Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Useful recipes
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:26 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
well ...
i remember the time when i had to get all of these recipes for my craftz0r, it was rly annoying to search where and from what mob :X
so i hope it will help some1 with the same problem
there are only useful recipes for set items, material and shots, if u wanna add others, just tell me
i have chosen the best mobs mainly with best chances of drop/spoil (if there isn't mob with the best chance, i have chosen the easier one or more advantageous location)
higher lvls of rcps will be added soon

ok here we go

lvl 1 recipes (Dwarf Fighter lvl 1)
Braided Hemp - spoil 1/27 Goblin Scout lvl 8 (Talking Island)
Coarse Bone Powder - spoil 1/28 Utuku Orc Archer lvl 8 (north of Dwarven Village)
Steel - spoil 1/23 Garum Werewolf lvl 9 (north of Dwarven Village)
Leather - spoil 1/10 Rakeclaw Imp Chieftain lvl 10 (east of Orc Village)
Cokes - spoil 1/17 Kuruka Ratman lvl 16 (Cave of Trials)

lvl 2 recipes (Artisan lvl 20)
Compound Braid - spoil 1/22 Scarlet Salamander lvl 17 (Cave of Trials)
Synthetic Cokes - spoil 1/21 Moonstone Beast lvl 17 (Neutral Zone)
Silver Mold - spoil 1/20 Scavenger Bat lvl 18 (Ruins of Despair)
Varnish of Purity - spoil 1/19 Lirein Elder lvl 19 (northeast of Neutral Zone)
Cord - spoil 1/17 Arachnid Tracker lvl 19 (Windmill Hill)
High Grade Suede - spoil 1/18 Lycanthrope lvl 20 (Neutral Zone)
Steel Mold - spoil 1/16 Enku Orc Shaman lvl 20 (north of Dion)
SSD - spoil 1/88 Ruin Spartoi lvl 21 (Ruins of Agony)
SPSD - spoil 1/88 Ruin Spartoi lvl 21 (Ruins of Agony)
BSPSD - spoil 1/35 Turek Orc Supplier lvl 27 (Orc Barracks)

lvl 3 recipes (Artisan lvl 28)
Brigandine Shield /set item/ - drop 1/218 Neer Ghoul Berserker lvl 29 (Execution Grounds)
Brigandine Boots - spoil 1/11 Lesser Warlike Tyrant lvl 33 (Wasteland)
Brigandine Helmet /set item/ - spoil 1/19 Granite Golem lvl 33 (south of Ant Nest)
Brigandine Gauntlets - spoil 1/13 Bloody Axe Elite lvl 35 (Plains of the Lizardmen)
Manticore Skin Boots /set item/ - spoil 1/10 Breka Orc Overlord lvl 35 (Breka's Stronghold)

lvl 4 recipes (Warsmith lvl 36)
Blacksmith's Frame - spoil 1/27 Marsh Stakato Soldier lvl 33 (north part of Cruma Marshlands)
Metallic Fiber - spoil 1/11 Ant Warrior Captain lvl 36 (Ant Nest)
Durable Metal Plate - drop 1/100 Lageos lvl 38 (south of the Field of Whispers)
Oriharukon - spoil 1/10 Fettered Soul lvl 38 (north of Death Pass)
Metallic Thread - drop 1/112 Noble Ant Leader lvl 38 (Ant Nest)
Mithril Alloy - spoil 1/19 Windsus lvl 39 (north of Death Pass)
Crafted Leather - drop 1/242 Guardian Basilisk lvl 36 (Death Pass)
- drop 1/101 Vagabond of the Ruins lvl 40 (c5+ Sky Wagon Relic)
Metal Hardener - spoil 1/18 Alligator lvl 40 (Alligator Beach)
Artisan's Frame - spoil 1/17 Grandis lvl 40 (north of Death Pass)
Chain Shield /set item/ - spoil 1/13 Taik Orc Archer lvl 41 (north of the Witch catas)
Karmian Boots - spoil 1/9 Blade Stakato lvl 41 (Garden of Eva)
Karmian Gloves /set item/ - spoil 1/10 Excuro lvl 41 (Cruma Tower)
SSC - spoil 1/120 Barrow Priest lvl 42 (Branded catas)
Chain Hood /set item/ - drop 1/140 Catherok lvl 42 (Cruma Tower)
BSPSC - spoil 1/308 Timak Orc Warrior lvl 43 (Timak Outpost)
Plated Leather Boots /set item/ - drop 1/108 Taik Orc Shaman lvl 43 (north of the Witch catas)
SPSC - drop 1/4292 Blade Stakato Warrior lvl 43 (Garden of Eva)
Silver Arrow (B) - spoil 1/2 Satyr Elder lvl 54 (north part of the Enchanted Valley)
Mithril Arrow (A) - spoil 1/161 Death Wave lvl 62 (Antharas Lair)

