Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Lineage2 (Private Servers, Are thay killing our love 4 L
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:30 pm 
Duke

ALegendNamedTapion wrote:
Do people even check when the previous users last posted? Lol BUMPed a 6y old thread. My goal was to scold you but I have to also weigh in. Haven't played l2 in a while (maybe 2-3y) but I'm still creeping around anything l2 related. I was kinda excited about the new l2 mobile games and lineage eternal but I ended up getting disappointed. 2-3 of the mobile games announced are shit tier copies. The only mobile game kinda worth trying is the one ncsoft worked on with netmarble called lineage 2 revolution but even that is boring and really random (endless quests, some weird weapon combining enchantments) although I only played the korean version (it's only available in the korean appstore as of now). Lastly Lineage Eternal has almost no connection to l2, I can't imagine myself having any fun while playing this game.

I think it's fair to say that l2 is dying and the only thing that could revitalize it would be an upgraded version of it to attract new players. But sadly ncsoft announced that lineage eternal is the last game of the lineage series.

Source?

OfflineProfile