Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: GH at H5?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:21 pm 
Elder

Hello guys, now i playing at rpg club x15 and i have a GH lv 85 with dyna set +4 ess II 120atr, vesper shapper cd +300 atr earth, baium, oly aq, zaken aq and necklase vesper. Skills +30 back enchanted earth, deadly +25 enchanted earth, and others skills +15.. Well my question is, rpg club is x15 and now will be h5 soon, btw I really dont like to use GH with dual daggers, its see like facking bladedancer.. And well i want to know what gear is BETTER to use in a GH H5 retail server like rpg..

Well i can still using my dyna set+4 ess II 120atr (holy, water, fire, earth,wind) and my vesper shaper cd 300atr without make it dual?

What about the skills somebody told me we should to change it from attribute to duel? that is true?

Well please if someone here know about GH at retail server like rpg please let me know the best set up for pvp..

Regards

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: GH at H5?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:44 pm 
Viscount

on hi5 is vorpal better, you can keep 1H dagger but mamba or skull egde are better. How I'm listening to you have full attribted set and weapon, I guess that at least 80% of players that pvp with you has same items...than it's better to have duel enchant route, my opinion.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 pm 
Viscount

u can easy go on vesper set after h5 will be implanted, start gathering att stones for it. Vorpal is not that fast, u can't get it like vesper in 2-3 days of spoiling

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 pm 
Elder

I have an opportunity to buy Vesper armor set, what u think about guys? Is vesper better than dynasty set essence II or i stay with the dynasty?

Vesper set 60 full atr or i stay with my dynasty light essence II full 120?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:11 pm 
Viscount

dynasty

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 pm 
Elder

Guys if i wont to use dual vesper daggers at h5 is ok? I really dont like how looks dual dagger at GH and i wont looks like BD.. So if i prefer use vesper dagger CD 300 still good for pvp?

I guess people use dual dagger vesper at h5 because is better to pve/pvp, but i only wants a dagger good and looks good for pvp only.. And dual vesper looks so bladedancer style..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:42 pm 
Marquis

deviantftw wrote:
Guys if i wont to use dual vesper daggers at h5 is ok? I really dont like how looks dual dagger at GH and i wont looks like BD.. So if i prefer use vesper dagger CD 300 still good for pvp?

I guess people use dual dagger vesper at h5 because is better to pve/pvp, but i only wants a dagger good and looks good for pvp only.. And dual vesper looks so bladedancer style..

well u can use 1h dagger but u wont be able to use Dual Blow skill..

i can remember on asterios i used dual daggers and in 9v9 i was the last target since i look similar to BD :D so its not that bad

edit: i saw that u play at rpg .. imo change skill ench to Duel cuz most of the ppl there are overgeared and attribute dmg bonuses are lowered after freya

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 pm 
Elder

bemyfrag wrote:
deviantftw wrote:

well u can use 1h dagger but u wont be able to use Dual Blow skill..

i can remember on asterios i used dual daggers and in 9v9 i was the last target since i look similar to BD :D so its not that bad

edit: i saw that u play at rpg .. imo change skill ench to Duel cuz most of the ppl there are overgeared and attribute dmg bonuses are lowered after freya

Hmm I have a lot of adena like to buy one dual vesper, i have already one vesper cd +6 300 and i can buy another for 28/29b one dual vesper 300.. And i have one set dy essence II +4 full 600 and I think i want first of the dagger one set like mine but MW.. What u guys give me opinion, server still not h5 yet, so ill no change route skills yet..

What u guys have to opinion me.. Will be good if i buy the set similiar mine but MW and buy that dual vesper and i will have 1H vesper and 1 dual dagger, the set 120 no mw essence II and one set mw 600..

Or i go for the vesper dual dagger and not for the MW dy?

The skill dual blow is so good? Is more powerfull than backstab?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 pm 
Marquis

well dual blow got 12k power, cant be enchanted, it can lethal strike sometimes (when i say lethal strike i mean reduce target hp to 1 :D , u can instant kill robes with it
imo go for dual daggers

if u have good cp try to make vorpal light but MW Dyn is way too cuz good HP and tons of evasion :D

but STR +1; DEX +2; CON -3; When equipped: PAtk. / PDef. + 5.57%, Atk. Spd. +5%, Moving Spd. +3%, Resistance to Stun +50%, and Resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +5. Opens cloak slot. Magic Resistance and Evasion Increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more.

is way better then MW DynL

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:11 pm 
Elder

Will be a lot of hard to get Vorpal L in this server because it still l2 gracia final and will be soon "h5" so nobody now have sets like mw dyn +6 full 120 like 1 or 2 person have it.. Btw dual daggers ill think if i will buy it but not now.. Ill still using my 1H vesper CD 300.. I will try buy asap set MW 120.. I have one 120 dy L essence II but is not MW... I'll try find it first.. One MW dy essence II 120x5..

My skills is +30 back, deadly 25 so its very good at moment, about epics?
I have baium, AQ oympiad, zaken olympiad, one vesper neck and one earring of aden protection.. Well when it's turn to h5 will be easily to get zaken and tezza right? .. I must to buy some another important epics more? Aq Olympiad + Baium is the best way right?

OfflineProfile