lvl 5 recipes (Warsmith lvl 43)
Plated Leather Armor /set item/ - spoil 1/43 Timak Orc Archer lvl 41 (Timak Orc Outpost)
Plated Leather Gloves - spoil 1/14 Tamlin Orc Archer lvl 42 (south of the Hunters Village)
Plated Leather Gaiters /set item/ - spoil 1/28 Taik Orc Shaman lvl 43 (north of the Witch catas)
Composite Helmet /set item/ - spoil 1/27 Cave Servant Archer lvl 47 (Dragon Valley)
Theca Leather Gloves - spoil 1/26 Tarlk Bugbear lvl 46 (around the Ivory Tower)
Theca Leather Boots /set item/ - spoil 1/20 Cave Servant Captain lvl 49 (Dragon Valley)
Composite Shield /set item/ - drop 1/268 Mirror lvl 49 (west of Forrest of Mirrors)
Demon's Gloves /set item/ - drop 1/52 Unicorn lvl 49 (Enchanted Valley)
Shining Arrow (S) - spoil 1/128 Ketra Elite Guard lvl 78 (Ketra Orc Outpost)
Leolin's Mold - can be crafted at Blacksmith

lvl 6 recipes (Warsmith lvl 49)
Maestro Anvil Lock - spoil 1/20 Hatar Hanishee lvl 49 (War Torn Plains)
Maestro Mold - spoil 1/17 Tarlk Bugbear High Warrior lvl 49 (north of Ivory Tower)
Maestro Holder - spoil 1/19 Tarlk Basilisk lvl 50 (Outlaw Forest)
SPSB - spoil 1/123 Valley Treant Elder lvl 53 (Enchanted Valley)
BSPSB - spoil 1/345 Malruk Succubus lvl 55 (eastern part of the Dragon Valley)
SSB - spoil 1/92 Blood Queen lvl 60 (the Forbidden Gateway)
Craftsman Mold - spoil 1/8 Doom Knight lvl 65 (Forbidden Gateway)
Warsmith's Holder - can be crafted at Blacksmith
Arcsmith's Anvil - can be crafted at Blacksmith
Warsmith's Mold - can be crafted at Blacksmith

lvl 7 recipes (Warsmith lvl 55)
SSA - spoil 1/197 Conjurer Bat lvl 70 (Blazing Swamp)
SPSA- spoil 1/97 Crypt Preacher lvl 72 (Dark Omen catas)
BSPSA - spoil 1/91 Lesser Ancient Scout lvl 74 (Dark Omen catas, Saints & Disciples necropolis)

lvl 8 recipes (Warsmith lvl 62)
SSS - spoil 1/100 Cannibalistic Stakato Leader lvl 75 (Swamp of Screams)
SPSS - spoil 1/220 Elder Homunculus lvl 75 (Wall of Argos)
BSPSS - spoil 1/159 Disciples of Punishment lvl 75 (Wall of Argos)

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Last edited by SpidAp on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Useful recipes
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
SpidAp wrote:
well ...
i remember the time when i had to get all of these recipes for my craftz0r, it was rly annoying to search where and from what mob :X
so i hope it will help some1 with the same problem
there are only useful recipes for set items, material and shots, if u wanna add others, just tell me
i have chosen the best mobs mainly with best chances of drop/spoil (if there isn't mob with the best chance, i have chosen the easier one or more advantageous location)
higher lvls of rcps will be added soon

ok here we go

lvl 1 recipes
Braided Hemp - spoil 1/27 Goblin Scout lvl 8 (Talking Island)
Coarse Bone Powder - spoil 1/28 Utuku Orc Archer lvl 8 (north of Dwarven Village)
Steel - spoil 1/23 Garum Werewolf lvl 9 (north of Dwarven Village)
Leather - spoil 1/10 Rakeclaw Imp Chieftain lvl 10 (east of Orc Village)
Cokes - spoil 1/17 Kuruka Ratman lvl 16 (Cave of Trials)

