u can train with sph pretty easy.i dont how to explain u the way to find the mobs u need.there are scorpions at the room. if u cant find em pm me . ill draw u a picture :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:31 pm 
Vagabond

thanks man I know FoG xD it's where I go to farm adenas but never dropped element stones there in scorpions and scarab rooms even in necromancer/knight room no element stones

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:53 am 
Viscount

You are not playing hi5, just some custom shit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:13 am 
Vagabond

thought so :( so sad :( :( :(

thank you

OfflineProfile