Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Lineage2 (Private Servers, Are thay killing our love 4 L2)?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 am 
Vagabond

First of all, i love Lineage2, i played for 5 years for 12 hours a day like a zombie, and if i had some free time the first thing ill think, after my girlfriend ofc, is L2.
Aren't this today private servers sending us into a dead end ?
I remember old times, playing on a L2 interlude server, having a lot of fun, but now, it can't be worst, there is just a lot of confusion. Don't you feel bad when you see those star trek servers with a loot of customs, horrible customs, and of course with 0 gameplay balance?
Servers, vulnerable to hackers, corruption and non stable. You can pass all day on searching for a decent private server, but you will be in front of a dead end. Maybe, they are some good ones, but even this servers seem to be very different from each other, and the most important, from the basic L2 official experience.
My opinion is that all of this stupid private servers should be closed, they are just making us slowly leave Lineage.
Ofc, i opened this post to understand what you think about this situation.
Feel free to say your opinion.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage2 (Private Servers, Are thay killing our love 4 L
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:30 am 
Elder

Ledjon wrote:
First of all, i love Lineage2, i played for 5 years for 12 hours a day like a zombie, and if i had some free time the first thing ill think, after my girlfriend ofc, is L2.
I remember old times, playing on a L2 interlude server, having a lot of fun, but now, it can't be worst, there is just a lot of confusion. Don't you feel bad when you see those star trek servers with a loot of customs, horrible customs, and of course with 0 gameplay balance?
Servers, vulnerable to hackers, corruption and non stable. You can pass all day on searching for a decent private server, but you will be in front of a dead end. Maybe, they are some good ones, but even this servers seem to be very different from each other, and the most important, from the basic L2 official experience.
My opinion is that all of this stupid private servers should be closed, they are just making us slowly leave Lineage.

If these are the problems you can easyly just go to the official server it will become free2play soon!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 am 
Marquis

Ledjon wrote:

one big +1

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:26 pm 
Forum Troll

Quote:

most of us wouldnt even play l2 if it didnt have private free to play servers....
anyway offi goes f2p the discussion has no sense imo :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:08 am 
Knight

in official you need to follow the rules, in private servers you change those rules :shock:
what i mean by the rules is, that you dont have to lvl up for about 6 month (less/more), or farm the rest of your l2 life to get a top gear and enchant your skills, in private server you can just skip those rules and be more free and do things that you couldn't do it in official. you get the idea (i hope)

and ofc if you want to donate in private servers, its optional, in official you have to donate, well actually its pay to play :x

yeah the private servers are sending us to dead end, i am sad about it too

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 pm 
Elder

come and play rpg club x15 its amazing server with real gf files.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:44 am 
Heir

hi, well i stopped playing l2 some months ago... maybe one year.. i dont know exactly, but yesterday when checking my e-mail i had new mail from my clan...
They're thinking in going to play on official when it launches GoD i think its now in december or something... i stop playing L2, cause in all server there was corruption, and somebody downthere was talking about the "rules" that was easy to get stuff on private... that it what fucked all this. when a server started it had like 500 players and ofc a clan would get stronger or some newbs would make a 300 ppl ally... in 1 month would be obvious who was the strongest team... so... what happened? took 2 weeks to make s80++ etç... why should i keep here losing? and everbody give up. i got tired of that. im happy that my clan is returning and i hope i can find you on the official since now its free to play, all this guys who self-proclaim themselves as the L2.leetzors i want to see you all on the non-private with mis-configurations on server lool

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 am 
Heir

MerLord wrote:
in official you need to follow the rules, in private servers you change those rules :shock:
what i mean by the rules is, that you dont have to lvl up for about 6 month (less/more), or farm the rest of your l2 life to get a top gear and enchant your skills, in private server you can just skip those rules and be more free and do things that you couldn't do it in official. you get the idea (i hope)

and ofc if you want to donate in private servers, its optional, in official you have to donate, well actually its pay to play :x

yeah the private servers are sending us to dead end, i am sad about it too

if u dont have work to get ur stuff you don't have problems in leaving a server and repeat the process if in 1 week u got the same equipment and noobs will always move from their server till they found a server where they rull against monsters or till they receive they b-day gift and donate to try to look strong

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 am 
Viscount

Offi just killed free servers :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm 
Heir

adames wrote:
Offi just killed free servers :)

trully hope so

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:03 pm 
Vagabond

True...Official just killed private servers! :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 pm 
Marquis

WRONG!

the private servers kills the game *

FIXED

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:38 pm 
Vassal

Sorry for up / hort this topic but I wanna tell something.

There is have alot of server really good than official servers. They open CLASSIC servers and lose % 80 player from each one. Now 500 600 player playing official servers with bots. L2 die after c6.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:05 pm 
Vagabond

Official = bot server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 am 
Knight

Do people even check when the previous users last posted? Lol BUMPed a 6y old thread. My goal was to scold you but I have to also weigh in. Haven't played l2 in a while (maybe 2-3y) but I'm still creeping around anything l2 related. I was kinda excited about the new l2 mobile games and lineage eternal but I ended up getting disappointed. 2-3 of the mobile games announced are shit tier copies. The only mobile game kinda worth trying is the one ncsoft worked on with netmarble called lineage 2 revolution but even that is boring and really random (endless quests, some weird weapon combining enchantments) although I only played the korean version (it's only available in the korean appstore as of now). Lastly Lineage Eternal has almost no connection to l2, I can't imagine myself having any fun while playing this game.

I think it's fair to say that l2 is dying and the only thing that could revitalize it would be an upgraded version of it to attract new players. But sadly ncsoft announced that lineage eternal is the last game of the lineage series.

OfflineProfile