lvl 2 recipes
Compound Braid - spoil 1/22 Scarlet Salamander lvl 17 (Cave of Trials)
Synthetic Cokes - spoil 1/21 Moonstone Beast lvl 17 (Neutral Zone)
Silver Mold - spoil 1/20 Scavenger Bat lvl 18 (Ruins of Despair)
Varnish of Purity - spoil 1/19 Lirein Elder lvl 19 (northeast of Neutral Zone)
Cord - spoil 1/17 Arachnid Tracker lvl 19 (Windmill Hill)
High Grade Suede - spoil 1/18 Lycanthrope lvl 20 (Neutral Zone)
Steel Mold - spoil 1/16 Enku Orc Shaman lvl 20 (north of Dion)
SSD - spoil 1/88 Ruin Spartoi lvl 21 (Ruins of Agony)
SPSD - spoil 1/88 Ruin Spartoi lvl 21 (Ruins of Agony)
BSPSD - spoil 1/35 Turek Orc Supplier lvl 27 (Orc Barracks)

lvl 3 recipes
Brigandine Shield /set item/ - drop 1/218 Neer Ghoul Berserker lvl 29 (Execution Grounds)
Brigandine Boots - spoil 1/11 Lesser Warlike Tyrant lvl 33 (Wasteland)
Brigandine Helmet /set item/ - spoil 1/19 Granite Golem lvl 33 (south of Ant Nest)
Brigandine Gauntlets - spoil 1/13 Bloody Axe Elite lvl 35 (Plains of the Lizardmen)
Manticore Skin Boots /set item/ - spoil 1/10 Breka Orc Overlord lvl 35 (Breka's Stronghold)


brigandine is sold in the sopzor
plz add higher lvl mats recipes:)
mithril alloy
dmp
etc

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 pm 
Heir
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 70
nice work :P


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:17 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
lvl 4 recipes added :arrow:

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:15 am 
Baron

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Posts: 261
bla bla bla


Last edited by Mistral on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
hah omg :D sry i haven't known about that :?

// sticky ur topic to avoid attempts like this one plz :wink:

anyway
my colours are better!!!
xD

and i was annoyed just because i had to search exact locations, mobs' lvls, from which mob it will be easiest etc. i think it's way better to write it in this way (mob name, lvl, chance, location) ... so i'll try to finish it and we'll see

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Useful recipes
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:14 pm
Posts: 1
SpidAp wrote:
well ...
i remember the time when i had to get all of these recipes for my craftz0r, it was rly annoying to search where and from what mob :X
so i hope it will help some1 with the same problem
there are only useful recipes for set items, material and shots, if u wanna add others, just tell me
i have chosen the best mobs mainly with best chances of drop/spoil (if there isn't mob with the best chance, i have chosen the easier one or more advantageous location)
higher lvls of rcps will be added soon

ok here we go

lvl 1 recipes (Dwarf Fighter lvl 1)
Braided Hemp - spoil 1/27 Goblin Scout lvl 8 (Talking Island)
Coarse Bone Powder - spoil 1/28 Utuku Orc Archer lvl 8 (north of Dwarven Village)
Steel - spoil 1/23 Garum Werewolf lvl 9 (north of Dwarven Village)
Leather - spoil 1/10 Rakeclaw Imp Chieftain lvl 10 (east of Orc Village)
Cokes - spoil 1/17 Kuruka Ratman lvl 16 (Cave of Trials)

lvl 2 recipes (Artisan lvl 20)
Compound Braid - spoil 1/22 Scarlet Salamander lvl 17 (Cave of Trials)
Synthetic Cokes - spoil 1/21 Moonstone Beast lvl 17 (Neutral Zone)
Silver Mold - spoil 1/20 Scavenger Bat lvl 18 (Ruins of Despair)
Varnish of Purity - spoil 1/19 Lirein Elder lvl 19 (northeast of Neutral Zone)
Cord - spoil 1/17 Arachnid Tracker lvl 19 (Windmill Hill)
High Grade Suede - spoil 1/18 Lycanthrope lvl 20 (Neutral Zone)
Steel Mold - spoil 1/16 Enku Orc Shaman lvl 20 (north of Dion)
SSD - spoil 1/88 Ruin Spartoi lvl 21 (Ruins of Agony)
SPSD - spoil 1/88 Ruin Spartoi lvl 21 (Ruins of Agony)
BSPSD - spoil 1/35 Turek Orc Supplier lvl 27 (Orc Barracks)

lvl 3 recipes (Artisan lvl 28)
Brigandine Shield /set item/ - drop 1/218 Neer Ghoul Berserker lvl 29 (Execution Grounds)
Brigandine Boots - spoil 1/11 Lesser Warlike Tyrant lvl 33 (Wasteland)
Brigandine Helmet /set item/ - spoil 1/19 Granite Golem lvl 33 (south of Ant Nest)
Brigandine Gauntlets - spoil 1/13 Bloody Axe Elite lvl 35 (Plains of the Lizardmen)
Manticore Skin Boots /set item/ - spoil 1/10 Breka Orc Overlord lvl 35 (Breka's Stronghold)

lvl 4 recipes (Warsmith lvl 43)
Blacksmith's Frame - spoil 1/27 Marsh Stakato Soldier lvl 33 (north part of Cruma Marshlands)
Metallic Fiber - spoil 1/11 Ant Warrior Captain lvl 36 (Ant Nest)
Durable Metal Plate - drop 1/100 Lageos lvl 38 (south of the Field of Whispers)
Oriharukon - spoil 1/10 Fettered Soul lvl 38 (north of Death Pass)
Metallic Thread - drop 1/112 Noble Ant Leader lvl 38 (Ant Nest)
Mithril Alloy - spoil 1/19 Windsus lvl 39 (north of Death Pass)
Crafted Leather - drop 1/242 Guardian Basilisk lvl 36 (Death Pass)
- drop 1/101 Vagabond of the Ruins lvl 40 (c5+ Sky Wagon Relic)
Metal Hardener - spoil 1/18 Alligator lvl 40 (Alligator Beach)
Artisan's Frame - spoil 1/17 Grandis lvl 40 (north of Death Pass)
Chain Shield /set item/ - spoil 1/13 Taik Orc Archer lvl 41 (north of the Witch catas)
Karmian Boots - spoil 1/9 Blade Stakato lvl 41 (Garden of Eva)
Karmian Gloves /set item/ - spoil 1/10 Excuro lvl 41 (Cruma Tower)
SSC - spoil 1/120 Barrow Priest lvl 42 (Branded catas)
Chain Hood /set item/ - drop 1/140 Catherok lvl 42 (Cruma Tower)
BSPSC - spoil 1/308 Timak Orc Warrior lvl 43 (Timak Outpost)
Plated Leather Boots /set item/ - drop 1/108 Taik Orc Shaman lvl 43 (north of the Witch catas)
SPSC - drop 1/4292 Blade Stakato Warrior lvl 43 (Garden of Eva)
Silver Arrow (B) - spoil 1/2 Satyr Elder lvl 54 (north part of the Enchanted Valley)
Mithril Arrow (A) - spoil 1/161 Death Wave lvl 62 (Antharas Lair)



Cool, thanks for sharing your 'secret' recipe. :D


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:27 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 4576
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Sticky.

Good job, SpidAp this actually helped me.

_________________
http://x-icarus.deviantart.com

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=44367 <- c4/c5/il server poll, vote.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm 
Baron

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Posts: 261
SpidAp wrote:
and i was annoyed just because i had to search exact locations, mobs' lvls, from which mob it will be easiest etc. i think it's way better to write it in this way (mob name, lvl, chance, location) ... so i'll try to finish it and we'll see


Exactly, that is the best to have the choice from which mob to earn your recipes, so you wrong!
It's annoying to tell me from who (1 mob) to earn my recipe, I can choose another mob, maybe I got spoiler, maybe not.
Some recipes got few variants to be earned not only one.
Whatever, I have deleted my information and Good Luck with this project.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
Mistral wrote:
SpidAp wrote:
and i was annoyed just because i had to search exact locations, mobs' lvls, from which mob it will be easiest etc. i think it's way better to write it in this way (mob name, lvl, chance, location) ... so i'll try to finish it and we'll see


Exactly, that is the best to have the choice from which mob to earn your recipes, so you wrong!
It's annoying to tell me from who (1 mob) to earn my recipe, I can choose another mob, maybe I got spoiler, maybe not.
Some recipes got few variants to be earned not only one.
Whatever, I have deleted my information and Good Luck with this project.

yea, i know that most of the rcps have more variants to be earned and that's why i tried to choose ONE of these mobs:
a) the best chance of spoil/drop
b) the ones which are easiest to kill (single mobs instead of group ones etc.)
c) the mobs in the easiest location, (catas instead of rift, low lvl instead of high lvl, "normal" locations instead of catas, cruma, ToI etc.)

lvl 5,6,7,8 recipes added :arrow:

so imo it's done
these higher lvl recipes can be spoiled from many various mobs, so if u have expereince with easier ones than i've written here, tell me and i will correct it

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:49 pm 
Baron

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Posts: 261
imho you are a Noob and every pr0 crafter and spoiler can see it.
Some Recipes missing and you have lots of mistakes, which I am not going to show you, just because I deleted my perfect guide.
So ask you friend Icarus who made this sh1t sticky to fix your mistakes!

GL & HF!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:02 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 2513
Mistral wrote:
imho you are a Noob and every pr0 crafter and spoiler can see it.
Some Recipes missing and you have lots of mistakes, which I am not going to show you, just because I deleted my perfect guide.
So ask you friend Icarus who made this sh1t sticky to fix your mistakes!

GL & HF!


dude don't be such a pussy.....wtf are you jealous or something?? yeah your guide could be better but this one is also good and was sticky...so what? give him an oportunity....

anyway you have made many other guides and intelligent posts (this is rare) that are very good and i think some are sticky so.....


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
Mistral wrote:
imho you are a Noob and every pr0 crafter and spoiler can see it.
Some Recipes missing and you have lots of mistakes, which I am not going to show you, just because I deleted my perfect guide.
So ask you friend Icarus who made this sh1t sticky to fix your mistakes!

GL & HF!

haha i lold at this emo meltdown

im noob - yea i agree, but i dont care about idiots who say it unreasonably
pr0 crafters? - this is NOT for pr0 crafters, my friend, its for ppl who dont know much about these rcps and dont wanna to search every single rcp on the web
some rcps r missing? - sure they r, it's not complete, but opened for corrections. and i appreciate if some1 would like to help me
u r not gonna show me them? - gtfo cry to ur corner
u have deleted ur perfect guide? - ohhh im so sorry but this was YOUR decision

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 pm 
Baron

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Posts: 261
SpidAp wrote:
haha i lold at this emo meltdown

im noob - yea i agree, but i dont care about idiots who say it unreasonably
pr0 crafters? - this is NOT for pr0 crafters, my friend, its for ppl who dont know much about these rcps and dont wanna to search every single rcp on the web
some rcps r missing? - sure they r, it's not complete, but opened for corrections. and i appreciate if some1 would like to help me
u r not gonna show me them? - gtfo cry to ur corner
u have deleted ur perfect guide? - ohhh im so sorry but this was YOUR decision


1) If you don't know, kid 1st collect info, make it on word/Notepad/Wordpad ...etc. and then post it;

2) Icarus is a mod, if he knows that you made mistakes - he shouldn't make it sticky, especially with this question marks

Warsmith's Holder - ??
Arcsmith's Anvil - ??
Warsmith's Mold - ??

Which means - Damn, both of you!

3) Kids here use sticky threads for very important information - that means you have to be perfect! If you have any doubts - do NOT post!

4) You made this thread, Noob just because you didn't use the Omighty SEARCH!

5) Icarus is your boyfriend or what?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:50 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 pm
Posts: 1487
Location: Czech Republic
Mistral wrote:
SpidAp wrote:
haha i lold at this emo meltdown

im noob - yea i agree, but i dont care about idiots who say it unreasonably
pr0 crafters? - this is NOT for pr0 crafters, my friend, its for ppl who dont know much about these rcps and dont wanna to search every single rcp on the web
some rcps r missing? - sure they r, it's not complete, but opened for corrections. and i appreciate if some1 would like to help me
u r not gonna show me them? - gtfo cry to ur corner
u have deleted ur perfect guide? - ohhh im so sorry but this was YOUR decision


1) If you don't know, kid 1st collect info, make it on word/Notepad/Wordpad ...etc. and then post it;

2) Icarus is a mod, if he knows that you made mistakes - he shouldn't make it sticky, especially with this question marks

Warsmith's Holder - ??
Arcsmith's Anvil - ??
Warsmith's Mold - ??

Which means - Damn, both of you!

3) Kids here use sticky threads for very important information - that means you have to be perfect! If you have any doubts - do NOT post!

4) You made this thread, Noob just because you didn't use the Omighty SEARCH!

5) Icarus is your boyfriend or what?

1) do u have problem with edit button? u have never used it?
2) why do u say this to ME? I didn't say "plz plz make it sticky, plz!!!!"
3) i can post whatever i want and again I HAVEN'T MADE IT STICKY so i don't have to be perfect like u
4) it isn't the same thread, just similar to yours
5) no

it still seems ur crying cuz my topic is sticky instead of yours? how old r u? 13? my God ... :roll:

_________________
Image
Click here and cry


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement